3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 19.04.21 09:44 pm

License or pirate? (Resident Evil: Village)

Will you take it at the start or are you waiting for a pirate?
133 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 19.04.21

Already took it, though on a pc. Since for 5k per curling iron it is expensive.

S
Slipnot6 19.04.21

Does anyone know when the demo comes out on the PC? And then somewhere in the news I heard, but already flew out of my head (

X
XOPSSS 19.04.21

Slipnot6
PC - May 2

S
Slipnot6 19.04.21

XOPSSS
Thanks bro.

W
Walking in the haze 19.04.21

Buy a face? What more! Only a pirate when the game is hacked. And if the game is nothing, then another pirate after hacking the final version. Cyberpunk with Valgalka was enough for us. The reality is that over the past few years, absolutely all games have come out crooked. I see no reason to pay for this. However, I don't see playing new games at the start until they are somehow patched.

P
Protocol10 19.04.21

Well, cyberpunk walking in the darkness is understandable, but what's wrong with the Valhalla? Quite a normal optimism. The reality is that nothing is absolute and you wind up that everything is crooked. Most games come out as normal. The same Resident 7 and remakes were made quite straightforwardly. If it seems that everything is crooked and poorly optimized, then just try to play on the current hardware: core i5 and vidyah of level 2060 and above, and not on plugs for fortnight and tanks

M
Marshal Talan McKirby III 19.04.21

The seventh undercutter-nedoautlast did not overpower himself to pass. But I bought this part. There are three main reasons. First. A big role in the plot of Chris, in fact, because of this and I take. Second. This is what the normal shooter mechanics were brought in and the dynamics were added to the character. And the third one. This is the village itself. Really looks great.
Well, yes, look at Mrs. Dimitrescu. Where without it.

W

Protocol10
Protocol10 wrote:
what's wrong with valhalla? Quite a normal optimism.
Everything became normal only by the spring of this year, when we dealt with a few, but EXISTING critical bugs. Now there are no complaints about the roll-up machine - absolutely! But it’s like half a year later.
Protocol10 wrote:
The same resident 7 and remakes quite straight-handedly were made.
The seventh resik literally started playing well with 3 or 4 patches. And it was pretty quick and efficient. But still not from the start;)
Protocol10 wrote:
If it seems that everything is crooked and poorly optimized, then just try to play on the current hardware: core i5 and vidyaha level 2060 and higher, and not on plugs for fortnight and tanks
Sorry, but the hardware that you indicated is not relevant for me))) AutoCAD, ARCHICAD and 3Dmax are my work. Therefore, the piece of iron I have is at least i7 and vidyahi all the last 10 years have been at least x / xx80 starting with gtx580. Therefore, it is doubly offensive when you have a good computer and some kind of toy slows down.
Now I will try to explain. Did you play Blair Witch? This was the very last game my husband and I bought. After that we have sworn never to buy games again. The game is out. We have i7-9700k with RTX2080, 64 gigabytes of memory and smart ssd samsung pro, and this little figurine at maximum speed and with the included features from Nvidia literally stutters. Yes, she was also corrected after 7-8 months, but that's it, that's it. Developers seem to have an unwritten rule: to make games raw and with a bunch of problems. I would like to say that the rule includes the wording "in the shortest possible time!", But I cannot for an objective reason))) cyberpuk has been sculpted for 8 years with a decent hook. The term is considerable, but we already know what happened)).
I also remember very well the epic crashes and slowdowns of Resident Evil 4. Yes, that was fixed. But it was. And the game was made by the same Capcom R&D Division 1, which churns out Resident Evil and Devil May Cry. The desire to buy does not even arise. I prefer a pirate.

K
Kokoprime1991 19.04.21

I love and respect the Rezik series, but I am a simple person, and if I see a tumor with the name DENUVO, then my pocket immediately throws purchase requests -_- into the blacklist, in the end, Torent Edishen goes stupidly. As soon as this SRANUVA gets out, I'll buy it from that moment.

P
Protocol10 19.04.21

Walking in the haze
And what critical bugs did you have in Valhalla and in the seventh cut at the start?

and this little figurine at maximum speed and with the included features from Nvidia literally stutters.
Well, so the problem in this case is not in the developers, but in the fact that Nvidia shoves its chips. Does it look like you are from the "ultralists" sect? Ultra settings and in general all sorts of extra buns like rays are pure, uncluttered marketing, which do not have any effect on the visual impression, and are very gluttonous for FPS. You should always play no higher than high. Ultra settings are like an experimental preset, not for passing games, but for show-off, in fact, well, maybe a couple of screenshots are still good and its goal is for a maximalist player to see that the ultra is lagging and immediately ran to the store for a new card. In general, it's amusing how hard PC gamers twist at ultra without even understanding what this ultra-setting gives, why is it better than just a high parameter. Especially stubborn put the newest game and go through it from and to with friezes,

W

In the seventh cut, strong lags began when MSAA anti-aliasing was enabled, and this is on the top card. The game was hanging in the basement with water. 2 times demolished and re-passed. My husband caught the same bug. Then they fixed it. Very strong out-of-sync sound with Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Rx, reinstalling the drivers did not give anything. OK. Insert ASUS Xonar AE. there was no more desynchronization. But the sound could simply disappear. Sometimes after 5 minutes, sometimes after a couple of hours. There was also a bug with Mia when she got stuck in textures.
They gave me a wallet (our days are the same xD) and we tried to check out the fresh one))). Ooooh, it was a big mistake)) Most of all, the sticking of the enemy and the ally in the fight was pissed off: (A bug when the inventory became inaccessible after leaving the house where she was rescuing hostages. The husband's quest "When they take you for granted" was bugged 2 times. There Randvi got stuck in the texture. The zealot of Hayki fell under the texture. In the fight with Kyotvi, after several blows, the husband stopped and stood like an idol. He did not receive any damage. Several unsuccessful attempts, the husband just downloaded the trainer and went through this place with the function "kill with one blow".
Now our son is playing with the March 1.2 patch and no problems. But that could have been done last year before selling the game.
This happens in all games. Where more, where less. Therefore, the new Rezik will play torrent edishn;)

P
Protocol10 27.04.21

Walking in the gloom

Then I still did not understand the logic. According to your logic, you need to take a license, but in six months, when all problems like crashes and critical bugs are fixed (quote "I see no reason to pay for this.") And then does it make sense to pay or not? Or is it necessary to take a pirate at the start and play because of resentment and revenge that the developers release a not perfectly polished product at the start? Or do you have to wait for the pirated version of the final version in six months, and refuse the licenses?

D
Dragon Lore 27.04.21

A woman walking in the darkness wrote:
My husband, in a battle with Kyotvi, after several blows, he stopped and stood like an idol. With this, he did not receive any damage. After several unsuccessful attempts, my husband just downloaded the trainer and went through this place with the "kill with one blow" function.

I Nokkfilla Shining eye becomes statues mode if it is to knock down :( The damage does not get any from the blow, nor from any combo of anything I'm going to try the method with Trainer..

Protocol10 wrote:
Will take at the start or wait for the pirates?
Will wait for a pirate.I generally do not buy games and programs.

D
Dragon Lore 27.04.21

Walking in the Haze It
worked! Nockfilla Shining Eye slain in one hit. Finally I got around this bug. Thanks for the tip.

U
Uelma 27.04.21

Pirate onley.

P
Piracy is a boon 27.04.21

Pirate;)
As usual, as always.

M
Mazash 27.04.21

Denuveau, so wait another year of beggar

P
Protocol10 27.04.21

Piracy is a blessing
Judging by your nickname it's not surprising))

L
Leap I 27.04.21

Protocol10
Protocol10 wrote:
On pg, only for the purchase of the face of the Witcher 3 plus The
Witcher 3 was far from ideal. I had a lot of problems, which were overpowered by almost a dozen patches. Eighth or ninth, to be more precise. After two dozen patches, the game, lo and behold, became a game. Two dozen patches, Karl: D, and it took three dozen to get the full shine. Here is this developer's real attitude towards players. Cybersrank only a third of the way passed to the point "completed as it should".
The attitude towards pirates on PG is absolutely no different from other Russian-language gaming sites. In general, the attitude of the gaming community to pirates is the same everywhere. Runet does not live on one PG, there are no less game forums, even more lively ones. And without the system of likes-dislikes, it is clear that the overwhelming majority of players prefer pirates.
Also, do not think that the pirate is just a schoolboy or an adult with a low income. There are quite a few very well-to-do people who simply download because they can download. The well-known rational approach - why pay when you can take it for free?

Protocol10 wrote:
Will you take it at the start or are you waiting for a pirate?
Like most - a pirate.

R
Richards 27.04.21

Leap I
The pleasure of the purchase, the joy that you acquired legally and supported the developers, putting a barrier to fully accessible content, there is no need to compare the projects here and their unhacked cyberpunk, there, even before the release, everywhere the plums were that the game was made extremely badly, but here there are a lot of demos and the actual worker gameplay, which is developed by knowledgeable people, without any believs from mmm. You can understand the jump of something unknown, like cyberpunk, everything is immediately known, the same 7 part is only supplemented and with new ones, the game works and Russian voice acting was also added to the game, this is not a resident evil 3 remake, which was stupidly shit like dls for part 6, and a full-fledged game on which they stake in order to recapture and earn money for further continuation, you have the pirates' code to steal everything, of course, but so much pleasure from the game itself as from garbage,
Now only capcoms remain from the multiplatforms, in fact, the rest are all sawing games services, if you do not support these, then you will eat mobile phones like Ubisoft Valhalla, you think you will have headlights on edge 6 there, a fucking single, there is nothing left, download further ...