3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimka3991 13.03.21 01:45 am

Finding and buying vehicles (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Well, I think everyone knows the large cargo helicopter Cargobob, online with it you could see a lot of all sorts of interesting ideas. I was thinking of buying it myself, but to my disappointment I did not find this unit in the online store, where can I get it?

Well, with the patch, the prices were slightly raised (for example, the assault Buzzard cost 1,750,000 and now 2,000,000), but my eyes got out on my forehead when I saw the Annihilator at the price of 4 million. What is the price for? On it are the usual coaxial machine guns from which, in fact, to zero sense, or is there something special in it?
289 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yomka 13.03.21

horror :)

DeXSTREaM we'll talk to you later :) I'll rake the current with work;)

a
andrey.barashkin.3 13.03.21

And what to do with a wheelbarrow for more than 500,000 if you don't like it? How can I sell something?

A
ArtiRacer 13.03.21

andrey.barashkin.3
You can't. You can only throw out the parking lot for a fine and not pick it up. I bought a couple myself, and now I am tormented, to be it, or not to be)

D
DeXSTREaM 13.03.21

andrey.barashkin.3
ArtiRacer
can actually be sold -_- you need to be able to -_-

P
Paul197rus 13.03.21

DeXSTREaM
I think here you should not bend your fingers, but just tell the person.

x
xxxDiabloNeroxxx 13.03.21

Who wants to put the tank in the garage - I myself put Lazer in the garage by this method, judging by what they write on the forums - this can be done with any technique, if someone does not understand - there is an instruction under the video, we drive it into google translator, well and there it will already be clear what's what.

And yes, a tank is not the worst evil for players, with straight arms it can be easily destroyed from an aircraft machine gun. Already arranged with some sort of amerikos tank drivers bend. And Lazer has free insurance.

And maybe it's not a secret for someone, of course, but in order not to pay for someone else's insurance, we simply assign a reward for the head of the player we want to destroy. And that's it, no insurance fees, no penalty ala * unreliable player *.

D
DeXSTREaM 13.03.21

Paul197rus
I think you just need not to smack people, but look a little more persistently and more handily in the internet, this has already been said billions of times everywhere, about how to sell a car for more than 50,000

S
Skotina rus 13.03.21

hello everyone!) where can you be karim sultan (subaru)? I really want to, the very suba was))
and the question about Gelik, how does dubsta 2 differ from the usual? and can you get it online?)

Y
Yomka 13.03.21

dabsta 2 is covered in mate and a little different oops :)
somewhere here we were already looking for it. there were even pictures with the differences.

You'd better tell me how to change the numbers and how they put cars on huge wheels ^ _ ^

A
Alexazzio 13.03.21

The Sultan found Trevor in the desert, often rides there.

I changed the numbers using the apple app.
And what huge wheels are we talking about?
Maybe it's just that the car is already like this from the beginning, like a big foot from the beach?

Y
Yomka 13.03.21

understood about the number. but apparently it's not my destiny. not a single android that I have at home is suitable for ayfruit))))

well, I often watch videos on gta on YouTube. there is a jeep on large wheels, then someone else. vapid xl doesn’t count :)

what for bigfoot from the beach? I am not familiar with him)

d
dimka3991 13.03.21

Yomka
My Sony Xperia also does not officially support it, although it seems like 5 inches, 4 cores ... I merged the installer and the cache from the left site (fortunately Android allows it), I'm happy)

Y
Yomka 13.03.21

I'll go rustle for my tamagotch. We can also bring an influx of happiness)))

d
dimka3991 13.03.21

Yomka
I personally dumped from here http://w3bsit3-dns.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=512851
True at that time the link to the .apk was broken, but it's not a problem to find it, but you can take the cache from here

A
Alexazzio 13.03.21

Vapid is big foot. The rest of the jeeps on large wheels are village)

Y
Yomka 13.03.21

dimka3991
yeah. psip)

Alexazzio
figured it out. this is Canis Mesa. standard and off-road.

d
dimka3991 13.03.21

Yomka
Well it is less than XL then definitely

Y
Yomka 13.03.21

Duc I was talking about big wheels and jeep, and not about the large scale of the vehicle itself;)
By the way, from what level can this miracle be "called"?

d
dimka3991 13.03.21

I honestly don't even know, I didn't look for it on purpose. He just called the mercenaries of Meriwezzer to pile on one comrade, and they arrived on him. While they were there entertaining him I borrowed him.

o
olesgonskij1 13.03.21

It turns out that now there is no need to look for different vehicles at all. We managed to shove even a spacedocker from offline into online, another question is whether the garage will be able to accept all vehicles after patch 1.06.