3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 19.04.21 09:44 pm

License or pirate? (Resident Evil: Village)

Will you take it at the start or are you waiting for a pirate?
133 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 27.04.21

Abarmot90
I took a set for 2700 there Season Pass goes for RE7.

K
Kokoprime1991 27.04.21

Torrent-Edition ^ _ ^

A
Abarmot90 27.04.21

saa0891
Clear means Resident Evil Village Deluxe Edition

S
Sha-R 09.05.21

Protocol10
Well, for me, settings below the maximum are not acceptable. The most I can sacrifice is anti-aliasing and shadows with water. And that is not below average.

l
legusor 09.05.21

bought a full pack of a license.

h
hyper1 09.05.21

only a pirate. license for online and co-op only. my position) it is better to put money in other needs

e
egor88 09.05.21

you are so insolent, with this approach to buying games you will play f2p shit for the next 10 years, and then update your hardware and play it for another 10 years

R
Richards 09.05.21

I am a leap year.
Well, actually rejoice, stealing is always in our blood. The test on sosnolka is going well, the Russian language is of high quality with voice acting, I will pay full price for the pc version and go through on high difficulty, the game is gorgeous, optimized for slimming perfectly, and will fly to pc on ultras on medium hardware.
I don’t know, I used to download it too, but now I don’t want to download everything available, well, except that the emulators are there, something that cannot be obtained legally, but now it’s a shame to pirate something that is available, maybe I’m like that))) There is just a sea of ​​games, I made a barrier that I can not download on the torrent and wait, for example, for a discount and buy. Valhalla is also waiting for the final version and will buy a super deluxe for 600 rubles, there is nothing so terrible here, the barrier from downloading works well and it is always interesting to play.

R
Richards 09.05.21

Denis Kyokushin
Well, here you can take it at a discount, I'm talking about that, it's just that such inveterate eaters of everything are sitting here that it's scary))), everything that they throw out is pumped, and what's the interest, when you can take everything just like that, what a joy it is, I I just don't understand. Maybe I'm so simple ..

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 09.05.21

bye pirate and we'll see

N
NoRegsz 09.05.21

PETRENKO VLADIMIR
Maybe the male version of the cap? The demo says the game is awesome. Probably the only good game in the last year.

123Sergei123 09.05.21

I pre-ordered one back in January. A fan of this series.

S
Schizotope 09.05.21

egor88
egor88 wrote:
you have become so insolent, with this approach to buying games, you will play f2p shit for the next 10 years, and then update the hardware and play it for another 10 years.
If your PC update cycle is 10 years, then I won't I envy. Here's some information for you to think about: in the overwhelming majority of cases, those who download pirates update their PCs at least once every 3 years, such as always a new top-end percent, a new top-end vidyuha, etc. Do not judge by yourself;)
Nobody has become insolent, just normal people make decisions, guided exclusively by expediency! This is called pragmatism, no matter how perverted it takes in our realities. There is no point in spending money on something that can be downloaded.

Protocol10 wrote:
Will you take it at the start or are you waiting for a pirate?
I'm a pragmatist))) why buy if someday there will be a free pirate!

l
lwader 09.05.21

nickSIA

Almost everyone too

M
Magnum 500 09.05.21

Pirate of course
I think there will be no problems with breaking

v
vizas101 09.05.21

Magnum 500
Denuveau will it or not?

s
shhelkun 09.05.21

vizas101 denuvo
5v. will be, the incentive indicates

d
dizzy33 09.05.21

I am a tester at empress, if there is a pirate, I will be one of the first to play it. CPY flushed down the toilet, codes don't have a cracker, (They had an empress) So I'll get the crack straight out of the cracker's hands. When I tested the Valhala crack, I managed to play for about 20 hours before Empress released it to the public. Empress promises a hack at the exit, so you may not see any patches and dls.

D
Dark_AssassinUA 09.05.21

Fuck how many scourges went through the comments and minus.
I took the regular version for 1700 for the sake of Big Mom and full Russian localization

M
Magnum 500 09.05.21

vizas101
Well, now Denuvo does not represent a serious fortress for burglars. It may of course freeze for six months a year, but we'll see