3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 19.03.21 10:35 pm

Sharing opinions (Painkiller: Resurrection)

The plot, as always, is not the main thing. But he is here. We will be told a tearful story about CIA agent Wilde Bill Sherman, who again ends up in purgatory and starts a war against Hell. Why "tearful"? Well, if only because Bill will thunder into the next world trying to save a bus packed to the top with schoolchildren, who at the wrong time decided to take a ride near the place where our criminal had planted the explosives.
The main precepts of the progenitor have been carefully transferred to Painkiller: Resurrection - the screenshots, frankly, show the same life bars as in the original game. Hordes of demons, a decent set of weapons and uncomplicated gameplay of the Doom and Quake era are provided.
As provided in Painkiller: Resurrection, there is a multiplayer that includes all the edits and modifications from Cyberathlete's Professional League in their PK ++ mod, and a "co-op". Yes, yes, in the new part we are lucky enough to clear the spacious levels of demons side by side with our friends.
163 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slav0K 19.03.21

I downloaded the license in the cinema

D
Daniel Garner 19.03.21

I'm changing my opinion about this game, I downloaded the version 44 license, now everything is in Russian (voice acting, text), the graphics have become more beautiful, although now the plot is clearer, a hybrid of the original Painkiller with Max Payne. In general, you can play, you even need to! +9

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

Well I said the igruha is cool! The first time I also downloaded it, the graph is not very good, it hangs on the average, and when I patched it, I updated the firewood, it flies on max, just a super game! All +10! There only the rollers on the rollers of Max Payne are similar, but nothing more in common.

D
Daniel Garner 19.03.21

There only videos on rollers Max Payne are similar, and more than anything in common
This is what I meant. But still, Overdose deserves more attention, tk. there is "new weapons, tarot cards and more beautiful graphics" in contrast to the original, though there is almost no plot, one game, but there are no bugs in the tasks as in the original and in Resurrection. In general, all painkiller (s) deserve praise!

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

New weapon: normal in principle, but GG's hand is kind of thin and bony! Couldn't add at least a little muscle to him) The maps there seem to be only two new, but it's good at least that they are new, the graph is beautiful. But there is no plot! We stupidly jump from one level to another, and in the Resurrection there is a plot, and the connection between the levels! Here are my comments:
it means he sailed to this place on a bathyscaphe, and then went on foot. Like this =) "
In overdose, there are also shortcuts (glitches), I have already learned a couple, but in PC4 there are much more of them!
How do you like Nekrovizhon?

D
Daniel Garner 19.03.21

As for PC4, it is true, this is also a big plus about the connection between the levels, to be honest, I did not pay attention to this, this was not the case in the previous ones in the Painkillers. But in the original where there are 5 chapters, the trick is that: chapter 1 is more dead, chapter 2 is more fabulous, chapter 3 is more military, chapter 4 is more historical, but for the 5th chapter I have not yet been able to come up with a title, for me these are the last cheerful first two levels "city on the water and docks" in this chapter, the monastery is already boring because of the music, but corresponding to the level, in hell, too, there is nothing fun, but in the same tension.
As for NecroVision, well, it looks like a paintiller, especially in terms of the interface, at the beginning it is a mixture of a paintiller with Call of Duty, but as a game I didn't really like it, the paintiller is still better, in paintiller you can earn black tarot cards, and in NecroVisione all weapons and protection in the test room, which will subsequently be available at all times. Some people like NecroVision more than all 3 painkillers combined, but I, on the contrary, like all 3 painkillers combined more than NecroVision. Maybe it's just not familiar, because I went through it all once (Necrovision). Necrovision is more boring, once you go through it already bothers you, and Painkiller (a) you go through it a hundred times and you won't get bored of it,

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

but for the 5th chapter, I could not yet come up with the name
The fifth chapter is related to water =)
Really necrovizhon is a boring game, I didn't even go through it all, I kind of stopped at the second level)

D
Daniel Garner 19.03.21

In NecroVision, interest awakens from the 7th level, there are 12 levels in total, the first six levels there he is a lone soldier killing both Germans and monsters, at the end of the 6th level he kills a necromancer and his power passes to the GG, he enters the circle of vampires (as I understand it). So in this game the fun will go more or less from the 7th level, he has a vampire hand, it can freeze enemies, throw fireballs, even dead enemies can be resurrected (they will help in battle for a while), etc. I went through all of it only due to the fact that from the 7th level the events change abruptly (it already looks like a painkiller). In general, I think at it the 7th level is worth taking a look, maybe you will like it.

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

That is, before the 7th level it is "like Call of Duty", and after the 7th "Painkiller"? Is the music normal there? I almost finished downloading 80 MB left. By the way, it is also kind of obliquely set, on the average I was hanging, although the graph is worse there than in the PC, or is it just the game itself is so slow?

M
Maickle fort 19.03.21

I'll say this Painkiller is a bug game))))

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

Oh, don't say it! I find so many of them that I have no time to publish, some already call me a shotcatcher =)

D
Daniel Garner 19.03.21

Resurrection version "44", now no red souls visible!

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

I passed Necrovision! Well, I will say that for one time it is really possible to pass, sometimes it is boring, sometimes interesting. Now I almost finished the second part, but there are many levels?
I do not have both 43 and 44 souls on my version! I also don't know what the hell is that !!! ???

D
Daniel Garner 19.03.21

If you mean "Damned company", then the original is better compared to it: 1) the graphics are worse (maybe a video card is needed more powerful), 2) 10 levels in total, 3) why is this an addition, if it has no relation to the previous part does not have, already another character.
And about Resurrection on version 43 there were red souls in my opinion, but on this (44) not!

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

Yes, I'm talking about the "Cursed Company". Well, I don't agree with the graphics! My widescreen resolution appears! And the first one I passed on a stretched fig = (More optimized, on average it goes well, and the first one was at a minimum. Well, otherwise you are right: you pass faster than the first one, I'm already at level 3. And you play there like that dude who in I killed a scorpion in the fifth chapter (I don’t know for sure).
I saw a soul for the very first time on version 43, and then I didn’t turn 44. And when I took down and put 43 again, now I don’t see a shower or update to 44 I can't! = (

D
Daniel Garner 19.03.21

In my first column it was better than in this one. And in general, I even like Painkiller Resurrection more than Necrovision, if not for the glitch with red souls. I also advise you to play left 4 dead, it will not leave indifferent those who are a fan of Painkiller (a)

D
Daniel Garner 19.03.21

And in the original Painkiller (e) hell looked much better than in the original Necrovision (e) where you have to stupidly shoot at this Mephistopheles and most importantly survive, what interest? And Lucifer cannot be killed so easily. Lucifer, in my opinion, is the strongest and most worthy opponent (leader) from the entire Painkiller series (a)

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

Yes, I liked Painkiller Resurrection more than both Necrovizhons !!! I like PK4 even more than other parts. I went through a necrovizhon purely to see what was still released from the PC, but the game is not very good, but if it was running normally at the maximum, then it might still be, otherwise the blur will prick! I passed HB in two days, and HB2 in general for one, sometimes it is boring! Here in the PC would be a test room like in HB (purely for fun)! =) Yes, the heads there are light, not like in the PC, and the levels resemble from the Duma, they did not accidentally copy them and remade them ?!

P
Pai cheng-tien 19.03.21

It's a slightly scary Doom-style game. And in general a shooter

D
Daniel Garner 19.03.21

I like PK4 even more than other parts.
And I liked the original Painkiller + addition more than Overdose and Resurrection.