3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hunter 13.03.21 01:48 am

Waiting for the Witcher 3 Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I, like the soul-brother of Geralt, with saliva on my lips, await the release of Epic, Mysterious, Unexpected, Drunk, Inveterate, Love ... Adventures ... Living which I will laugh, cry more than once, Coming into a rage or twitching with euphoria ... But at the same time, to understand that this is the last adventure of the White Wolf ... Pray to God for each future hour ... that it would not be the last ...
And knowing in advance that after the passage I will lie somewhere in a clearing by a tree above the river in DEPRESSION listening to compositions from the Gwinblade universe ...
Rereading books about the white-headed man for the third time ... painting the final touches on the canvas with Kaer-Morhen and the Family that lived in it ...
I AM THIRST and AFRAID of the future addition ... ARE YOU? ??)))

229 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SERGEY- 13.03.21

Did I miss something. Is Blood and Wine related to the main storyline, or is it an independent DLC like Hearts of Stone?
All the same, I would like a variety of consequences of the decisions made earlier.

L
Levokos 13.03.21

-SERGEY-
Independent of the main game DLC, but may have consequences for the decisions made in Hearts of Stone (although also doubtful) ..

A
Azriel1993 13.03.21

Guys litter that is not on the topic, but discard the save for steam version, when you only come to Novigrad, it is desirable that everything is done and researched in Velen

H
Haiiro Ookami 13.03.21

Buttercup bard wrote:
Do you remember how the hearts of stone began? One day Geralt decided to check the bulletin board at the old tavern. Something similar will happen with Blood and Wine, like, once Geralt decided to take a walk in the Brokelon Forest. This will be a separate story from the life of the witcher, not related to the events of "Before" or "After"
Or an email from Anarietta will come with a proposal to look at a glass of wine, kill a couple of monsters

H
Haiiro Ookami 13.03.21

Now the game has such a mission "Over the Seven Seas", which tells about the ships sailing to Beauclair to Anarietta. Do you think this mission could be related to the expansion? There, as a reward, you can get a medallion, which is now, in fact, useless, but in addition, say, can open some kind of treasure.

T
Thorgal 13.03.21

I haven't played the first DLC yet. I'm waiting for the second to go through two at once. I will not reinstall the game for each separately. Or maybe I'll put it off for a year to replay the whole game a second time with both DLCs. In general, I'll think about it.

_
_LiMoN_ 13.03.21

Haiiro Ookami It
's just not clear how they will explain Geralt's departure during the search for Ciri, it's not close. And there are no more time periods, he is looking for someone in all 3 games and has not been to Toussaint. Maybe after the plot, the action will take place?

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov
It's nice to see that sincere delight, reverence and adoration causes an exceptional depth and quality of a game filled with meaning, plot, depth, morality, morality, choice, and not a miserable piece of work for the sake of money like a fallout from Bethesda ... That's great, friends! Believe me, this is an incredible success for the modern gaming industry ...

H
Haiiro Ookami 13.03.21

_LiMoN_, yes, most likely it will. To start the expansion, you need to complete the storyline. And about the mission, I meant that the characters from it can meet in Beauclair, or there should be some references to this mission. It is collateral and optional. Probably not everyone passed it, since it is difficult to accidentally bump into it. But if you go through it, I'm more than sure that references to it will be in the supplement.

V
Vologin83 13.03.21

Here, of course, it turns out contradictory. For those who chose the ending of the family man for Geralt in the main plot, both additions after the main plot look alien, since the whole story of the same Hearts is conducted with the vision that Geralt is again a lonely vagabond. Otherwise I would ask, why not ask for help from your Arcane passes, in the complicated affairs with O'dimom ...
In my case, where Geralt Niska did not remain such a strong narrative storytelling look very organically just after the completion of all the main plot. When the worries with Ciri subsided, my heart calmed down in the elections between T and Y, and here you have Shani, a consolation prize, and then you can ride to Toussaint)

G
GROOVI 13.03.21

May 30th kind of like a release iehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

A
Albert De Hunter 13.03.21

This is not 100%)
But the fact that it will be at the turn of May and June for sure)

A
Albert De Hunter 13.03.21

WolfPowerTactics
Thank you!))) But I'm more than sure that everyone has already watched it ...)))

S
Sixvitander 13.03.21

For me, the most important thing is not to make a fagot out of Herald, like out of Shepard. And then in Toussaint there are many temptations, you never know.

i
icebear2 13.03.21

Sixvitander
Quote: From a brothel - "You definitely have everything in your pants like a normal person"
Geralt - "When I last looked like everything was in place." :)

C
Crack 13.03.21

I'm wondering which lvl will make it possible to start completing the add-on

i
ilya_postal 13.03.21

Crack
Heard that from the 30th level

i
icebear2 13.03.21

Here's the question I'm interested in. If the "Hearts of Stone" Supplement can be played right after Skellige before the battle in Kaer Morhen, because there are dialogues with the same Vesemir about printing, then I understand that "blood and Wine" is after the main plot, as if Geralt completed the mission and went on the last task, since you can equip the vineyard and all your friends will come to you. realized that not during the main campaign, but after it (they promised the third ending of the supplement, a secret one, depending on the main plot). It's a pity they didn't hint.

i
icebear2 13.03.21

Crack
Not lower than 35, they said because there will be a hike on a hard drive. Well, about 30 yes + 5 lvl so that the mobs become equal. But if the truth is even equal, they will be strong.

C
Crack 13.03.21

icebear2
and now 20 lvl has uplifted and already on the skeleton it is not sickly so kv did it (