3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elior 28.06.21 12:41 pm

What difficulty level do you play? (Mass Effect 2)

Who tries to play on such difficulty (insanity), share our impressions for the

Adept to advance hard with a pistol
every fight in the trenches;) (so far lvl 7)

like other classes?
202 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slip_KnoT 28.06.21

Nope, I hesitated to play insanity, a veteran is another matter)))

K
Komodo Saurian 28.06.21

Insanity. Nothing complicated, you just need the patience to sit behind cover 99% of the time.

E
Elior 28.06.21

there are many levels where you need to go and press (then only the mobs will stop, there is no longer time to cover) or a task for a while.

it is desirable to indicate the classes;) but I already know what to sit out and go through.

By the way, I did not find something to throw back the rockets.

N
NateR 28.06.21

Hmmm, it looks like this is not Dragon age, which I went through, and for the first time I thought that I was downloading a trainer

E
Elior 28.06.21

dragon edge allows you to pause (beat from a pause), there is only a tactical pause when giving an order, a skill, but to shoot without a pause and under enemy fire.

right now I got to lvl 14, I hung up the updates, it seemed easier, but still they put pressure on the mass, it saves that enemies are often dull and too lazy to bypass the box to finish off)))

S
SuperKiller 28.06.21

In this game, the difficulty level does not matter, the enemies remain the same stupid, the clothes fall out the same, they also give exp, only their HP and shields increase, that's all from here if you have nothing to do and you want to spend 5 minutes (remember Mass Effect 1st on an insane difficulty level) in a timely manner stupidly sitting in cover and shooting one enemy, then forward and with a song

S
SiViS69 28.06.21

I played for .... uh .... I don't remember the class, in general, with fiery cartridges, pistols and SMGs. On a veteran.
Passed in 40 hours. Died 10-15 times per game, probably.
It wasn't that much fun at first, but when I got my third specialization (I took sniper rifles) it became pretty easy. The sniper is a hell of a cheat, the damage is huge and the rate of fire is higher than that of a heavy pistol. Of the abilities, he pumped fiery cartridges to max, a passive skill that adds paragon and renegade along with lives and damage, and a barrier that Jacob gives with loyalty.
The barrier is a great thing, in the middle of the battle the shields run out, and you have spare ones =) Saved countless times.
It was terribly infuriating that the heavy pistol had very few winners.
Yes, in general, there were often not enough cartridges. And the zombies were also badly fired, the moment on the ship when we first meet the Legion. In general, pi * dec.
In general, the game is fucking awesome.

E
Elior 28.06.21

At that point that you do not give stupid punch 5kratnuyu armor
Schas trapped on the ship with the platforms is a gesture
carried to time (the cross-fire and does not save the shelter)

I'll try with different team-mates will not work will have to be loaded for a couple of missions IPO shopping run and wear armor ))

S
Shinobu 28.06.21

Hospade, SMG 500+ rounds. How was it that they were missing?
The sniper, I don't know, but the rapid-fire full of crap: the charges fly slowly, strong recoil. Compared to 92, the damage is 5 (!!!) times less. As I took the old one in my hands, my soul was not

really happy :) Elior,

Who are you playing for? What weapon did you pump when you picked it up? They gradually fly up. Leave two partners in front. Kill the little things from the sniper rifle. Shions and Profeta can be warped, because they are slow. Business then.

E
Elior 28.06.21

An adept on the impossible to shoot is problematic;)
they appear there as you kill 1 platform of the
Overseers with the warp, you can't really kill 15-20% of the shield is removed
in a good situation, but his warp with 2 hits puts

3 platforms passed and crushed with meat;)

we will try (you cannot save 1 failure and all over again)

S
Shinobu 28.06.21

I am for the infiltrator :) I clean the meat purely as a sniper. Nothing, the main thing is to believe :)

E
Elior 28.06.21

even half a day, and I try to go to his father and loaded to help the Negro (without shield problem)

UV mastered
fool stuck on the rear platform, and does not interfere with your shots, which gave time to clean the whole shushuru.

B
Bansheevod 28.06.21

I play at the "crazy" level of difficulty, as in all games, more fun from shootouts, more emotions and just more interesting IMHO. I always play all games at maximum speed;)

a
aeliving 28.06.21

Passed on the lightest, now started with the same character lvl 25 transferred to the Mad level. The difference is huge, fat enemies endure at once ... you sit in a trench and think if only your partners would not climb forward, or the enemies would not go hand-to-hand in a crowd ... otherwise death. There are not enough cartridges, every clip on the floor makes you happy! I hope I will dial the upgrades and it will be easier ...

B
Beeros 28.06.21

Has anyone been able to defeat the flying Praetorian on Final Difficulty? I just don't have enough damage, he manages to rebuild the shield. M-920 Cain did not kill him from the first shot, the cartridge would not be enough for the second shot, what to do? (I play as a level 30 scout)

A
Aenno 28.06.21

Beeros, I won. I played Sentinel, with fully leveled tech armor (evolted to Power armor) and infiltrator, with fully leveled stealth (evolted in duration). Heavy weapons are trite left. The technique is to run in circles on the map, with an infiltrator - under invisibility, it is more difficult for a Sentinel - he runs, cuts in (when the shields are burned) the power armor and prays so that he can run to the shelter, and then sit out in it. Accordingly, the party MEEEEEEEEDLY eats the barrier and armor from the praetor - well, I myself periodically shoot / throw warp.
The price of the issue is about twenty downloads, a successful entry is about half an hour of hassle, about in the middle of the battle a cat was injured (he was thrown into the wall by the op under his arm). In my opinion, the authors of the game conveyed Shepard's feelings about the situation to me successfully.
However, I am generally into Mass Effect, which is the first, which is the second, I play like I watch fantastic TV shows.

PS :) In general, when I passed the Sentinel, I remembered with anguish the infiltrator's invisibility - especially in the last mission. :) Ideally, you should always be in it. This is how it is recharged - you turn it on, change the position ...

B
Beeros 28.06.21

if I turn on inviz, then my party is quickly killed, that is, there is no one to damage the boss

B
Beeros 28.06.21

hmm, I have geth armor pumped up to rank 3, if you don't use inviz and only this armor will it really survive there?

A
Aenno 28.06.21

And xs, I have not tried it. The main feature of tech armor - it doubles the shields and instantly restores them - which allows you to run from cover to cover and even lean out sometimes. If the Geta shield gives full restoration, then it is quite possible.

S
Super Kote 28.06.21

I play at the maximum, because of the shelters I rarely stick out :)