3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bombardirovschik 01.11.19 03:18 am

Impressions of the game (The Outer Worlds)

But where is the experience then? why is there stupidly empty?
Write quickly
120 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crociato 01.11.19

Stanislavich
As a person who loved Eleks, I'll try to answer.
1. The dialogues in TOW much more with that in Alexe they were more than good, and they are far more important than Alexa. There is a lot of skill checks if you choose.
2. The gameplay and combat system in terms of shooting in a TOW a few levels higher. About the game cold arms not sure, there may Eleks better, I took it with a flamethrower)). Role-playing system in TOW is more like Fallout.
3. It was only a quarter of a TOW, so I can't judge, but still looks about the same level.

The main difference between the games: Eleks open world, and in TOW a set of locations, though not small.

S
Stanislavich 01.11.19

Crociato
Thank you.
On the second point:
I still ran in Alexa milesnick on the ultra difficulty, there is the combat system reveals much better than running around with a flamethrower. Despite the fact that the fight in the melee, extreme curve, she had her own zone of invulnerability and combo-wombo. In terms of passing that is shot in Alexe - too boring and little damage is applied. Maybe that's why you have that impression.

D
DiskJak 01.11.19

About the game a favor, but I hate one thing, and that LGTB chnage for the LGBT thing. I'm not against all lesbians and gays, but if it would do for the sake of art and fiction, then just give the team a lesbian and afrodisco for show... Plus all the characters are girls (and the men, meh) the game will not Shine with attractiveness., MB one or two for the entire game. Plus, these short haircuts are in 90% of the girls. all literally soaked in the game ''tolerance''. And angry that this was done without taste, just to please you-know-who, no creativity. Some don't know, maybe far-fetched, but I think so.

K
Kirill Zaharov1 01.11.19

DiskJak
remote space colony all cases,people have bigger problems than someone's skin color
Not the first time I've seen accusations in the direction of the game,they say SJW trash. Yeah where the fuck! Patients where you saw it then? Black woman partner is a suck-up to black? Black characters is generally entirely suck-up to black? OK ... pussy-loving dyke for a partner and that's it,but the game is about the future,about people in deep space though, and the characters do not think in terms of I strannym My skin is like this,I minority There is a plow factory,or survive in monstrance. Anti-SJW out of your mind not least themselves SJW and any character that is not white guy straight or sexy woman in the kitchen for them to kick in the heart

K
Kirill Zaharov1 01.11.19

And the game in General,it is certainly remarkable in terms of plot,characters and even want to re-take,but have compared it with Eleks who did not apply themselves as role-playing game from legends of role-playing games and came good at a price of 1.2 K. TOW too short,easy and absolutely rewards exploration of the world,OK he is not completely open,but still no interesting notes,sketches, or even loot to find if you go to some remote place,everywhere boxes of ammo and another weapon by mid-game of all consumables and the money is simply nowhere to put a unique weapon in the game is there, and even sometimes it profitsee than vyisokourovnevoy,but extremely rare,unique armor ( not counting a couple of caps bonuses from questionable and most likely they are only for cosmetics) are not present at all,and armor of the same type. Finished the game on a 30m level,I stopped to change the armor level already at 15m. The first location I got a shotgun and he became my main weapon until the end of the game,in the middle I changed it to the same shotgun .mod II and that's it. Perhaps the difficulty of the Supernova fights would become more interesting and challenging,but also to engage with food and to remain sleeping on the ship I also have no desire to. Skill checks in the interactions is also quite dull and it's from the developers of PoE where each skill and characteristic often used in interactions and all the useful. I didn't touch all combat and defensive skills in General,Samaxi INTA and charisma and for the entire game never saw the moment where she applied combat skills. Themselves skill checks too dull,half the game is enough to have 25-30 of persuasion,intimidation and hacking,and then abruptly demands become 90-100. In the end,the game is good, like a breath of fresh air for fans of RPG,where 2015 came nicho interesting except for the isometric view,but I strongly regret that spent 2K,toad strangling to resentment,the price tag as Eleks she was at the time

p
polyhedral 01.11.19

question.... after a few hours of play, you normally distinguish between the characters and objects in the game on the street?

p
partizan2033 01.11.19

In General, to objectively evaluate the game,you need to pass it and wait about a week,then one gets only the correct view,IMHO.While that came to the pioneer and can only speak of what I saw.
In terms of graphics,the shooting,the background music, the spitting image of 4 folic,gamma is even worse epileptics will be happy.
Weak balancing mechanic of the game,the usefulness of attributes,to drop loot,then roll it and its value is small(below the mean value of its uniqueness to the player,high reward items.As an example, the 1st dark souls,where finding a particular item much easier the game at a certain time interval).Low relevance of skills,and while he did not see alternative solutions to problems through skill,except that the communication skills,and then only slightly.There's even IMBA hacks nizkorentabelnyh,saw 1 door, demanding where the 50,and everything else containery with averages 15.
Retarded quests as gameplay and narrative,get kill-filed.For 2019 it is time to progress something,if you regard the quest as a problem to be solved,the series of games desinord more RPG than this.Generally depends on what you mean by the acronym RPG.
Technically the game feels castrated digl 4 fouls,the game eats an exorbitant amount of memory,the constant loading of textures,and there is a pass door from Loki to Loka.The impression that technically, all overloaded because of the clumsy execution.
The complexity Smirnova not even try,as soon as I read that it offers realized the insanity.Yes, and the difficulty as always nepratele.Like playing on hard,but in fact never died for a half day of real time.Just do not understand why he died,just to stop to inject regen HP that 'paper' looks imboy,but the reality is even more beautiful.
Perks neutered,only give a cent to anything,what a shame,the vid than new Vegas and 2 foul cling so unusual perks that were interesting to sort out,they demanded certain skills and give something unique.When I saw the system flaws very happy,because much was waiting for this game where it is implemented,the player will appreciate acquired and decide what will lose the value of something given for a time,it becomes even more valuable in terms of gameplay.Unfortunately, the system implemented from the word in any way,maybe the idiotic penalties,according to the type you get 25% more damage.Perks to pump even don't want them or anything interesting.Insanity with strength agility intellect already got,a relic of the past,even I in 1 mug Kil in the ceiling and came up with a better system,where intelligence as such was not thinking, memory, logic, awareness, insight,where these attributes were scalarval skills used in the gameplay for verification in certain situations.And you guys have a staff and game designers with experience.If there is an RPG-the desire pogamat the mood to enjoy the game,and nothing unusual,the soul will not climb like half life and the Witcher 3.

n
nvidia311988 01.11.19

Game really sucked last time I only wedlake 3 sticks.... obsidiana respect and uvazhuha, well done)))

M
MadHamsterHead 01.11.19

Stanislavich
while I can say at the beginning, but an opinion formed.
1. The dialogue's 50/50, there are normal, there are from which to paspalita want.
Some of the answers are actually logically nothing to do with talking NPC. And XS as in the original, but in Russian as if their places were given to transfer student. At Eleks on the head pererabotannoe. To zafeylit a dialogue Alexe's never managed. All conversations end well, though rude, though not rude, at least mock the interlocutor. XS on. While the interaction with the Persians at Eleks looks better.
2. The gameplay is pure followmouse. It must Eleks is incorrect to compare. Yes and that is pure first person . If you take the difficulty, then you Alexe sex games suck, then all the light from the beginning, you will obladaut and guns, and armor, and you Khilok, discarded from each passer-by, and any debris on top, I'm already tired to disassemble all your guns for spare parts, so as not to interfere. And bleeding fast.
3. The world, lore...sooner govort, but still looks like the same Fallout in a different wrapper, no more, no less.
The only thing that I was surprised that there from the very beginning they give you to decide the fate of two settlements, and you're thinking, Holy shit, okay, that should work with all responsibility in this case, it's kind of something has something to strongly influence, but in the end no matter what is not affected. In Alexa for such a choice you would much paid. In Alexa in General there was no right or wrong decisions, help one or the other will suffer like I did a good thing in the end someone died, seems to have done the sensible thing - did you have to do is illogical. There have not seen yet.
Read what would happen next with it is much better
we'll play, we'll see.
Missions mainly spot-bring-kill.

I
ImGroy 01.11.19

Strong and independent in this game 70 percent. I'm not sexist and not misogynistic, I don't care about famoc and I don't pay attention to this rabble. If the game is interesting - it does not cause any emotions. But it's even for me too much. And that's not to mention the fact that the game itself is mediocre, weak storyline, boring quests, simple as two pennies locations, mid-priced graphics with miserable super bright colours, dull music and totally boring editor. How is it possible to make UE 4 is?! The minimum sets of armor and weapons, and they're all super mediocre looks and shoots. Retro futurism back in Halachah lifted, so now this is not new. Well, the crafting weapons are tied to levels. Under-action, under-RPGs. My assessment of the game 6 out of 10. And against this background tolerastov erected in the absolute, very conspicuous. I have all of the game prohodnyak.

V
Vyxyxol 01.11.19

The game is good, but localization with typos and inaccuracies. Example: the beginning of the game, the guard gives us the gun, it's called a Light gun, and no he does not shoot, and shoots light bullets. As well as, Carl, you can transfer Light pistol how light gun had light gun, several times seen the wrong end of words and confusion he/she. Who is there they translate, the students just after uni? Well, soap is, after the registration in the config file one line seems to become better. The game is good again, but knowing obsidian, patches wagon, say scores of 6.5-7 perhaps.

p
partizan2033 01.11.19

I wonder when the patch will roll out Lata a memory leak

T
The Dark Side 01.11.19

Great game, best 3D RPG since Vegas.
Judging by the comments the game does not like:
1). Casual fans of shooters who do this game as a shooter. This is not surprising, because the fire's not important, so the implementation cannot be at the same level as AAA shooters. This group also includes dois that does not understand the plot and cool dialogues, skipa them, they need only ISP-ISP.
2). As some of the reviews. The game looks not so good, but not really bad, but grafodrochery then grafodrochery.
3). Fans 76 and Fallout Fallout 4. There is even shame to compare TOW vyser with Gazebo.
4). Stimaruba. There is no comments.

p
pashalet 01.11.19

The Dark Side: casual fans of shooters... shkolota not understand the plot and cool dialogues
Dogma: but dialogue in the game is no good
IMHO. In the game there is a cool story and good direction. At least half of the dialogues the best. The admiration of conversations with cardboard NPCs really do not understand. I personally the game not for the sake of shooting came, and for a good script and exciting quests. And they were not found. The game is not bad, it is seen that people tried! But not bad, and no more.
The feeling that immediately after new Vegas developers have hibernation sealed in a capsule and frozen for 9 years. As a typical quest in TOW looks like this:
Hey, we have a critical situation (yawn) and to save everyone somehow, only you can. By the way, I see you first, and generally XS you who you are, but gonna tell all my secrets and mystery. Now fly fly to the other end of the map to talk to the very-important-Persian, standing there only in order to send you to another NPC, and he kicked the third. To be honest - you just need to the third, but then the quest will be short, so run! The third doll will be sent in search of a thing-with-very-scientific-name it, we've been looking for, but no one knows where she is: so just go to the green marker, it will lie there, OK? And don't lose this thing! Because it is so important that once you bring it to me, we more about it and don't remember (yawn). Ah! Yet all the way you will spionida lizards and looters, which we still have not killed, although we have a lot of soldiers in oberbronn cool guns. But they will be at the gate noodle kick, so you're all take, as usual. So how will produce our mahavisnu - there will be a unique choice. Never such was and here again, it will be possible to annoy my competitor or betray me. Yeah, this isn't the Gazebo, we have the nonlinearity, bro! And if you guess with vcache special skills – we can give you a third option, it is also very unusual: the type to settle. But it's not exactly... Run, come on (yawn).

T
The Dark Side 01.11.19

Dogma
The game is good, but the dialogue is direct stand out. The plot is excellent, quests are good, there is a nonlinearity, there is a humor in the style of the books by Robert Sheckley (paradoxalist+ a bit of black humor in the NF setting).Boevka OK — not the best components of this game, but you cannot say that they are bad, they are just average, which is not surprising, given the small budget of the game. In any case dull the third Witcher and some were not.

A
ALEX7436 01.11.19

Played about 4 hours, reached al.station, or whatever(where you have to decide where to send naprugu)..don't know what's so all blamed the game...In my opinion all the rules, not wow of course, but still...a Sea of all sorts of information, interesting conversations, different versions of answers and questions(if Vocalise in communication)....Where there soap who saw, do not understand? All the ultra clear and beautiful, not hard on the eyes how to write a...Story like, I wonder, yet, at least. Subs(size) corrected and everything is OK at all! In short, play quietly, without requests for uniqueness...And all the roughness, it is Convention, this fully not only in games but also in cinema, theatre, books...

Z
ZETey 01.11.19

Let's just say ... very Good and not very bad... it has its disadvantages but is still a very good toy

S
Sargarus 01.11.19

Generally pokopavshis in the game, I still changed my mind about the game for the positive. After playing a bit realized that the game is very good, hopefully it will finalize the mod.

P
PsyhosUA 01.11.19

play supernova, interesting to play. the guys from Obsidian are great.

s
saa0891 01.11.19

Great toy,the more you play the more like,when I arrived at the pioneer generally ofigel how atmospheric everything is made way at the expense of stealth too vain to be upset,as a result give golograficheskie coat which includes temporary masking and can be easily held in the closed areas don't even have to climb the vents.
Have a bunch of teammates scored as well pleased that they can wear any armor and give them any weapon,I remember the same mass effect where it was only in the first part and then all this is wasted.
Location in terms of design is very atmospheric,interesting to explore,the game is very similar to the way Bioshok,and music a bit like,especially when all these space stations saris.
That fly on his ship even more adds to the atmosphere,and indeed as I wrote above the game is still very reminiscent of the cartoon Mystery of the third planet.
Very cool that many of the quests can be played in different ways and is almost always possible to solve everything peacefully.
Obsidian once again confirmed that it can do very interesting RPG.
it is a pity that it at once the incentive is not released,I would now buy.