3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 19.03.21 10:35 pm

Sharing opinions (Painkiller: Resurrection)

The plot, as always, is not the main thing. But he is here. We will be told a tearful story about CIA agent Wilde Bill Sherman, who again ends up in purgatory and starts a war against Hell. Why "tearful"? Well, if only because Bill will thunder into the next world trying to save a bus packed to the top with schoolchildren, who at the wrong time decided to take a ride near the place where our criminal had planted the explosives.
The main precepts of the progenitor have been carefully transferred to Painkiller: Resurrection - the screenshots, frankly, show the same life bars as in the original game. Hordes of demons, a decent set of weapons and uncomplicated gameplay of the Doom and Quake era are provided.
As provided in Painkiller: Resurrection, there is a multiplayer that includes all the edits and modifications from Cyberathlete's Professional League in their PK ++ mod, and a "co-op". Yes, yes, in the new part we are lucky enough to clear the spacious levels of demons side by side with our friends.
163 Comments
Sort by:
C
ClubN 19.03.21

So I said that it's the same as before

[
[Inferno] 19.03.21

Hmm ... judging by the comments, "the game was a success!" :)

y
yuop 233 19.03.21

PEOPLE - please respond - how to play co-op - because of it I downloaded it - or is this mode a pure developer hack and is not there at all?

S
SunnyTheMan 19.03.21

Damn, I finished it, played .. beee ... like a painiller and it doesn't smell. there are few monsters, the levels are close, the volumetric light is more complete .. there is an original paintiller, but there is a mistake in the atrium level ..

Z
ZaraZ 19.03.21

passed level 2. better than 1st - 609 monsters, however, smeared with a thin layer throughout the level, large spaces, and 7 secrets, of which I found 3.

r
rock music 19.03.21

yuop 233
to play co-op you need lick.

IMHO the game is shit. fan_made alone when loading a level kills all hope. absolutely amateur levels, absolutely old weapons and old monsters which just screwed up the speed. As far as I can understand, there are five or six levels in the game (even in BooH there were ten). I don't jerk off to new graphics and fashionable special effects, but the graphics are almost worse than the original in 2004 with much worse optimization. I managed to get through only until I was killed for the first time, somewhere on the first level. then I just left the game and will soon delete it.
In short, if someone is not familiar with the original, then we buy / download the original of 2004, but I do not recommend playing this game.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 19.03.21

I was waiting for this game and in the end .... Hmm ... Thank God I downloaded it!
Overdose is much better even because of the location design! Here from all these locations you come to the deepest despondency. I remember Dead Marsh ... Lovecraft and only ... and here ... hellish cathedral - and what?
Enemies attack in groups of 4-6 dudes, while they could not even give Peinkiller - you need to extinguish such fists ...
Music ... it would be better if it weren’t ... More of these new enemies who, instead of running up the stairs after you, line up exactly under the stairs under the place where you are standing ... In the first mission, this staircase is nothing. except for laughter - there were, damn, Portal fans! Dialogues are generally superfluous, in the first part they were not, except in the videos - in Overdose at the beginning of the level and a couple of phrases during the passage ... but here as some kind of report

In general, I'm not even going to finish the game. Painkiller for me has always been a quality game with fun, hordes of monsters and perfectly detailed levels ... In general, this chapter in the history of the title should be forgotten ...

K
K_Fe 19.03.21

In the very first mission, this staircase upward did not take anything but laughter
, surprisingly, the monsters

got stuck in it, I also rocked it purely because of the cooperative, I think what to do with it, there is no cooperative, or something needs to be shamanized, and THIS goes through.

G
GariK Hunter 19.03.21

yes .... prowess.

W
Warezhunter_ 19.03.21

The game is so-so, the gameplay is meaty, but the graphics have not changed compared to 2004, rather the game can be called a mod of the first part.

J
Jackson [x] 19.03.21

You have painted everything so that even a pirate is not a thrill to buy.

K
Ksardex 19.03.21

Slag game - played for 5 minutes and removed

G
General146 19.03.21

I don’t understand why everyone didn’t like this part so much, it’s much better than absolutely no Overdose. Firstly, a more or less intelligible plot appeared in the game, the hero fights for himself in order to protect his soul, their enemies were simply not lucky enough to be on his way. The levels have become much larger and more ramified, although sometimes it turns into a minus, because it has become more difficult to understand where to go and are also explained by the plot (and not how in the first part you jump the devil where) Of course, a little monotonous, but the village in the game turned out to be gorgeous. So back to the plot, the comic in the beginning made me remember Mr. Payne, and the plot is not so bad. What did we know about the hero of the first part? nothing but the fact that he loves extreme sex (well, why the hell was it necessary to climb up to his girl at full speed along such a road in the rain ?! ) why exactly was he forced to fight? where did he get such skills? nothing is clear. Here, at least more menie, they explained who the hero is, where the monsters come from, who they are, why they don't stick out in hell, where they belong. The only thing has not been explained why the hero turns into a demon after absorbing 66 souls, well, that's okay. Some kind of fan returned to the game, less than in the first part, but more than in Overdose. The voice of the hero, if not for his groans when he falls, more or less. Well, at the end of the schedule, yes, not much has changed (but why does an ice shot turn the enemy into mud like in Overdose?), But the rain must be admittedly very good, only one personal nagging that has appeared since the battle outside Hell, the excessive fragility of enemies Why do most of them fly apart when a stake hits ?!
In general, my verdict is worse than the first part, but much better than Overdose.

r
rozil 19.03.21

Is there only one ending in the game?

K
Keks 19.03.21

Six levels in total. So little ...
From the cavalry swoop you surely fall down. It remains to make your way across the bridge by a centimeter so that it does not swing too much.
On the contrary, I managed to pass it by jumping over it. And when she walked slowly over him, he began to shake so much that he killed me.

Z
ZaraZ 19.03.21

the game has passed. the last level is simply awful - huge dazzling light spaces, bare islands in the water, you never understand whether you will drown or not, there is almost nothing on the map except water and flat land, only shipwrecks and small rocks are stuck here and there ...

So, it's better to install the game, go to the Movies folder, watch the intro and 3 outros, and delete the game.

R
Re-An1mat0r 19.03.21

I completely agree that playing a candle is not good for Painkiller and Battle out of hell, substantiated:

1. The graphics are not improved
2. The music sucks
3. Only 6 levels
4. Bare shoes are generally suckers, no special methods of ibiy are needed, you just need to stupidly shoot them.
5. It is extremely difficult to get tarot cards:

morphonate into the demon 10 times, it's just hard;
to find at least 1500 gold out of a possible about 1600 gold, it's absurd, many barrels of gold stand in the water.

6. The plot is just horrible.

I went through the whole Painkiller and Battle out of Hell to all 5 stars in the levels, opened all the tarot cards, but in this game I don't even think of doing this, because here it is absolutely not interesting.

s
svl84 19.03.21

Who cares how modern vidyahs behave in the game http://gamegpu.ru/

E
Erick666 19.03.21

The game looks like a homemade mod, for fans of the genre it will do

e
energetika72 19.03.21

Hello help! bought Painkiller Resurrection the toy does not come without a script file .... writes / Data / LScripts / Main / Tweak, lua, where to download it