3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hunter 13.03.21 01:48 am

Waiting for the Witcher 3 Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I, like the soul-brother of Geralt, with saliva on my lips, await the release of Epic, Mysterious, Unexpected, Drunk, Inveterate, Love ... Adventures ... Living which I will laugh, cry more than once, Coming into a rage or twitching with euphoria ... But at the same time, to understand that this is the last adventure of the White Wolf ... Pray to God for each future hour ... that it would not be the last ...
And knowing in advance that after the passage I will lie somewhere in a clearing by a tree above the river in DEPRESSION listening to compositions from the Gwinblade universe ...
Rereading books about the white-headed man for the third time ... painting the final touches on the canvas with Kaer-Morhen and the Family that lived in it ...
I AM THIRST and AFRAID of the future addition ... ARE YOU? ??)))

229 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wise Owl 13.03.21

How God said: D

A
Albert De Hunter 13.03.21

elena.gerasimova93
Heh Nakipelo)))

s
st029 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov
Bro, it should be simpler, the nerves are not iron, and take pity on the vessels in the head)))

B
Boehringer 13.03.21

Well, first of all, we have a good ending. Finishing the game, I think that Geralt lives with his chosen beloved woman, and is quite happy. Ciri, where he travels between worlds, and periodically visits them. Or maybe by that time, she had already arranged her personal life. And I am pleased with the thought that they are all alive and living in their own world ...

A

st029
Nuu know ... a week reading books under the "vedmachi falklor" Week passing Witcher, 1.5 weeks passing Witcher 2, and more than a month in the life of ... The Witcher 3 or as Heart Like disturb)))
But the thought of your understand)))
Go to the cinema on Deadpool; D

F
FunMC 13.03.21

My friend, I think you have a mental disorder. You need it. And remember that something ends, something begins.

B
Boehringer 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov
There are still many hours of play in the addon ahead ... and at least one more playthrough from scratch with new chips ... perhaps armor and weapons that, I have no doubt, will add to the addon. I really hope to see there an armor with a hood, as in the screensaver or the second part of the witcher.

A

Halamor
You did not take into account that the ending will be in blood and wine ... and there maybe Geralt will grow old and leave us like Ezio Auditore on a bench under the gaze of people close to him, his last words, and a Depression composition ...)))

A

Halamor
Yes Yes Yes I was waiting for the Hood and the cape from the trailer))) and the main thing is that the mod for changing the position of the camera would work with a side view)))

A

FunMC
I would say a predilection for characters and the world)))

m
morethangunner 13.03.21

I know one thing. This add-on will blow everyone and everything. There will definitely not be indifferent))))
PS And what is it for the developers, the guys walk along the edge. There were so many promises. If they screw up the ending, they won't be forgiven. It's one step from love to hatred...

A

morethangunner I
totally agree with you, we just have to wait ...

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.03.21

wrote well, however, well stated the idea

A

But the developers will never understand all the epic, tragic and unexpected Witcher 3 ... because, according to one of the developers ... "I played the whole game completely ... But in pieces, in parts ... And for me there was everything is so emotional ... I envy the players ... "
So I envy myself)))

A

Nikotinoz_
;)

s
st029 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov
How successfully they did alter Yennefer ...

A

st029
Heh)))

i
icebear2 13.03.21

You are right with me, too, I can not part with Geralt, the only game that I could like so much.

N
NorthernSky 13.03.21

He did not touch the Witcher 3rd with the special (1 and 2 went far and wide, I read the books all 2 times). I'm waiting for the last addition and forward ...

D
Dmitriy_XAN 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov,
I don't understand, where did you get that the ending will be in blood and wine? The developers didn’t seem to say that this was the ending, and I don’t think that they would go down to the level of brewers and make the ending in the expansion, and the disagreement with the endings of the main game turns out that they left for Kovir with Triss, with Enifer in some kind of e ... wilderness, and in both he can say he retired