3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 19.04.21 09:44 pm

License or pirate? (Resident Evil: Village)

Will you take it at the start or are you waiting for a pirate?
133 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 27.04.21

valsid The pirate
must go anyway

L
Leap I 27.04.21

Richards wrote: The
pleasure of the purchase, the joy that you have acquired legally and supported the developers.
Apparently my wording "rational approach" did not come to that. Okay, I'll try it in your style: The
pleasure of downloading is free, the joy that someone took money from someone, and almost nothing to you. But at the expense of supporting the developers and
Richards wrote: the
rest are all sawing games services, if these are not supported, then you will eat mobile phones like Ubisoft Valhalla, you think you will have headlights there, edge 6, a fucking single, nothing left
then, in fact, everyone who downloads does not care about it from the high bell tower. This is not their problem at all. They get their games anyway. Online bindings and even exclusively online games also began to break. By the way, today online crack on Sims 4 above))) School-age girls are delighted.
There is still no need to discard the factor "he took it for free, well, this is how I can." Vasily Alibabaevich's style - everyone ran and I ran: D. It's like we had a month ago. The chief accountant looked in, and our Valhalla downloaded 99%. - Zdarova guys, why are all gathered at one computer? Well, they said about hacking and downloading. The man comes back after 5 minutes, holds out an external disk and asks to throw him a copy of the type his son is waiting for the game to crack. And this person in an Audi R8 across Rostov cuts through, as it were. Brand new car. Playing for him is about the same as refueling his car with gasoline. But why, if there will be a pirate. Something like this)))

D
DEDGAMER 27.04.21

I will wait for the discount, I will definitely not take it right away.

v
valsid 27.04.21

DEDGAMER
I have already passed the age of pirates))))

S
Slonvprotivogaze 27.04.21

The whole series was bought and I hammered it from the deflection after the seventh part, when I was led to an excellent demo.

D
DEDGAMER 27.04.21

valsid
It's strange that you are out of age, and you use the 1st system, I personally always had two axes, when there were 98 Windows, I also had XP, then 7, now 10 is added, install it then. ..the schoolboy will cope not long with a flash drive (unlike previous systems) and can be activated for free if you want, I even tried to shove a 7-ka on a new mother (a year ago) (and everything works), although only 10 are supported.

n
namaste.108 27.04.21

Naturally, a pirate, if it were not for the fashion of the RE series, it would not have been possible to save at all, go there and grab it and come back again.

v
valsid 27.04.21

DEDGAMER
it's strange that with such potential you use pirates

T
The Horned Lord 27.04.21

Too expensive

D
DEDGAMER 27.04.21

valsid
Now it's mostly licks, if the game is cool top-end and more or less optimized, although who doesn't want a freebie, but alas, it happens to wait for a hack, and to support the developer, if the game really succeeds and you want it to continue, no matter how someone fumbles it and did not kick.

M
Mazash 27.04.21

DEDGAMER
wait another year for release freeloader

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.21

Richards
Richards wrote:
but in such a way from the game itself pleasure as from garbage that can be passed through and thrown out
In such a way from excess garbage, just get rid of). Moreover, we do not buy games, we rent them. Buying a game is when you bought a disc with a game, and no publisher / Internet dealer will take it away from you, but you can start it without the Internet: install, enter the key and play. 3 without DLC could be started without entering any keys after installing from disks.

D
DEDGAMER 27.04.21

Mazash
Do not cheat yourself with illusions, you are the same, because nobody has refused a freebie yet, and I did not write that I would wait a long time, a maximum of 2 weeks.

L
Lex-one 27.04.21

Denis Kyokushin
The game is exactly 2 k worth.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.21

Lex-one
Yeo-mine, RE7 was slipped into this set). Unusual, since in the very top line there is always the cheapest version of the game. And here, on the sly, two games are sold in a set:
Spoiler

c
cinematicSonly 27.04.21

I will buy offline activation, I can't afford 2k for the game

A
Abarmot90 27.04.21

cinematicSonly
Available for 1759r.

A
Abarmot90 27.04.21

People tell me what to take, Resident Evil Village or Resident Evil Village Deluxe Edition ???

s
saa0891 27.04.21

Abarmot90
- "Samurai Blade" - AW Model-01;
- filter "Found film Resident Evil 7";
- tape recorder for saving from Resident Evil 7;
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody music for safe room;
- decoration of Mr. Omnipresent;
- access to the "Eerie Village" difficulty level;
- The Tragedy of Ethan Winters artbook.
If you don't need these trinkets, you can safely take the regular version, before at least there were skins, now, because of the first-person view, and it got lost.

A
Abarmot90 27.04.21

saa0891
What did you take?