3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elior 28.06.21 12:41 pm

What difficulty level do you play? (Mass Effect 2)

Who tries to play on such difficulty (insanity), share our impressions for the

Adept to advance hard with a pistol
every fight in the trenches;) (so far lvl 7)

like other classes?
202 Comments
Sort by:
P
Permanent_Lost 28.06.21

was a scout on a veteran, nothing complicated.

T
TheEmeric 28.06.21

Mordin + Miranda (Samara + Tali) The sniper (scout) himself, respectively, on the insane, brought their skills to his panel and + additional keys on the mouse, a tactical pause can not be used for full action and adrenaline :). I try to put them in a shelter myself in front, I knock down the shields with technicians, I finish them off with biotics at the same time in that bed, for 20 + lvl with almost all updates in 2 seconds that there are slowdowns I manage to remove one, that is, I kill the shields, respectively, not all at once, I shoot in the head with krypatrons, then the biotics of the ability, depending on who is with me, and then the second shot and my fire (I forgot the name of the ability to throw fire), it also depends on the enemy and the number sometimes even do not even look out, you have to smoke one by one or in disguise change position, so I turn on the cartridges that I need, well, I was an engineer,

m
mufthbuster [left PG] 28.06.21

I liked the stormtrooper (biotics + shotgun).
I play on the usual one because I'm not talking about and hardcore is not attractive.

S
SEntinEL2164 28.06.21

On all difficulties in turn, starting from the average)

d
depzel 28.06.21

I'm a veteran. It's interesting to play, otherwise it's somehow quite easy to fight at any other level of difficulty and not so interesting.

C
Citysatellite 28.06.21

I played as a Scout on insight, the most difficult thing that came across, in terms of the number of downloads due to death, this is a mission where it was necessary to save 20 boxes from 3 Heavy Mechs. I took the mission and immediately went there, the result was about 4 hours of downloads, the level I do not remember what it was, but very small, with the advent of the "Widow" it became a little easier, but the husky was my nightmare, Grant and Jacob saved my nightmare with incendiary cartridges and "Defense", and with Harbingers after the 3rd figured out that it was better to chop up the retinue at first, so that there would be no one to control, and in general the heavy mechs pleased, such a BOOM if you take your head off, in my opinion, like a nuclear fart, though I don’t know how it shoots, but according to rumors, the tin is flying the praetorian felled just like Aenno, the planet was more comfortable with shelters, but it was very tight on the ship, in the last mission only the valves caused the problem, specially at first he shot the vrazhin until the last pulled he did not activate the switches, and the last 2a activated them quickly in invisibility, there were still difficulties with the boss on the planet where you take the krogan into the team, there is not enough space, and the krogan are so evil if close, it was tight with shelters, because ... on the other side, the boss was running with missiles and YMIR was pouring from a machine gun. For me, this is the most difficult insight, it has not been more difficult yet in the 1st game, I hope that I will meet at least ME 3, there is still 2 years left to wait (......

g
grimlol 28.06.21

passed on the last difficulty (medal) by the guard. The skill of those armor is simply salvation. on this difficulty, you learn to quickly manage your team (skills, shelters).
Riper finished off already with skills - PPC fat.

K
Kostyan K2stalker 28.06.21

On a regular

Y
Yesira 28.06.21

I play, on insane, emotions are just darkness, as I go through, I will write in detail ^ _ ^ after a veteran and an easy passage it was hard to play, BUT the main thing is to understand how to do it easier, I learned all the chips by the middle of the game, and now I relish: D Although the task Tali, it was hard for me on the ship, I swore for a long time and almost hated this quarian, until it came to how you can defeat these geth tactically :) In general, there are only 2 missions left, but I'm not in a hurry yet =) I'm trying to delay the meeting with "favorite" Harbinger and no less "favorite" Husks)
Shepard Soldier Level 30 :)

X
Xetag 28.06.21

Now it is very easy for me to play on the expert, I tried on the madness for the stormtrooper and did not pull. I think on madness for a soldier or an adept to try

C
Citysatellite 28.06.21

after insinuating, I got used to an easy adept, it looks like if you come to the nursery with a machine gun and the only thing that threatens you is rare educators can throw a ball at you and the last boss is a janitor with a big broom, but shelters (rarely, very rarely) are still needed only as a guardian on madness to go through, with each passage it becomes easier and easier, you just get used to something, but all the same, each class always has difficult moments over which you have to pant and this makes the game replayable, for each class the style of play is different

C
Captain Fire 28.06.21

I play norm-madness, according to my mood)

a
astand 28.06.21

I passed the game as a soldier as a veteran without any problems, there was nothing difficult.

F
FLAKFLAK 28.06.21

I pass the 3rd time as a Guardian (Sentinel or Vigil, I do not know how in the English version)

61st level. I go with rex and liara. The level is "insane". Enemies fly like balls, the rex shoots them :)

M
Maximilliano 28.06.21

FLAKFLAK

we're talking about the second part ...

t
tanzilit 28.06.21

and I play on average. and if I decide to re-pass it on a veteran. I'm crazy I'm afraid I won't have enough nerves

A
Alamak 28.06.21

on average, I think it's quite normal

l
lixach93 28.06.21

passed on a regular one for an attack aircraft - it was quite easy. Fight began to pass on a veteran

C
Citysatellite 28.06.21

Maximilliano well, enemies and in the 2nd part fly like balls if with Samara and Grant) Grant is generally the most powerful Persian after GG

G
GoViViGo 28.06.21

I started out crazy - I didn't like it, I have to constantly sit in the shelter - minimum movement, maximum monotony. The only thing I can't forgive them for is making the cover-shooter the actual base of the game. The most normal, perhaps, a veteran - there you will play at speed.