3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bombardirovschik 01.11.19 03:18 am

Impressions of the game (The Outer Worlds)

But where is the experience then? why is there stupidly empty?
Write quickly
120 Comments
Sort by:
p
polyhedral 01.11.19

I love FNW. direct brilliant game.
and then.... acid this stuffing.... not even textures there thing, and just acid eye gouge, the designer obviously went too. here a little bit.
with the mechanics are not going smoothly. hacking as it is not clear who is responsible for what, and affects anything is also not clear.
In three minutes I called for 2 IDENTICAL BUILDING WITH IDENTICAL ROOMS! well, it's right at all was not pleasant.
in local computers, on highlighted in red, read red Tex... finally insanity.
well somehow not so... feels like a direct legacy FNW, waiting for that dip..... and even did not hold....
simplified somehow.....
I do not understand in what difficulty mode of consumption of grub.... I break off direct.
and I have really three hours later, eyes started to ache from the acrid mess.... in the end I even stopped to understand what I'm looking at.
of course still ride...but I think I do not make friends with her..... and like (

p
pashalet 01.11.19

Thoroughly studying, I passed the first planet. Really wanted a good RPG with interesting quests, developed characters, a real role-play!
Well, what to say. Quests there are. Some: indeed nonlinear. And the characters are, they know how to speak mouth, to trade, to give the job.
That's about it. NPC wood. Without a clear motivation and character. Convincing, like a brick or piece of wood. The NPCs do not care at all: in this world, they only to to dump you to another help about the area and issue questic. The fact that their behavior is far-fetched and illogical - the writers don't care. As a result, living in settlements of the NPCs don't believe a single second, in their response, and job too, the desire for someone to worry does not arise for a second. Local quests is a bunch of trite clichés. The authors do not even try to create anything like a sane situation. Circus tent with horses, and still carelessly executed. For example, one of the brilliant situations:
Spolecnost find a missing lover series. Sad sack, unable to fend for themselves. The first counter (not even knowing if we can even trust?) sends to her friend. Friend helpfully sits in the corner, so we didn't get lost. And throws us all about his relationship with the missing, and at the same time advises strangers to rummage in the house of a friend, to look for clues (the whole camp was waiting for us for that?). It turns out that the girl ran away to the bandits, and before that - right at the threshold of scattered pages from a personal diary, with entries about this secret (!) dream... There is already going to beat the feyspalmy with two hands. But the nonsense doesn't end. On the map appears a marker of finding a girl, although in a diary such details have not been revealed... Well, OK, stomp to the looters. These are the evil psychos that barely anyone seeing, immediately start firing. Take them... sad sack dreamer is became their Queen! Because... always dreamed. That is, here it is. Came with gifts in crazy gang of thugs (which any counter kill and Rob the corpse), said I am with you now and all, you're their Queen!)))Very sad. Very.

I
Ioannn 01.11.19

Bomber
Nifiga, in the fall, the partners at least give the appearance of help, know how to hide behind cover and all that. Immediately do anything and everything wooden. XS, right now, has already passed the first planet, dressed his boob armor standards and norms gave weapons, right now, at least not dies in the first seconds of the fight. View che will continue. Again, as I wrote earlier, the idea is kind of niche... LAN, check it out che will continue.

S
SVDemon 01.11.19

So after playing... I had mixed impression of the game. Not to say that it's extremely bad, but also direct WOW! either.
The game has no new mechanics at all. Breakthrough in the gaming industry either. Yes, it's good. Yes, good dialogues. Yes, optimization.
BUT the most important thing is that I fiercely felt deja vu during the 5 hours of play... Yes, it's the goddamn Andromeda!
The choice of partners?) The skill system?) The theme itself?) (The space, we colonists, etc.) and, even wooden facial animation)
This is a serious, remembering Andromeda, just like so relieved. Well sheptock No Man's Sky too, of course.
The main disadvantage of the game is the graphics. It is not bad, no no. She just acidic shades, and honestly, right now I've got :). The fight will be too pumped up as it became worse or what to feel, but this is purely IMHO. The world itself, if empty it seems - and this Vegas certainly didn't suffer. Well, highlight items, and the almost complete lack of drawers\locker\shelves at every step still makes like Andromeda)
So for me this game was at the level of the partially drained, and partially cut off Andromeda. 9 out of 10 would never put of course... not game of the year it is. But 7ku pull - dialogues are good.

C
Crociato 01.11.19

On first impressions after 3 hours of play everything very well. And it looks like this is the best 3D RPGs since Vegas. We should also mention the dialogues, they're great. In the same Vegas they were simpler. Artistically stronger in alpha Protocol, but there were the wacky wheel and it was not the skill checks the answer, and their volume was less.

S
SeregaTyl 01.11.19

First impressions on The Outer Worlds after 12+ hours continuously working distiller gameplay from ETS fan of story RPGs...

Obsidian is one of the few honorable and, in my opinion, justly deserved teams. Therefore the license and only the license... (such a position was considered the game yesterday evening)

Today, early in the morning, preliminary result after a detailed and rigorous examination of the first few hours of play.

To my great regret, the game world is not caught. Generally and in any way. I'll tell you straight. I am extremely disappointed and frankly. Even more. Feel cheated. Interesting quests, yet have not met. At all. Right vacuum what else. And this is after beat a few key points. I watched how the events will develop. But, no. Nothing intriguing and fascinating story saw. Only plastic nonsense.

I frankly do not understand those who writes that he saw there is an interesting and deeply written dialogues and interesting plot. Where??? Where did you see read? We're one game played? Or not? I can see wooden characters, dull motives and nodashi story.

And I think that I will not be original in the assessment, but noting the impotence of the story (at least the first 12 hours), will focus on the icing that completes the story, in the form of inhuman, unfriendly and very ugly graphics. If you continue to be such a killer color palette and graphics wretchedness, let this game goes dark forest. I'm not an enemy of your health and spare the eyes I have. The local schedule is blatant and malicious sabotage human health.

The color cacophony. Terrible fonts. Dancing the size of the subtitles. Unreadable color of the texts of hacked terminals. Deliberately climbing into the eyes chromatic aberration. Clumsily applied special effects. Weak representation of objects and range of the review even on ultra settings. All this gives a blatant lack of professionalism, and most importantly responsibility for their work. There are even keys should be able to configure if used to other layout.

Also a mystery to me why Obsidian took up the realization of shuternoy shooting mechanics from the first person, when frankly they do not know and do not know how to do it... I knew and saw on rollers that shooting, to put it mildly, not very. But in fact it was even worse.

I don't know if I would pass the game on. But at the moment I'm butthurt not childish. Yet, I see frankly poorly cooked and broadnose soup, not interesting and a quality RPG.

Even if you continue the story and begins to develop cool and intriguing, at the moment of faith in this miracle I have. No desire forced to continue. But, in any case, artists and designers Obsidian naked booty on a pole! And writers there...

C
Chigibam 01.11.19

The game is overrated. Story, history - all this is done at a fairly primitive level. The plot is banal uninteresting to watch. I have the feeling that it was written by the same scribbler, who worked on Pillars of Eternity. The dialogues were all flat, the characters are flat, the desire to understand all of it absolutely not arises. The legendary obsidianovom variability of choice in the story I didn't notice.
One of the advantages I would like to acknowledge the work count. designer. Although the graphics and acid-spread, but looks stylish.
Overall, I would be more than 6.5/10 this game is not set.

B
Beirut 01.11.19

2019 in stores are already 8K Monica, but igrodely hard doing the fonts for format 640 x 480
so even not playing the game I started to make the first standard RPG quest, search the forums how to disable soap, abercio and other nishtyaki))

b
borman 01.11.19

Yes the game is in fact a C-grade in all directions, so many shortcomings that Mama do not cry, but the advantages are enough to swear. In General you can play when not in anything else. Maud on the schedule is needed urgently.

N
Netscraper 01.11.19

Had to focus on F4 with all its bells and whistles and not on outdated Vegas

S
Sergey Chuchkov 01.11.19

Game didn't expect anything, as I am not a fan of Fallout. Thanks Mike, added this game from the start in Game Pass and gave her to check out. I it was just the quests in the first location, but it is already clear that the game is very mediocre 6/10 maximum. I have a General impression that I'm playing a game 2010. It was then developed released your Fallout: New Vegas and ever since they have little uluchshilos except the graphics. And the graphics are good for games 2010 of the year, but in 2019 it is clearly outdated.
Honestly everything about it is clumsy:
- the combat system is a pain
- life simulation at the level of 2010- NPC or stupidly stand in one place or go from point a to point b
- miserable character animation, which often does not fit with their replicas that sounded emotional, but animation cannot transmit these emotions.
stupid humor: the rescue capsule fell on the guy with whom we were supposed to meet ha-ha-ha, the AI of the ship is clearly tupit - ha-ha-ha.
- He announced, and seeing things from first person, even in the dialogues.
All this leads to the fact that the world is perceived as the scenery on stage, just don't believe in his existence.
Maybe there interesnye quests? Here are three additional quest that I got: go to a girl that dumped out of the camp, get the vicar's book, and find the engineer 3 of section a of the manual. Interested? Not a drop, very stupid and standard.
In short, the game is no Shine - passed and forgotten, unless of course you want her to go through.

i
iKapusha 01.11.19

the developers clearly sought to damage the eyesight of players
Spoiler

n
nvidia311988 01.11.19

Sucks that podtishka not to kill once the melee weapons, meaning to sneak up there...

A
Alex the One 01.11.19

For a couple of hours of the game do not want to make any definite conclusions on the new Obsidian, but it's definitely not trash Fallout 76, Anthem, and Andromeda (though most of them, IMO).
But what we can say at once - visually, the game is easy on the eyes, and it's not about graphics, but about the graphical style. He's kind of acid that is, or as if someone turned on chromatic aberration and twisted it to maximum, too many bright colors and a minimum of realism. Color scheme/filter - this is an obvious disadvantage of the game at the moment.

K
Kraicher 01.11.19

This shit I have not seen. Let the Obsidians really mold their isometry, for fans of isometrics.
This demolished The Outer Worlds to hell.

L
Lex Raven 01.11.19

The One Alex wrote:
But what we can say at once - visually, the game is easy on the eyes, and it's not about graphics, but about the graphical style. He's kind of acid that is, or as if someone turned on chromatic aberration and twisted it to maximum, too many bright colors and a minimum of realism.
Well this range we have seen in the Rage-2, and Far Cry-5: New Dawn. I agree - very otvratnenko and disgusting.
Conspired to do it ?

b
borman 01.11.19

Lex Raven
Where did you see such a range in the Rage-2. A normal schedule in the Rage-2 .

W
Wlados3d 01.11.19

This game is quite good turned out, for fans of the genre the most. Even on my old gtx 760 works fine, although it is in principle not often meet, to play on RELEASE worked as a finished product, not some early access with lags, crashes and other gemorra. The graphics are also quite nice, though really do not understand why Obsidian chose the setting of acid-clown-futurism, when judging by the reviews and comments this style is not like the vast majority.
Of the mechanic of the game is not like the repairs that have migrated from the same new Vegas and the level of complexity is still too large a gap between normal and high. If the normal enemies shoot anywhere, take a shot a millimeter of HP and generally can not give an adequate rebuff (I can't imagine that there's a light), then high complexity just become fierce AIMSCAE off half of the face, and absorb a huge amount of ammunition. About the fonts already all wrote. Shooting is not as bad as it is - for RPG it rules.
The rest of the game until like.

f
furcl 01.11.19

Obidos without Fallout, as a cripple without crutches. )
Tried to do something different, turned out not very mildly. No idea, the plot is limping on both legs, the gameplay is lame in both his feet and tail. Very byudzhetnenko, level triple, from niche Elex, GreedFall, etc. In principle, it is expected, the hope was only a miracle, whose estesno did not happen.

S
Sargarus 01.11.19

Terrible even at 4K, terrible graphics. The idea is good but everything in the game is done through the ass.
Played a couple hours and blew the game invalid is not clear where these estimates came from. Even for free in vomit play, the desire disappears. The game did the pictures clearly.