3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hunter 13.03.21 01:48 am

Waiting for the Witcher 3 Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I, like the soul-brother of Geralt, with saliva on my lips, await the release of Epic, Mysterious, Unexpected, Drunk, Inveterate, Love ... Adventures ... Living which I will laugh, cry more than once, Coming into a rage or twitching with euphoria ... But at the same time, to understand that this is the last adventure of the White Wolf ... Pray to God for each future hour ... that it would not be the last ...
And knowing in advance that after the passage I will lie somewhere in a clearing by a tree above the river in DEPRESSION listening to compositions from the Gwinblade universe ...
Rereading books about the white-headed man for the third time ... painting the final touches on the canvas with Kaer-Morhen and the Family that lived in it ...
I AM THIRST and AFRAID of the future addition ... ARE YOU? ??)))

229 Comments
Sort by:
A
Albert De Hunter 13.03.21

SpartanSoap
Lf dct yjhv nfr ltkfnm ytabu ... Aaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!
I'm tired of this English Yes, we are so bullshit)))

I
Ioannn 13.03.21

You guys are really sick sectarians))!

A

Ioannn
Oooh well!

J
Joel Miller 13.03.21

Join our sect of "Geralt's Witnesses" =)

I
Ioannn 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov
Come on, don't be offended)). Not really, read your text ... although I wrote everything beautifully ... but everything is too much for "just playing", you know?

A

One of the deep and memorable from "Simple Games" ...
You know, I expressed my opinion ... you degenerate yours ...
I'm not offended ... I don't know how)))
For me, the world of the witcher is close ... that's all! )
Plus, you can see how the developers love their work and fans)))
Only one letter from the developers is worth something)))

u
uN_Named 13.03.21

I didn't read the background, but I got acquainted with it in the format of an audiobook, especially with background music, it rolled in, I got lost like a buttercup with a Geralt caught a catfish on a bait, I advise everyone

m
meagarry 13.03.21

I'm sure the add-on won't disappoint! will match the main game - complete despondency.

A

Anykei I
support ... only I included compositions from all three witchers in VK ... and read a book ... when you read yourself you can imagine the voices of sounds and everything with your imagination ... nDaa Buttercup is still * confused))) A grin did not slip off me ... and the tension for the heroes))) For
all fans or fans of the world of The Witcher, BOOKS MUST READ)))

H
Holly jolly 13.03.21

I went through two games out of three (I can't really play the first one, it hurts the controls) and start reading books. Explain to me as a beginner of the game is this a continuation of the books or not?

D
DemonKuts 13.03.21

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
Hello!
Yes, in the games there is a kind of plot continuation of the events described in the books of Andrzej Sapkowski. A lot of characters from are found in the game and from this the game becomes much more interesting ...

A

DemonKuts
The biggest plus from reading books is that the game has a huge number of references, stories, memories and characters found in books ... before reading books you do not understand what the characters are talking about, and after reading, you remember and sit and play with a grin) ))

W
Wild rider 13.03.21

st029
"How well they did change Yennefer ..."
Oh, I disagree ... in the trailer was much prettier.

Albert Shcherbakov
"You did not take into account that the ending will be in blood and wine ... and there maybe Geralt will grow old"
The ending was already in the original, Blood and Wine is a separate story about the witcher, like KS.

"And yes, the plot additions occur after the plot ..."
No.

BioGen
Oh, I also plan to replay the 1st Witcher) Now I'm getting to know the small ones for him.

A

Wild Rider
Tra ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ...)))

A
Anderson777- 13.03.21

looking forward to

O
Olmer59 13.03.21

And for a long time to wait for Blood and Wine, the first half of the year 16 is right up to June 31, although on Gogh dosikhpor is listed as the first quarter. I hope the developed will not be tightened to the last and will be released early. Fuck, of course, the expectation of this plot addition is even greater than any other game.

D
Dark kahn 13.03.21

Is it really so difficult to say at least a specific release month? Hope for March-April.

B
Boehringer 13.03.21

Dark Kahn
Projects conduct their marketing policy very competently. They know how to interest. I think they expect, as marketers, an emotional surge. And for this you need to put on a couple of three interesting videos just before going out. After all, in fact, this addon, pulls on one more average game ... like the second part of the Witcher, for example. If this arrangement is correct, then we will receive the first data around April.

d
digital_summer 13.03.21

Dark Kahn
Most likely this is May, an extreme case - the beginning of June. Wait not so long already. Periodically I monitor the news on The Witcher 3 and did not notice how almost 5 months have passed since the passage of the first add-on =)

M
MephistoXX 13.03.21

Damn, I can't wait any longer. I haven’t passed the first test yet, and now I’m having difficulty holding on. And I want to play hearts of stone, but even after 3 months, when the blood and wine comes out, playing the game again is not an option (I don’t like to go through the game in parts, if we do it, then from the very beginning). I did not even expect this, the first game where I look forward to dlts as much as the game itself)