3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 19.03.21 10:35 pm

Sharing opinions (Painkiller: Resurrection)

The plot, as always, is not the main thing. But he is here. We will be told a tearful story about CIA agent Wilde Bill Sherman, who again ends up in purgatory and starts a war against Hell. Why "tearful"? Well, if only because Bill will thunder into the next world trying to save a bus packed to the top with schoolchildren, who at the wrong time decided to take a ride near the place where our criminal had planted the explosives.
The main precepts of the progenitor have been carefully transferred to Painkiller: Resurrection - the screenshots, frankly, show the same life bars as in the original game. Hordes of demons, a decent set of weapons and uncomplicated gameplay of the Doom and Quake era are provided.
As provided in Painkiller: Resurrection, there is a multiplayer that includes all the edits and modifications from Cyberathlete's Professional League in their PK ++ mod, and a "co-op". Yes, yes, in the new part we are lucky enough to clear the spacious levels of demons side by side with our friends.
163 Comments
Sort by:
K
Keks 19.03.21

CrazY1988
Look in this thread for my post for 12/03/09 07:43.

[
[Inferno] 19.03.21

SlavOK, thank you again for Mouzon, very good. liked temka "common killing" and "battlesong_1", cool songs)))

[
[Inferno] 19.03.21

All class is in overdose! The only negative is the battle music!
That's for sure, the music there is generally awful :(

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

And I also liked "C9L04_Haunted_City_Fight_Music"! Also a sausage song)))
And by the way: why in this folder with music were these pop tracks from overdose ??? Why are they so necessary interesting?

C
CrazY1988 19.03.21

Thank you Keks !!))) As it is, I did not see the stairs ... xD

S
Sepulcher 19.03.21

Sucks game, passed 2 levels, and deleted the game, ruined everything .......

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

You just need a special mood for this game =)

S
Sepulcher 19.03.21

Painkiller Overdose is a masterpiece compared to THIS ...

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

Everyone has their own tastes ...

D
Doctor 20 19.03.21

Worse than the rest of the parts. But you can play. By levels:
Cathedral:
1 Actually, it was already in the original. I like everything except the tunnels, the room upside down and this nasty staircase.
Forbidden Valley:
Not a bad level, but too confused. You don't know where to go. But I got the card. Boss-no-one!
Gloomy mountains:
Level-confusion! Even worse than the second! You have to walk for a very long time! But naturally, the mountains are beautiful, majestic and really gloomy!
City of Ghosts:
Good level, but I don't understand what style of town? It doesn't look like a Spanish medieval fishing town! The boss is again no-nonsense, and even styled from the original! The task is unreal.
Hangar:
The level is short but stylistically nonexistent.
Dry sea:
There were forests, swamps, mountains, deserts, snowy tundra, green valleys, and we got to the seas and oceans. The normal level is just boring. There would be more sunken ships, submarines, tankers, galleys. Also the corpses of fish, the former sea. You can even was to insert a small abandoned "underwater station" or oil platform! And treasures! Otherwise, you will not complete the task! But you got the card. With the help of cunning. This is just a soul trap! The final bosses are just a disgrace!

D
Doctor 20 19.03.21

By the way, instead of the sea, you could make a Level - "sea battle" by analogy with the Overdos aerobat! To urinate on battleships, destroyers, ships that shoot at each other! It would be cool!

D
Daniel Garner 19.03.21

I don’t know about the face, but the pirate didn’t really impress me. Especially the last level is not clear, why is it called "Studios" if there are only islands ?, it looks like the names of the levels are completely taken from the overdos and do not correspond. Why is litsuha better than pirates except that you can play on the grid and Russian voice acting? Who has a license to unsubscribe, why is it better than at least overdos, I no longer ask why it is better than the original, maybe I will change my mind about this game for the better. I have a pirate now, is it worth buying a license? Is there at least one boss to kill who needs a different approach, as it was in the original? just in a pirate you stupidly shoot at them until they die, but in the original you still need to figure out how to kill. (I mean bosses)

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

Daniel Garner put a normal menu rusik first! http://www.playground.ru/cheats/41489/
Well, now I'll tell you how litsuha differs from pirates! Two months after the release of the game, I found a licensed game, completely in English, and realized that there was only one difference from a pirate! If there is a seventh level, where on the last map from Overdoz we figure out with Asterot and Samiel, then it’s a lick. And ours russified the pirate! And it turned out that the Russians are all pirates, and the English version is licensed

D
Daniel Garner 19.03.21

Thank you, but this rusik requires patch 44, I can't find it, but I now have version 43, the interface language is Russian (only oblique), the voice acting is English, the subtitles are also English, 6 levels (there is no 7th level) ... On the last 6th level on the last island, you need to kill 2 bosses. The 1st is similar to Alastor, the 2nd to Samael, they are united against you. By the way, the videos are the same style as on Max Payne.

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

Thank you for the information, but I have known this for a long time =) In order to put the rusik menu, optionally version 44, you can set it to 43, and the patch is downloaded in the bin folder by an updater. And the seventh level can only be viewed through the pineditor

D
Daniel Garner 19.03.21

Launched the update from the "bin" folder, how much does it weigh? There he seems to update all the files in the "data" folder. And the same problem with the license? Now it is not clear the task in the 4th chapter "kill Alastor", where does Alastor have to do with it? In short, I understood that the license differs from pirate only in an extra 7th level, and the voice acting is English and subtitles, too, only the menu is in Russian, right? Are there any bugs in the tasks and in the names of the levels on the license?

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

If a completely English version: in the menu, in comics, and in the game, in general, if there is no Russian word anywhere + 7 level, which current can be passed through the editor (there was no time to finish it normally, soon the real seventh level will be released), then this is a license! And I forgot the most important thing! The installation of the game must weigh at least 4 GB !!! It weighs 4.40 GB.
The translation there is correct !!! Despite the fact that English, 10 times in the demon, hangar in 5 minutes. Styx222 did it wrong with 4 and 5 assignments!
I don’t know how much the update weighs, but the patcher himself knows what files it replaces =) On the license, you also need to update.

D
Daniel Garner 19.03.21

This is how I always defined the pirated version from the licensed one: the license is usually sold in a square plastic box and it usually indicates the publisher in Russia (for example, Akella), and most importantly, on the front side of the disc, next to the circle-shaped hole, there should be an inscription: "License of the Russian MPTR etc." And then this is not a real license, but a copy of it.

S
Slav0K 19.03.21

And in the net you, as a pirate, distinguish it from a license? Either by size or by a confused installation)

D
Daniel Garner 19.03.21

Torrent sites are easy! There is already mine there is one licensed version of this game. And I don’t know about the size, mine also weighs 4.40 GB, but nevertheless a pirate.