3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 19.03.21 10:35 pm

Sharing opinions (Painkiller: Resurrection)

The plot, as always, is not the main thing. But he is here. We will be told a tearful story about CIA agent Wilde Bill Sherman, who again ends up in purgatory and starts a war against Hell. Why "tearful"? Well, if only because Bill will thunder into the next world trying to save a bus packed to the top with schoolchildren, who at the wrong time decided to take a ride near the place where our criminal had planted the explosives.
The main precepts of the progenitor have been carefully transferred to Painkiller: Resurrection - the screenshots, frankly, show the same life bars as in the original game. Hordes of demons, a decent set of weapons and uncomplicated gameplay of the Doom and Quake era are provided.
As provided in Painkiller: Resurrection, there is a multiplayer that includes all the edits and modifications from Cyberathlete's Professional League in their PK ++ mod, and a "co-op". Yes, yes, in the new part we are lucky enough to clear the spacious levels of demons side by side with our friends.
163 Comments
Sort by:
K
K_Fe 19.03.21

on a homemade mod, and in a hurry

R
Rudini 19.03.21

GREAT music in review! And it is not where you can download it?

A
ASH9999 19.03.21

The game is really a mod self-made heuynya is shorter.

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

Music is in the game folder

R
Rudini 19.03.21

Slav0K I do not have a game and I do not plan to purchase it, what other options are there?

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

I can throw it off to you. I selected the coolest songs there)

R
Rudini 19.03.21

I would be very grateful)) And how will you throw off me?

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

To mail, if there is of course

R
Rudini 19.03.21

of course I have))

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

Come on)

[
[Inferno] 19.03.21

SlavOK can you throw me the music too? I'll give you soap :)

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

Okay, current tomorrow. The Internet generally does not work well today = (

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

Hurrah!!! The Internet is working! Now letters will come to you

K
K_Fe 19.03.21

is it possible that someone else is digging into this creation ??

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

Of course) We must also discuss the mistakes of the creators)
Besides, I haven’t passed this pinkiller yet = (Glitch at level 4, already downloaded it 2 times

A
Alex221281 19.03.21

Painkiller, Battle out of Hell, Overdose are legendary games, but Resurrection was slightly too clever with the requirements and the quality of the graphics seems to me to have deteriorated a little. And the levels are kind of unusual. Well, we’ll get used to it. Hopefully, Painkiller 2 can make it very much like a new engine in the game.

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

You're right. The graphics there became worse in mine, but they require more! If I go into the fog, I will go out for two minutes) I liked the leveling principle, it's a pity that there are only 6 of them, it only infuriates that there are a lot of monsters. I liked the graph in Overdoz most of all) And so the game itself is the first part. Better let them not rush to release the game, but think well! And by the way there will be not part 2, but 5)

A
Alex221281 19.03.21

Yes, in Overdose, of course, they did their best, and in Russ Bit they sounded brilliantly, of course there are not enough levels, they would have done more like in the first one, that would suit everyone.

Resurrection needs to patch graphics very much needs to fix bugs. I have a GeForce 9800 GT graphics card - 1Gb, the drivers are normal, the game is at maximum, when you go the mountains start to grow, some kind of gray.
If there is such a patch, tell me where you can download it.

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

All class is in overdose! The only negative is the battle music! There is generally some kind of pop music, it's already boring to play. And I took and inserted the music from the first part, and it turned out as if it were a different game =) Immediately interest arose.
I have a Radeon 1 GB video card, the firewood is also normal. But these mountains are mine for everyone, and for me too, even in the first level I found a place where you can go for the map, and in the second 4 places.
And there are no patches yet = (We will wait, because it is somehow not interesting to play with jambs

C
CrazY1988 19.03.21

Tell me more !!!!!!!! How to get the ammo box at level 2! On the tower ..... finally
trash