3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 19.04.21 09:44 pm

License or pirate? (Resident Evil: Village)

Will you take it at the start or are you waiting for a pirate?
133 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jay c 09.05.21

I wonder when the preload will be? It seems that somewhere there was information that May 5th.

d
dims422540 09.05.21

Magnum 500
activation can be purchased online

C
Coronavirus 09.05.21

dims422540
dims422540 wrote:
you can buy activation online
But why buy offline activation, if the result is a free pirate? There is no sense at all.

Dark_AssassinUA
Dark_AssassinUA wrote:
Fuck how many scourges went through the comments and minus.
Yes, it is more surprising that a disguised minority writes comments in the style of "developers should be supported" on an adequate (Russian!) Gaming site and expects to see a positive attitude towards their extremely unpopular point of view.
Spoiler

Magnum 500
Magnum 500 wrote:
Well, now Denuvo does not represent a serious fortress for burglars. It may, of course, freeze for six months a year, but we'll see
Yes, even for six months, and for a longer period. All more or less expected projects that came out in the last few years became patched to normal after more than 6 months. We will not go far 2077, we will not name the name of the game that cannot be called - the gut turns back.
It is better to play any game after a few months of patches;) and then you look and the pirate will drive up.
Magnum 500 wrote:
Pirate of course
I think there will be no problems with hacking
I also think so. Until now, absolutely all of their games have been hacked. This will be no exception.

I will wait for the pirate, as the game has Russian voice acting. Otherwise I wouldn't even download it.

K
Kenex tian 09.05.21

After 3 remakes, there was a residue, which seems to me! @ Whether with a remake that looks more like a DLC and an under-networked one.
from the principle I will download this part from the tracker.
#SHAMENEOBARDS

A
AleXraceSiM 09.05.21

Of course, I usually take pirates or activists or at a discount, but the resident's series is my favorite, even some not very successful parts like Resident Evil 3 Remake were passed with a bang and left a lot of positive emotions, so -
License!

PS and so, even if there will be a pirate, even in the first week, as for a remake of part 2 and part 7, the main thing is that I support my favorite series and it does not slip into the same type of serial games, each part is special and played differently

W
Waffen 09.05.21

Exclusively
Spoiler

D
Docent5960 09.05.21

I foolishly made a pre-order, the developers said that the game would be long, and in the end they write that it takes 8 hours, it would be better to wait for the hack, for such a price the game should be full of hours for 15 at least, and not a stub for 8 hours

D
DEDGAMER 09.05.21

Docent5960
Yes, I support it, if so) And the price is still too high, I would give it a maximum price of 2k. Let's see how events will develop with hacking and a discount on the game.

l
look-look 09.05.21

Docent5960
Game for 16 hours

D
Docent5960 09.05.21

look-look
How do you know, everywhere they write 8-10 hours

S
Sergey19961 09.05.21

no, don't believe you need to return 2 times to the village takshto for 16 hours

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 09.05.21

I wonder when this masterpiece will be hacked?

g
grigorev74 09.05.21

What time is the game out?

S
STX87 09.05.21

Docent5960
I am no longer surprised by this, for example, I ran the last spell in 3 hours

l
look-look 09.05.21

Docent5960
Because I watched the passage, if you play norms then 13-16 if quickly then 10

E
Egon schiele 09.05.21

Before that, all the games were torrenting, but then I got overwhelmed and decided to buy. It turns out that this is my first purchased game.

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 09.05.21

When will it be hacked?

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 09.05.21

Vekselberg de Wolf
Not earlier than in a month or maybe half a year

H
Heinemann 09.05.21

Walking in the gloom
I don't know what your jokes are. That 7ka lagged. At one time, in general, 270 passed on p9. With a medium-high frame preset of 40-60.

M
Magnum 500 24.05.21

Vekselberg de Wolf
Nobody owns this info. A crack may appear tomorrow, or maybe in six months. We are gaining patience for those who have no money.