3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hunter 13.03.21 01:48 am

Waiting for the Witcher 3 Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I, like the soul-brother of Geralt, with saliva on my lips, await the release of Epic, Mysterious, Unexpected, Drunk, Inveterate, Love ... Adventures ... Living which I will laugh, cry more than once, Coming into a rage or twitching with euphoria ... But at the same time, to understand that this is the last adventure of the White Wolf ... Pray to God for each future hour ... that it would not be the last ...
And knowing in advance that after the passage I will lie somewhere in a clearing by a tree above the river in DEPRESSION listening to compositions from the Gwinblade universe ...
Rereading books about the white-headed man for the third time ... painting the final touches on the canvas with Kaer-Morhen and the Family that lived in it ...
I AM THIRST and AFRAID of the future addition ... ARE YOU? ??)))

229 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Red_FoXx_ 13.03.21

Beringer
In general, according to the books of Ciri, she arranged her personal life), and it even says with whom)

A
Albert De Hunter 13.03.21

So I was going ... After all, with a big addition in The Witcher 3, new Ruches, mechanics and stories also appear ... Take Vesemir and Countess Mignol, the Ophir merchant and rune master, Drawings of the Snake Set and the Embroidered Kuntush as an example ... Yes, I was in this Embroidered Kuntush at All celebrations .. and I am pleased to replay the Wild Hunt with new Buns ... Dialogue branches ... ehh ...
And if the Rumors about Blood and Wine are at least 10% true ... then us waiting for: Improved Personalization, New Skills, Gear ... That is, As it was with the Wild Hunt ... New location - New Quests, Items, Books, Maps, Secrets, Monsters, Mechanics ... Yes, I have not realized my happiness yet to end)))))))))

R
Revivo 13.03.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
That no, I will sit down to play the game again at least in a year, so for me it's an option.

W
Wild rider 13.03.21

BlackZloj It's
strange that in the game she didn't even mention this Galahad.

R
Revivo 13.03.21

Wild Rider
What is there to mention? The eccentric knocked wedges to her, she made eyes, that's all.

A

GeRRLord347
Ehhh ... By the way Something tells me that the History of K and V will be much more heartbreaking than the Wild Hunt ... and Caenny Hearts combined ... In the CS, the Plot and Quests are much still beating in the heart ...

A

In the Wild Hunt, I experienced a strong emotional outburst only a couple of times ...
The story of the Baron, Song of Priscila, Death of Vesemir, Finding Ciri, Quest "The Most Dangerous Criminal On Skeligge" and the moment when Geralt, Eskel and Lambert were drinking ... These were the most Bright Emotions ... the rest was a bit lacking ...
And in the Heart of Stone there are such moments in relation to the size of more ...
Meeting with Shani ... (She ...))))
Mister Mirror ... he sat in my head and his whistle (still fistula),
The battle with Olgerd ... this soundtrack and what is happening on my monitor is something with something))),
Wedding ... I'm generally silent here ... My jaw dislocated from laughter and the chair broke ... (I couldn't imagine Geralt like that)
The third wish I was so fascinated that vvihnulas jaw back and disappeared ... ... Steward murazhki ... Round Eyes ... (Separately, I want to emphasize finding embroidered Kuntusha in kamod beside the bed Iris)
Time Stop Lord Zerakalo,
Riddle O'Dima ...
Much left Murazhki and Questions)))

O
Old_Nick 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov wrote:
In the Wild Hunt, I experienced a strong emotional outburst only a couple of times ...
For a modern game, this is already a lot;)

R
Rakurs94 13.03.21

I don't know if it's worth believing, but GRY Online writes that the release is on June 7!
Spoilerhttp: //www.gry-online.pl/S016.asp? ID = 27077

g
gaymersh 13.03.21

There are games that I have passed and forgotten, but the Witcher 3 will always be remembered !!!

s
saa0891 13.03.21

For me, the most important thing is to finally make new, interesting, original and diverse locations, and many new, interesting enemies and bosses, otherwise in the previous DLC there were very big problems with this, otherwise I have no doubts that it will be great addition.

u
urban.kalabanovich 13.03.21

Cocker on the posts will be delivered.

g
gerupt 13.03.21

Almost 100% sure that we will meet Saha / Cantarella (from the "High stakes" quest). The character is too outlined to disappear after one single quest.

A

Hello everyone))) Interesting ... I'm the only one tormented by the question of how the Blood and Wine Supplement will start? ... I had various options ... and ... I would like to hear your versions)))

A

Anyone who is interested in this topic for discussion, go to a new topic, with a new question posed and there is simply no need to scroll down a lot)))
(http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/v_ozhidanii_dopolneniya_krov_i_vino_chast_2-899909/)

A

I need to digress ... I'll go to Skyrim and play ... (in 2014, the first and last time passed)

K
Kraicher 13.03.21

gloccc wrote:
it would be better. if the break with the release of the last dlts was more
What is the problem. Buy DLC and wait a year with the passage. Or buy in a year at a discount.

A
AnnaLis20 13.03.21

:)

B
Bard Buttercup 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov
Do you remember how hearts of stone began? One day Geralt decided to check the bulletin board at the old tavern. Something similar will happen with Blood and Wine, like, once Geralt decided to take a walk in the Brokelon Forest. This will be a separate story from the life of the witcher, not related to the events "Before" or "After"

R
Revivo 13.03.21

Of course, I would like to see the Temple of Meliteli with Nenneke, as well as Brokilon, but alas, not destiny :(