3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elior 28.06.21 12:41 pm

What difficulty level do you play? (Mass Effect 2)

Who tries to play on such difficulty (insanity), share our impressions for the

Adept to advance hard with a pistol
every fight in the trenches;) (so far lvl 7)

like other classes?
202 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yesira 28.06.21

hmm, I'm playing as a stormtrooper ^ _ ^ what are cover? True, after the soldier it is still tight, but the fun is still the same, the GG is always in the center of events, such as a terminator with a "charge" and a shotgun ... after passing through madness, the hand does not rise to reduce the difficulty :)

3aKeH 28.06.21

I don’t remember the name of the level, it’s difficult before the last one I play as a scout

C
Citysatellite 28.06.21

Yesira Stormtrooper is still a terminator, the main thing for fast "Defense" or "Barrier" is to grab if the 1st passage, and if the 2nd then the "Geth Shield" by the way, you can snatch the Stormtrooper like a thread of those. Guardian armor?

GoViViGo for speed, a soldier or an adept on an easy one, how you kill them at a normal level, so they know you, it's all honest) mobs also want to live)

A
Alexprotoype 28.06.21

The first time went on average for the guard - quite easily, but still with a tank on a break - in no way.
I went for the second time, again for the guard, but not transferred - new, out of madness, somehow crawled to the collectors' ship and that's it - as the crossfire wrote above, and even these heralds, like terminators with the motto "forward to the break !!! "
In the end, I started a new game and again for the guard, again at a normal level (I'm not sick = P)
Citysatellite
Tech. armor - nothing, but a pity.

Y
Yesira 28.06.21

Alexprotoype
Why didn't you change the difficulty to the norm during the game? Or do you still want to continue on Madness later for achievement?)

A
Alexprotoype 28.06.21

Yesira
Namal firewood with Miranda, no romantic line, so he started from the beginning.
But I will still return to madness, if only for the reason that after the glitch, all the awards I already had were erased. XP

C
Citysatellite 28.06.21

Alexprotoype figs with them awards, I lost the wasps and I lost saves for six Persians, now I went for 2 and 2 more on the way, and the achievements open by themselves, they would return 3 achievements to ME at least as in the 1st part, by all Persians I go on insight

T
Tony_Redgrave 28.06.21

in the madness of fun. whoever you don't play is always in the trenches. and no armor or shit helps, not even the shield of the Geth

A
Alexprotoype 28.06.21

Citysatellite
Yes, in the first Mass at least they gave bonuses, but here?
In addition to passing the second time with resources, trunks, etc.

T
Tony_Redgrave 28.06.21

Alexprotoype
but there is a hamster =)

C
Citysatellite 28.06.21

Tony_Redgrave I would take Urza with me and feed him hamsters

T
Tony_Redgrave 28.06.21

Citysatellite it is
immediately evident that you do not know who the "sacred space thermomizer on a diet" is

A
Alexprotoype 28.06.21

Citysatellite Tony_Redgrave Have you forgotten the
fish?
PS
And then there is Thane ..... he is still a reptile - why not a pet?
(No arrivals, I like Thane himself as a Persian =)

f
fordGP 28.06.21

the first time passed for an attack aircraft on average - nothing complicated.
The second time for the guard at the insane level - and again, nothing complicated. Chose add. skill hit (throwing into the air and hitting the ground), and kept the enemy at a distance with this skill and throw. Plus, the guard still has deformation and overload (against armor and shields). And technical armor is just a trump card in the sleeve. Thus, the guard has skills for all occasions. And on the ship of the Collectors, he took an assault rifle (with a pistol and a PP it was rotten to play) - and the game generally ceased to bring difficulties.
It's a pity the attack aircraft has no skill - armor - then it would be fun with his jump and shot)

C
Citysatellite 28.06.21

fordGP Barrier, Defense, Geth Shield, Please

Z
Zvyag-Worm 2 28.06.21

I play a soldier on a veteran. Geth shield is a thing when life is short, one click and the shield is full.

A
Anpas 28.06.21

Always on the complexity of "madness" and that is not very difficult, tell me if you can complicate the game more?

V
Vanoxp 28.06.21

passed on vetran as an adept, without any difficulties, and in some places and tanked little by little, but very rarely killed. Now I am going through the madness as a scout, I did not notice the difference between the levels, I took extra. ability "Defense", now no one can kill me at all. :)

D
DartOreLLK 28.06.21

What difficulty level do you play?

At the most difficult)

D
Dark andrew 28.06.21

On insane. I like the tests.