3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bombardirovschik 01.11.19 03:18 am

Impressions of the game (The Outer Worlds)

But where is the experience then? why is there stupidly empty?
Write quickly
120 Comments
Sort by:
e
eN4ez 01.11.19

The third day of play with feeling: everything is copy-paste, scale, level design, all modestly, the same, crowded and cheap = to test the area because of this, there is little interest.
Gun, and shooter mechanics poorly implemented. Only slowing to somehow save us from boredom.
Plus think of the game - dialogues, good, variation, amused.
And so, is does not want...

p
pashalet 01.11.19

In General, about the plot and the script is very powerful is the fact that people are playing the fourth day, the forum is already about 50 topics created... and at the moment there is no one - no one - is devoted to the discussion of the personality of a particular character or partner. In the scene role playing - people still discussing anything: a jacket, pumping, graphics, fonts, settings, passage of jobs. But the characters are not yet wanted to discuss anyone...
For comparison, in dragon Age, or Fallout/new Vegas - topics about the characters appeared almost immediately and grew like mushrooms.

M
MPM 01.11.19

Cal kalny th XS chaipat this game

M
MadHamsterHead 01.11.19

pashalet
The plot is weak, the farther you go, the worse it is, the more spit on him becomes, the dialogue was stupid skipease from teammates is only one the preacher has no rules the story, the rest grey dolls. Mission find bring already zadolbali. No matter how haitili folic 4, but he is head and shoulders were above this game. From obsidian was waiting for something better.

T
The Dark Side 01.11.19

pashalet
Partners worked approximately on the level of Vegas but Boone, who had a memorable melodramatic story. So lines of dialogue in TOW more partners, they are wedged in dialogues with other NPCs, they talk to each other.
The discussion partners in the game of Biovar, it's a slightly different story, because there is the so-called novels, topics that are always at the top biotvarey. They just put pressure on the basest instincts of students with fragile psyche, who then discuss how seamanite another character, and in severe cases, write some fanfiction. Respect the Obsidians that do not fall to this.

T
The Dark Side 01.11.19

MadHamsterHead
No offense, dude, but you have to be very greedy to dull buffoon Fallout 4 to set the example of such great RPGs like TOW.

B
Bombardirovschik 01.11.19

pashalet
it drochery create such topics

p
pashalet 01.11.19

The Dark Side
No, I agree - the dialogue on missions between different partners from Obsidian it turned out very well. Quickens the journey. Another thing: what is the General atmosphere of the world is still so wooden that this cute chatter it does not save. Well, it's to my taste, the truth does not pretend.
What about with regards to respect the Obsidians that do not fall to the pressure on baser instincts" and do not enter relationships with a partner... well, Yes, to hook up with a companion and then not, but it makes the brain of his homosexual affair with a captain - in full))) And even the subtle intelligent humor about the relationship of Sam and ADA... he did never not for shkoloty here inserted, right?)) So fuck radish is not sweeter, IMHO. And they believe, therefore, that it is not that you do not I wanted to go down, but the fact that elementary took the trouble to write such a complicated relationship, as novels with GG for all partners. This is how much unnecessary dialogue, quests and reactions need to register, but the budget not rubber, I do not like the Arbor for sure.

M
MagicCover 01.11.19

binding to the level of guns is so stupid, and those cards on the modification of weapons and armor that drop in loot)). Damn, the locations are small, inconspicuous, same NPCs go, the security guard and this guard)) and walk around the guards, just people without names, just the guards ahaha, with the same loot in the inventory, a couple of bits a little light cartridge. Partners only 6 units in the whole game, damn in the same Fallout 4 they were 13! and 4 in glesco and 8 of them karamanite, eight! I'm not talking about the 929 mod completely changes the appearance of your companion, or adding new partners

M
MadHamsterHead 01.11.19

The Dark Side
Wonderful RPG...neighing.
In addition to the secondary, and the secondary follautovskoy, I'm in this game saw nothing. It is like an RPG is nothing, and how it can be so-so.
Foul 4 is not ideal, and cons it fully, but even he is better and more interesting TOW.

PS
The Dark Side wrote:
In any case dull the third Witcher and some were not.
Well, this clinic already.

P
Picturetoburn 01.11.19

Disappointed. Even though I'm a lover of all fullauto, and this game is clearly claim the laurels of the series, but The Outer Worlds that you are generally weak turned out to be even compared with the same new Vegas. And then just a lot of problems, starting from a completely dead and static world, and ending with the fact that the setting of the game is chosen rather unsuccessfully. It did not want to explore and read all these numerous notes at the end of the game I just ran to the break to the final, because... because it's boring to try to immerse themselves in a world which is completely dead. Design locations on the planets is horrible: exactly the same types, puke picture, continuous conditional checkpoints every 50 metres and, oddly enough, the corridors. The game just simulates an open world locations, but a little step of the way and stumble upon a giant mushroom, which is a wall. Much more interesting look like spaceships, but they are all pretty primitive - a few lively characters and solid cardboard dolls, who do not even try the imitation of life, and sometimes just sit or stand in the same position the entire game.
Leveling is affected essentially only for dialogue, but banal farm mobs and everything can easily raise the necessary stats (+select partners) to get the desired options in the dialogues. Impact weapons have no, feels much better than in the old Flowtech, but to four, him as the moon of this solar system. Killing mobs is pretty boring and in the end just uninteresting.
The absurdity of the situation also does not add points of immersion, especially when maradery are literally near the settlement and did not interact with him, though. The whole thing again rests on the meager size of the locations. Another issue that directly weighs in the air: why are scattered around so much loot and secrets, if the game is rather short, and the assortment in the shops and in General the game is incredibly small? Why do we need all these cluttering up the inventory boosts, if the sense from them a little?

The only plus is the dialogue and variety, but only one well executed aspect of the game couldn't save her.

M
MoriNoKeru 01.11.19

First race - 35 hours of good play, not impressed, and the ending so much. Second race - 6 hours pure plot branch, in disappointment.

T
The Dark Side 01.11.19

MadHamsterHead

In addition to the secondary, and the secondary follautovskoy, I'm in this game saw nothing.
What is the secondary? Then, too, the game is more concept similar to KoTOR1/2.

It is like an RPG is nothing, and how it can be so-so.
What game do something is as an RPG, if we talk about 3D action-RPG? Maybe buffoon with elements of the Sims and Minecraft Fallout 4? Or action-adventure with pumping Witcher 3? All the basic RPG elements in TOW in place and done at the highest level. And a real good RPG sucanon can not be by definition. The shooter must be realistic physics and ballistics, but in an RPG it is not necessary, there is a shooting should steer role-playing system (numbers and perks). In addition, the creators of shooters spend a significant part of the budget for shoutarou mechanics, and RPG still many important aspects that also need to be given attention, for more complex RPG genre.
Foul 4 is not ideal, and cons it fully, but even he is better and more interesting TOW.
F4 - is the game playing which was a shame for the developers. This is especially true of dialogues that the children wrote. And it's not the answer (Yes, no, sarcasm) and very filling. Or take the original story, which is a carbon copy of their previous games in the series. Most of the quests are linear and are reduced to the most primitive sweep locations.

Well, this clinic already.
The third part is worse than the first two, the first Witcher was a true masterpiece. The third is just boring to play after the middle of the game, the game is over-tightened.

w
warwar556 01.11.19

Passed completely, the result is the game in the bowel on 5 of 10 God forbid. For me as folic 4, and then more delayed.
The plot is about nothing, before the release of Ala RESEDA the eye was stupid pathetic, the dialogues are even more than quests pobochki not arouse any emotions.
I don't know who these people that the game went live.

s
siriyss 01.11.19

warwar556
I agree the game has not caused positive emotions just passed and forgotten. Boring ,monotonous

B
Bombardirovschik 01.11.19

warwar556
I think I went to those who realized that in fallout 4 crappy dialogues and quests in the Witcher there is no wagering requirements in fact, quests is walking on the flair and the fight is just disgusting shit.

T
Toni1950 01.11.19

Shit. Removed all good from the foul.3 and the foul.4 and strengthened the bad.

E
EvilRabbit 01.11.19

it amazes me from where so much of accolades and evaluations, despite the fact that the game itself points at 6, so it is still soaked tolerastov, landed on the planet, ushatali man, the first person we meet in front of the ship a woman, we go to the ship, the AI woman in appearance but in fact XS, the first man, the head, and the priest, all... here we have napreca(lesbian) walk into a bar, Baba, go on the quest go to the death metallers, security guard Baba, the quest friend lost, another, the head deserv Baba if you choose to disable rebel she doesn't want to return to the city until the head sits a man.....
fly on the pioneer, meets a woman, go in quest of where there should be 10K, directs the woman, go to the med Bay Baba, we come out of it.... woman, a partner, and she needs help, guess who... for girlfriend... another one.... on the quest there is one cute guy who fucked up print, XS... and another quest with a partner in the engineering compartment, where another woman.... hospede Yes,...a minute how many of you there... already the number of women over a dozen passed, and this is only the beginning of the game
and by the way what I noticed, not one to undress, well, for example in the same police, you come to looting a corpse, and pick up the clothes, then I have no underwear, and then if there is armor on the corpse, it is separate, I first this did not pay attention, but only after I climbed Parvati armor change, and the current can not remove, only to change...
no words, some mats, but about everything else, graphics, loot, quests here and said so... the game was delayed for 5 years or more

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 01.11.19

Amid mastilovic pseudoeph last years game as a breath of air and a good average in fact, which did not have enough time and budget.
It is replete with amusing and rehlovym dialogues, good retro-futuristic design, in itself, is an excellent blueprint for capitalism in its exaggerated and reaching the point of absurdity and alternative view of the future with the invaders of human rights and freedoms in the form of corporations. The responsiveness of the game world on the player's actions, a deep role-playing system, stability is the distinctive and unique advantages that distinguish the brainchild of the last great obsidian RPG and more like Alex than oopsey F4 and half-ведьмак3.
The only way by far the best gameplay aspect in F4 there is a shooting (she's a hypochondriac, but the feeling of shooting, its impact, fight with machetes and local damage better obsidian).
Before the release of bannerlogo and Westland 3 divides the top RPG 2019 with Sekira. What is better is a matter of taste.

N
NightHawkreal 01.11.19

DiskJak
Short haircuts are the restrictions of the engine, look at the horror that the head hunters.