3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bombardirovschik 01.11.19 03:18 am

Impressions of the game (The Outer Worlds)

But where is the experience then? why is there stupidly empty?
Write quickly
120 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 01.11.19

SeregaTyl wrote:
Obsidian is one of the few honorable and, in my opinion, justly deserved teams.
And what is she deeply respected, or due to what she deeply respected? This is similar to spells that kojima is a genius.

W
WekuX 01.11.19

To get, but such hopes were for a game, sort of like a masterpiece. And in the end even pirate do not want tin)

W
Wlados3d 01.11.19

Kraicher
Due to the rich history of the Studio that had a hand in the continuation of such franchises like Kotor, NWN, Fallout. Its founder is the founder of Black Isle Studios that created Fallout 1-2, Planescape, Icewind dale 1-2, that is about the extent of fan base and the respect, I think, can not speak. If you're a younger gamer (not negative), surely you all do not know.

C
Chukcha v chume 01.11.19

Damn, and not without a lesb... Just started to think about Boobs Parvati ,as she began to harp about the fact that the commander of the Pioneer is cheating on her with another girl...

K
Kyznec1994 01.11.19

SeregaTyl
All night playing, was playing, no hope, everything that can be fucked, and with the ending you write a new botherd)

b
borman 01.11.19

After playing a little longer, in principle, the game is suitable, on the plant so all the graphics became normal.

S
Sargarus 01.11.19

Wlados3d
Then if they are cool why all the same released the game that so dumb?
Wanted to make a killer 4 police, and eventually got fierce dermetso a cross between police with rage.

A
Astrallines 01.11.19

I think the game would be better if there not popped famoc, minorities and not trying to lick ass Asians in certain moments. I understand that it is a modern trend, but even so...
Another significant drawback was replacing the normal crafting this misunderstanding with levels of weapons(pay the money on the bench and your power grows,you can even pass the whole game with one weapon, not bothering to search for a new one), and the level of the weapons bind to character level =) I think the system breakdown weapons made just for the sake of Grinda new parts for rational values in it, as in new weapons actually.

W
Wlados3d 01.11.19

Mickey-Mouse
Well, first, fierce dermetso is only yours, not the most sophisticated, taste, and half of the pupils this site or similar sites PV segment. The rest of the world the game met extremely positive, both from the press and from the players.
Secondly, any past achievements do not necessarily equal financial success, especially if you are half of my life working on contracts under the publisher. The same There's always did close, and some financial independence gained only after Divinity Original Sin 2. This is your answer to the question why the game doesn't look as AAA as you wanted - because the budget.
And third, the most stupid: where they said they want to make a killer 4 police, lol?

A
Admin pustoty 01.11.19

How to remove weapons? Angry gun is on half of the screen...

S
Sargarus 01.11.19

Wlados3d
They have lost the right to the next part of folica, they are simply not allowed even though they were the creators of the first policy. Then they decided to take revenge by releasing the interview this is a monster, well, in the end crap with deadlines and generally with the game itself. There is an obvious parody 4 folic and pathetic. Such a shame to release in 2019, especially if they worked on the first polygamy. So I think not only the students, according to estimates I immediately realized that here it is not clean. It turned out just sweet and all rushed to buy, and eventually got a game that just bombed their nae.

W
Wlados3d 01.11.19

Mickey-Mouse
On Metacritic users also rushed to put grades, and then the game itself to try? ) Do not need to give their subjective perception for objective reality.

Admin nether
Hold R.

S
Sargarus 01.11.19

Wlados3d
This is not opinion it is fact

s
saa0891 01.11.19

I played a little while,but I very much like the design locations reminiscent of chic cartoon Mystery of the third planet,still very pleased different inserts in retro style posters and the posters themselves,looks very cool.

The character editor is too simple,the color of the hair is generally hard,well really hard to do many normal hints about the choice of hairstyles I'm not even talking.

The inventory and the interface is very nice,although as many have said with the size of the font developed specifically screwed up,well at least it can be corrected.

What will Grady and improve weapons,armor,the question was not even,also glad that there is wear,very pleased that weapons and armor can be disassembled directly in the inventory when pumping certain abilities and not have to haul everything on a workbench.
I do love when you long to mess about in the inventory,to hack various devices (really sorry for that hacking a primitive has not made any puzzles) to go through all sorts of safes, etc.

Shooter mechanics and AI certainly leaves something to be desired.

Sorry we did not do the original,a replacement VATSу with the option to choose body parts with specific bleeding of the system as in police,and just made a stupidly slow time,although the limb can be damaged.

I really did not like what stealth has no crits,it certainly bluntly,although in the ability it can be pumped.

Again, stealth is very primitive,there is no flow,there is no possibility of hacking those robots,well except for some quests,where they can hack in through the terminal.

The skill of talking how is always useful,not only from the point of view to talk and solve everything peacefully,but also from the standpoint of information and experience.

However in the game I'm still not thoroughly understood, will see how it happens.
While to me the toy is very even went.

b
borman 01.11.19

The longer you play the more interesting, in the beginning, Yes the game is causing negative emotions, but then more and more interesting.

A
Admin pustoty 01.11.19

Wlados3d
Thank You, Bro! The entire Claudia was objmail - response 0... Go on...;)

J
Jaskhammer 01.11.19

miserable piece of shit.

S
Stanislavich 01.11.19

Guys who played in ELEX and tried to understand it - on a purely personal perception:

1. The dialogue and interaction with NPCs - approximately equal level? Or Outer Worlds with dialogue much better?
2. Gameplay and game mechanics and leveling - there really Eleks will have a great advantage with respect to Other?
3. The main story. the narrative and lore of the game - in Alexa it was all more or less well, according to the level of not Horizon, somewhere at the level of the Immortal and the witch (3rd). What Oterom?

l
laservic 01.11.19

All the story went,the credits curtain and deleted nafig!The game took on a subscription for 200 rubles as knew that it is not necessary to buy.No Man's Sky,he is No Man's Sky what a fucking Fallout!

p
pashalet 01.11.19

Purely and solely IMHO. With quests to Outer Worlds standard trouble.
-Go to 3 places, kill a bunch of creatures there and bring 3 books, and I'll give you unnecessary garbage!
-Drove to the other end of the card for unnecessary crap. No, no special meaning. No, and a cool story we're under it too did not come up. We just want you to spend half an hour of life on the run. Admire the map of the level, shit - we wonder whether that paint?!
-I guide, but just to go with you: too casual, so drove on in a neighboring house and bring out the subject N then go. It's just turn our quest in old school!
And now we will have a very difficult task, finally direct fire. Go to a few places on this planet, and then... Fly to another and there too go to a few places! Don't worry, we'll all markers note, so that the dialogues and write may not read, just stomp on the green labels and shoot anyone who gets highlighted in the sight of red.
-So, I'm a representative of unforgiving Coalition, so I'm unfamiliar dude with the threshold I confess the witnesses in my monstrous mistake. Well, you're not gonna tell anybody, right?
Hey, we're partners, you we don't miss the chance! And that is certainly not missed, we will run behind you and literally beg the first comer and not familiar to us brow: to take the team.
-And we're the bandits, we love swag and grandmother. So we don't try to take you into slavery, don't demand a ransom, not going to pry about the secret stash and the location of the ship and just go in to kill. And Yes, we will not confuse your pumped supergun and guards in heavy armor.
And so on. Here years in game development, there is talk that it's time with this garbage tie, years developed swear that it is all the other Fuckers, and we have this nonsense will not, we have quests will be original, logical, and plausible. With imagination and thought-out plot... And then at the end give another masterpieces from the slay here 15 huge lizards to pick up 3 gas cylinder to insert them in 3 of the gas system to the next room, you are not attacked 5 small lizards. Pike!!! Well, probably, if I am able to soak 15 large lizards, it really 5 small-for me no problem, huh?
Pike :(