3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hunter 13.03.21 01:48 am

Waiting for the Witcher 3 Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I, like the soul-brother of Geralt, with saliva on my lips, await the release of Epic, Mysterious, Unexpected, Drunk, Inveterate, Love ... Adventures ... Living which I will laugh, cry more than once, Coming into a rage or twitching with euphoria ... But at the same time, to understand that this is the last adventure of the White Wolf ... Pray to God for each future hour ... that it would not be the last ...
And knowing in advance that after the passage I will lie somewhere in a clearing by a tree above the river in DEPRESSION listening to compositions from the Gwinblade universe ...
Rereading books about the white-headed man for the third time ... painting the final touches on the canvas with Kaer-Morhen and the Family that lived in it ...
I AM THIRST and AFRAID of the future addition ... ARE YOU? ??)))

229 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boehringer 13.03.21

MephistoXX
Considering that the second DLS pulls for a full-fledged game, this is not surprising)

A
Albert De Hunter 13.03.21

Beringer
nDaaa ... I feel I need to stock up on coffee elixirs, wipe the dust from the table (Then I forget), and write myself a sick leave ... for a month)))
Just kidding ... for a week ... just kidding, just kidding ... for a year ...))) Heh ...
In short ... we distract ourselves with Second-grade ...

L
LoKKi_SKY 13.03.21

I agree with all of the above! I'm really looking forward to the latest DLC! Of course, I want to indulge myself with the thought that a miracle will happen and CDPR will give us something else after "Blood and Wine" in order to plunge headlong into the beautiful, empathic, sometimes tragic, unforgettable, unlike the Witcher world))) Although I already do it 7-8 times so for sure! I would never have thought that The Witcher 3 would shoot like this! Very loud and accurate, right in the bull's-eye! I thought it would be a so-so tolerable open-world game, but it turned out to be the game of the year after all))) What I'm immensely happy about! Even more, for me personally, like a drug! Always inviting and inviting you to your nets! Eh .... Now you just have to wait))) I think CDPR will not let down their loyal fans! I hope sincerely!

A

lokki777
I think I won't need coffee))) I can't sleep now ... but when she comes out ... I think ... Goodbye family ... I'm going to Toussaint))

D
Dark kahn 13.03.21

So already March, and CDPR is silent. I hope this is not the last DLC. The empire of Nilfgaard has not yet been explored.

B
BarackKamacho 13.03.21

Dark Kahn
This is the latest DLC

A
Alex hawk 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov
Don't be afraid. The main thing is that "Cyberpunk 2077" will be impregnated with the same hands. Who knows, maybe the game will be decent and will attract as many players as possible.
Dark Kahn
What to explore? There is civilization and monsters, in theory, are few. There is nothing for Geralt to do there.

D
Dark kahn 13.03.21

BarackKamacho

The last announced.

Alex Hawk

If the game is an open world, then this very world should be fully explored. As in Gothic 3 for example.

B
Black daimond 13.03.21

I think the new addition will be a game within a game. So to speak, the final stroke in the history of the witcher

A

Eh ... the hardest thing is waiting ... this is the absence of any information, screenshots, trailers or bonalno words from CDPR that everything will be SOON))) and so they are silent ... (

B
Boehringer 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov
Apparently a sudden fireworks display after a lull ... is planned as a subtle marketing ploy. In fact, another game will be presented in size as the second part.

A

Boehringer
107%

R
Rakurs94 13.03.21

It looks like this calm will end very soon)
Spoiler

R
Rakurs94 13.03.21

Small spoiler) The lighting is amazing)
Spoiler

u
urban.kalabanovich 13.03.21

Rakurs94
Damn, some squalor, IMHO.

D
Dowmaxik 13.03.21

do you think there will be more Ian? and Ciri? I would like to see them one more time. I hope to return Ian in a new expansion, otherwise neither her nor Triss did not work in the main game))

D
Dark kahn 13.03.21

Do you have any news?

K
KAPRAL27 13.03.21

No news.

R
Revivo 13.03.21

By the time they release Blood and Wine, I will just have time to complete the main game and Hearts of Stone, so I'm not rushing things. It is a pity that this is the last addition, because this is probably the first game in a good ten years, from which I simply cannot tear myself away.

A

I have already passed ABSOLUTELY ALL ADDITIONAL MISSIONS and Basic of course ... found everything ... studied all the books))) eh ... it remains to kill Eredin ... and everything is empty .... I'm waiting for the addition ... and re-reading the Books. .. All the same, there will be characters familiar from the books ...)))
Not Blood and Wine, but Nerves and Silence)))
(In a good way) we are waiting ...