3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elior 28.06.21 12:41 pm

What difficulty level do you play? (Mass Effect 2)

Who tries to play on such difficulty (insanity), share our impressions for the

Adept to advance hard with a pistol
every fight in the trenches;) (so far lvl 7)

like other classes?
202 Comments
Sort by:
S
SAORGA 28.06.21

I play on average. This is the most realistic mode. If you put it higher, then it is easier to kill you than enemies, this is no longer fair. Yes, and I pay more attention to the plot than the battles. Fights for me just so as not to get bored. :)

S
SvetaRed 28.06.21

I played on the Expert Advisor. Now, for the first time, I crawled over to "madness")

S
SATANA 28.06.21

Madness

G
Gray Guardian Commander 28.06.21

On madness.

N
New user 28.06.21

Passed on a veteran as a female adept. Everyone except the crew survived, 30 lvl and stuff like that.

V
Vladislav 28.06.21

everything except equipment ... that ALL died?

V
Vladislav 28.06.21

At mid-morning admission 30 lvl ...

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar 28.06.21

The crew can die if you did something else after the mission of the Dead Reaper, + when you need to send survivors from the sewer station, do not send anyone with them.

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar 28.06.21

On average - by storm trooper)
On hard - by soldier (2 times)

s
shadow_dark 28.06.21

I first ran on average,
then I burst into madness and went through with difficulty - in order to get a reward,
well, right now, I'll joke on a light run and give everyone in the balls =))))

V
Vitus_85 28.06.21

On madness

C
Curity 28.06.21

Yes, indeed, those who are not soldered in GRAW1-2 (or Armed Assault 2) do not know what difficulty is in shooters and action.
Not the games you just indicate ... FEAR original at maximum difficulty gives odds to any other game ... from the genre :)

A
Antinub 28.06.21

Play the first Far Cry at maximum and all other shooters / action will seem like a child's tale;)

U
User 271236 28.06.21

Play the first Far Cry at the maximum and all other shooters / action will seem like a childish tale

to you. Don't tell me. Passed 2 times at the maximum difficulty level.

A
Antinub 28.06.21

Then, of course, which game is the hardest in your opinion?)

U
User 271236 28.06.21

In my opinion, there are no especially difficult games, if only some RTS at the maximum difficulty level.

b
brazil 28.06.21

Dead Space was good at fraying nerves (there would be a couple of intermediate saves), special operations in CoD MW2 (though you need to find a spot, otherwise the straightforward passage (through) is very tough). Well, ME1 if the hero is poorly pumped (level 10) and ran into the pirate base.

S
Shep-Ard Vas Normandy 28.06.21

1 time-normal,
2 times-veteran,
3,4 and 5 times-on "Madness".
Hardcore to play for the guard, in fact)))
Took out from afar, bastards ... CHEATERS AND CAMPERS !!!

S
Shep-Ard Vas Normandy 28.06.21

By the way, play a series of Wizardy games, especially the 4th ... Doom 2 on Nightmare seems like a kindergarten on Rublevka ...

F
Funny cat 28.06.21

On the penultimate one, I do not particularly zadrachivayus because I need to have time to go through a bunch of games.