3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hunter 13.03.21 01:48 am

Waiting for the Witcher 3 Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I, like the soul-brother of Geralt, with saliva on my lips, await the release of Epic, Mysterious, Unexpected, Drunk, Inveterate, Love ... Adventures ... Living which I will laugh, cry more than once, Coming into a rage or twitching with euphoria ... But at the same time, to understand that this is the last adventure of the White Wolf ... Pray to God for each future hour ... that it would not be the last ...
And knowing in advance that after the passage I will lie somewhere in a clearing by a tree above the river in DEPRESSION listening to compositions from the Gwinblade universe ...
Rereading books about the white-headed man for the third time ... painting the final touches on the canvas with Kaer-Morhen and the Family that lived in it ...
I AM THIRST and AFRAID of the future addition ... ARE YOU? ??)))

229 Comments
Sort by:
P
Putnik_Dirar 13.03.21

Here is the village, I shed a tear.

B
BioGen 13.03.21

How do I understand you, I myself pass from that expectation of the first Witcher

g
gloccc 13.03.21

The game is certainly good, but I personally got tired of it, so it would be better. if the break with the release of the last dlc was longer

Z
Zhenya Poznyak 13.03.21

Doh * i expect

A
Albert De Hunter 13.03.21

Dmitriy_XAN
After the petition ... on the third dlts ... CDPR was told that it would not be the same as the expansion was not planned ... it would not be a logical continuation ... And yes, the additions to the plot take place after the plot ... At least if we recall the words of Geralt Vesimirovskaya to the old woman about the death of Vesimir, who died near the end of the plot ...
Thus, this second addition will answer the remaining questions, summarize ... and I hope there will be several endings as in the original and each will sink into the soul leaving deep scars, some of which remembering you clench your fingers into a fist ... and say
- "INFECTION!!!"

A

gloccc The
Witcher 3 is one of those games that categorically cannot be played more often than once a year or two ...
It's like The Last Of Us ... The first emotions are the strongest ... Remember, for example, when you don't see your dear ones for a long time you people ... and the longer rastovaniya, the stronger the feelings and emotions of the meeting and the time spent with him becomes a memorable and leaves a residue ...
and if you every day for a long time not part .. It becomes ordinary ...
So with Geralt .. he left a residue, gave up hope for a meeting ...
DO NOT ABUSE)))

P
Playersaharan 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov
Hearts of Stone can be completed before the battle in Kaer Morhen, as a result of which the passage will be even more complete than the passage of this add-on after the end of the story. This is mainly due to the fact that it will be possible to talk with Yenn about the sign of O'Dim, with Vesimir about that countess, and Gunther will have an additional reward, in the form of information about Ciri.

M
Mercurionio 13.03.21

Let's live, we'll see, we'll love. Something like this.

M
Mercurionio 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov
If you go BEFORE the battle, you can talk to Vesimir about this old woman.

A

Playersaharan
Cool .. Ok Was wrong SORRY)))

A

PS But if it was as I thought, then I would be right ...)))

U
UnItalianoVero 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov
God - with a capital letter, even if you are an atheist

A

UnItalianoVero
God ??? Where did I write about him? ...

A

BlackNigerSofa
You know .. It's okay to get attached to characters from an epic piece)))

U
UnItalianoVero 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov
Where I wrote - I don't know, but where I fixed it - I see

A

I wrote with half-closed eyes ... did not notice (((

M
Milkyway67 13.03.21

I'm not afraid, because everything comes to an end someday and Geralt also probably wants a normal life and live with his beloved Yonefer calmly and peacefully, as Dandelion wrote

J
Joel Miller 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov
Well, I'm almost sure that the last addition will be somehow connected with vampires, the name seems to hint =)
Spoiler

A

Pigius
)))

S
SpartanSoap 13.03.21

Uh, even you somehow dispersed. Reduce your fervor, otherwise you dream, you idealize yourself that what you have received will not suit you. Well, remember where the game is, and where is the reality or something.