3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 19.04.21 09:44 pm

License or pirate? (Resident Evil: Village)

Will you take it at the start or are you waiting for a pirate?
133 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoRegsz 24.05.21

Vekselberg de Wolf Hacked
already! The crack can be downloaded on the incentive by clicking "Add to cart", then you need to pay for this crack, true, but it really works!

P
Piracy is a boon 24.05.21

NoRegsz
NoRegsz wrote:
Already hacked! The crack can be downloaded on the incentive by clicking "Add to cart", then you need to pay for this crack, true, but it really works!
I'm not a relative of Vanga, but wangyu: oh, and you will grab dislikes for such a dumb joke! : D

Magnum 500
Magnum 500 wrote:
Nobody owns such info. A crack may appear tomorrow, or maybe in six months. We are gaining patience for those who have no money.
You just don't fall from surprise, but mostly those who have a lot of money will wait for the crack. Smart people with money do not spend money on buying something that can be taken for free.

G
GO-GO-GeForce 24.05.21

Does anyone at least know roughly when the hack will happen? It's just that the guys I know are asking. They want to know approximately.

l
look-look 24.05.21

GO-GO-GeForce
in 3 years. Buy activation 150 rubles and go)

P

GO-GO-GeForce
Similar news can be read on reddit https://old.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/, if knowledge of Pindo allows. In a nutshell: the empress is busy about this case. At the expense of the timing, nothing specific. A counter question to the guys who are interested in you: why would they have just released a game ?! Isn't it worth waiting for patches or the brightest example on koerpuk and valhalla not enough?

G
Glory10303 24.05.21

I won't take it yet, I don't know what kind of game it will be. Well, in the meantime, I'll climb on the Playgrounds and think to buy or wait for a pirate.

R
Richards 24.05.21

The game is worth its money, we can say that the game of the year will be, it will be more this year than the travel one, well, if only the third baldurs are finished, much better than the seventh.

V
VariagGames 24.05.21

Piracy is good for
Empress is not busy with hacking yet, she herself said that she can hack the game in three days, but no one really donates her, so she doesn't want to deal with it yet and called the game too busy ...

P

VariagGames
If you believe Goldberg, who made up with IT (I suspect that empressa with a female nickname is still a man), then this has already hacked the game and very much believes that they will donate. The voiced three days, in fact, is not the time for hacking, but the time for testing the crack. Only after receiving the donation will it merge the game with the testers.

V
VariagGames 24.05.21

Piracy is good
Nuuuu, I say not in my own words, of course, but what I read from the testers of these same cracks, if Goldberg is telling the truth, what can we expect and hope. (about it she knows figs in our time it is not at all clear who is on the other side of the screen, maybe you are a little 5-year-old girl or maybe you are a 40+ year old transgender man here completely agree that the wording It is more suitable than ever)))))

P
Protocol10 24.05.21

koolzera
re3 did not break for a long time, as there was not much interest in the game. Sales were weak. re2 and re7 were opened quite quickly, the games, by the way, turned out to be good. There are even comparisons on one of the resources, after how many days, what game and who broke this version of Denuvo. I hope that by the end of May we should post the crack.

Man, it's just convenient for you to think so, no more. RE is the oldest and highly respected brand with tens of millions of fans, but what lack of interest can we talk about? In fact, pirates never really care about the quality of the game itself, it turned out to be ten or worse than expectations, it doesn't matter. If they can break, they break. And if they cannot, they will rub in nonsense to the hamsters on the forums, "I can break it, but I don't want to", etc. All my life they even broke every trash, Polish non-shooters, but here there is no great interest. It's funny.

D
Dartlock 24.05.21

I'm not a fan of the series, and now there is a lot of money to spend) so I'm waiting for a hack)

N
Nikita_Geims23 24.05.21

Protocol10
Waiting for a pirate

U
Ulrich the Killer 01.06.21

An offline asset can be issued for a hundred rubles.
Or wait half a year.

L
Lex-one 01.06.21

Christopher Shrimp
Come on, 100 rubles for 2 hours of play ...

P
Protocol10 01.06.21

Christopher Shrimp
Why wait six months, in the epic coupons were distributed for 650 rubles. As a result, the game can be bought for 1350 rubles. - and it will be in the library all my life and you can replay it whenever you want. If 1350 p. big money for you, then you have to think not about games, but about study and normal work.

U

Lex-one
I walked 12 hours, xs how you can run in 2 hours.

U

Protocol10
Well, do you feel the difference between a hundred and 1350r? I obviously won't go over it, I'm not a schoolboy who can go through the same thing 10 times in a circle, simultaneously installing mods for naked NPCs and other hat.

I
Inspektor_73 01.06.21

Protocol10
She's not in the epic store.

P
Protocol10 01.06.21

Inspektor_73
Got it, I didn't know. Why not? They gave me a coupon, I thought to buy it by the weekend, then I'll take Valhalla instead.