3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 19.03.21 10:35 pm

Sharing opinions (Painkiller: Resurrection)

The plot, as always, is not the main thing. But he is here. We will be told a tearful story about CIA agent Wilde Bill Sherman, who again ends up in purgatory and starts a war against Hell. Why "tearful"? Well, if only because Bill will thunder into the next world trying to save a bus packed to the top with schoolchildren, who at the wrong time decided to take a ride near the place where our criminal had planted the explosives.
The main precepts of the progenitor have been carefully transferred to Painkiller: Resurrection - the screenshots, frankly, show the same life bars as in the original game. Hordes of demons, a decent set of weapons and uncomplicated gameplay of the Doom and Quake era are provided.
As provided in Painkiller: Resurrection, there is a multiplayer that includes all the edits and modifications from Cyberathlete's Professional League in their PK ++ mod, and a "co-op". Yes, yes, in the new part we are lucky enough to clear the spacious levels of demons side by side with our friends.
163 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drawn 19.03.21

Judging by the circumstances, resurrection will be even worse than overdos. ((It's time to do Payinkiller 2 with Daniel Garner in the lead role.

s
satalkeryga 19.03.21

but I don’t care .......... the main thing is that there will be a new rubilovo (=

R
RadeonX1950 19.03.21

Improve the graphics, make interesting levels, hone the balance as in the original PK - in my opinion, nothing else is needed. Oh yeah, and the soundtrack is like in the PK original)
Dreams ...)

N
NecroArt 19.03.21

In my opinion, the main features of the original game are the soundtrack and special physics. And then you need to focus on them; at the same time, of course, we must not forget about the graphics: so as not to be very cool (the game should fly), but it is also advisable to cram modern effects

r
rock music 19.03.21

I don’t know ... "resurrection" will not work, as it seems to me :) the original game was super, and now clones are riveted from it. you need to add new ideas, you can't go out on one old gameplay.

A
Alex25091992 19.03.21

It would be better to return Daniel Garner, I wonder what the hell is with him)) And then they did not manage to finish one story, others are riveting.

J
Jart 19.03.21

I wish the game was a worthy sequel to the original and had the same inimitable heavy soundtrack.

d
demon_forever 19.03.21

then Alex25091992 absolutely agree, to release so many add-ons, it would be possible to release the third part already. Some lazy guys ... Well, it remains to wait, and take what they give ...

s
stalker07 19.03.21

We are waiting with

K
K_Fe 19.03.21

that I am watching the release soon, but it is dull on the forum, or, as I understand it, few people are waiting for the game ..

M
Mad4evR 19.03.21

Apparently, the developers confused the "demo" and "beta" versions of the game. As I understand it, the demo version allows you to evaluate the game and decide whether to buy it. And what they slipped to us is a complete ATAS. I played for about half an hour and somehow I don't even want to start the game again.

The level begins on a narrow mountain path, the fall from where is death. Showdown with monsters is not interesting, but inconvenient. The first location is located at three levels in height: the bottom of the gorge and two mountain trails, one above the other. Thus, monsters from the path strive to fall to the bottom of the gorge, where you need to climb and finish them off. Even from the previous part, I hated plants that appear out of the ground and whip you for nothing. What kind of monsters are they? It's a lack of fantasy.

Further, upon completion of the first location, you need to go from one edge of the gorge to the other along the rope bridge. I did it the fourth time, because the developers (apparently, for realism) made the bridge absolutely ragdoll. The sea after a nuclear explosion does not sway like this bridge. From the cavalry swoop, you surely fall down, from where you have to get up by quickload. It remains to make your way across the bridge by a centimeter so that it does not swing too much. Hurricane sneak shooter, yeah.

Further there was something like a spiral staircase down, from where I several times in a row fell into the water that kills to death. Apparently, the hellish water is so harsh that ...

Finally, I will say that the new Wolfenstein loaded at me many times (!) Faster. The Quickload in the new Pain Relief is by no means quick.

Here is such a ray of hatred. Good luck to all! :-)

K
Keks 19.03.21

The sea after a nuclear explosion does not sway like this bridge.
I can imagine ... They shouldn't have done it.

K
K_Fe 19.03.21

soooo ... tomorrow)

R
RadeonX1950 19.03.21

We'll see.
I still hope for the good)

K
K_Fe 19.03.21

yes, I myself am only waiting because of the cooperative)

r
rock music 19.03.21

damn it, the original of 2004 is true. and this ...

C
ClubN 19.03.21

Today I should, but no even .. (((

K
K_Fe 19.03.21

everything is dull ..

K
Keks 19.03.21

Is it really coming out today?

E
EVIL PLAYER 19.03.21

I WILL BE IN THE HELL OF WAITING FOR THE GAME