3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elior 28.06.21 12:41 pm

What difficulty level do you play? (Mass Effect 2)

Who tries to play on such difficulty (insanity), share our impressions for the

Adept to advance hard with a pistol
every fight in the trenches;) (so far lvl 7)

like other classes?
202 Comments
Sort by:
b
brazil 28.06.21

at an insane level, you approach the game thoroughly: you select partners and develop the abilities you really need. For the first time I was a soldier on a veteran, often it was possible to go ahead, I did not pay special attention to abilities. At an insane level, I began to learn the mathematical part (without an ability, no where), now you see the balance of skills from the type of character and try to use the ability wisely, sometimes there is no room for error. Geth shields really rule (it was not for nothing that the legion activated), you try to be in an open place only when there are shields, otherwise they endure in two seconds.

m
maxn7 28.06.21

I play on MADNESS for the guards (woman, level 15) I
go through the third time (first for norms, then for a veteran, and then for a madman) it is
very difficult, most of the time you need to sit in a shelter and finally not stick out), if you lean out a little - they will solve in two bills
everyone who doesn’t have enough SPIRITS, play on insane)))

T
Tiger [Overmind] 28.06.21

Both the first and second Mass are on madness. I am generally a hardcore player. =) In the first one, I was tired of playing on madness because all the enemies were under immunity, it was necessary at the very moment when the immunity ended and immediately command the biotics to stun or raise the enemy. And in the second mass, the battles are easier, although, unlike the first, even the pumped squad is carried out at the moment.

b
brazil 28.06.21

maxn7
develop overload, deformation and technical armor (these are the most valuable skills of the guard), fully pumped guard and Miranda endure a heavy robot sitting in ambush, in an additional task to save the contraband cargo three robots could not come up, they were destroyed at a distance.

H
Hagall 28.06.21

1 time on an easy one, 2 times on a veteran and 2 times on madness. )))

H
Hagall 28.06.21

And I still played with my difficulty settings)

R
RUS9l 28.06.21

1 time light 2 times on bisumium

Y
Yury_is_master 28.06.21

Passed on average. I'm playing madness right now. I just like horror.

A
AlexakaFriedrich 28.06.21

Onli madness in general class, delivers the only way

R
RPGeshka 28.06.21

1 time - on the norm as a scout without problems
2 times - as a veteran adept, while there were only chelas from Cerberus in the party, things did not go well, when Garrus appeared, life became more fun.

S
SamueL126 28.06.21

IMHO the din is just balanced for insanity. Gape - get a bazooka. But there is no particular use from partners if you do not steer for them.

m
marK.B. 28.06.21

1 time - by default, 2 - on madness, it turned out to be much more fun, although problems arose only on Horizon ...

V
VanishingWalker 28.06.21

That for the 1st time on madness, that for the 2nd ...

D
Dark_Lord2020 28.06.21

Immediately went to madness. For me personally, it was not difficult.

V
VanishingWalker 28.06.21

Passed as an attack aircraft.It was difficult only because of small flaws in the combat system, and so it is quite satisfactory

K
Kolyan 28.06.21

Hardcore and only hardcore, only at this level of difficulty can you truly immerse yourself in any game, although Mass effect 2 has the main plot, and the atmosphere there is enough for 5 parts ahead.

V
VanishingWalker 28.06.21

That's for sure!

-
-mantikora- 28.06.21

1 time on some average (before the expert) for the scout. Saxon) too easy
2 times - an expert for a soldier (a soldier is generally a free class). very easy too.
and I'm not a professional nerd yet))

so the game is easy. I advise you to play for the first time on an expert / madness for a scout) very fun

n
nowisee 28.06.21

for the first time I went through a soldier on an experienced one, now I go through two characters as a scout on a veteran and try as an adept on madness, sometimes, of course, I have to change the difficulty.

M
Mustang19672008 28.06.21

Passed as a Soldier on Madness. The difficulty arose only with the Huskies and the like, they surround you and the figs will shoot back. With the rest of the trouble-free sniper weapon. Shot in the head when using Adrenaline, and then finished off with a rifle. Also correctly positioned "Fighters" are very helpful in terrible shootings.