3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CyberTrasH 23.07.21 12:38 am

D2 Discussion (Disciples 2: Dark Prophecy)

Hello!!
There is no time to climb on topics (I have one question! Is it possible to take the capitals in any way? I haven’t found anything yet. And the steering wheel is quite good)
Thank you.
220 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ayrat 23.07.21

You can use these werewolves or asterots, those who can paralyze, petrify, freeze, etc. Although they needed chiob, they had more than 250 lives in order to reflect the first blow.

C
CyberTrasH 23.07.21

Thank you) I've already climbed on topics, I'm going through the 5th campaign, I've already rebooted everyone as a guy) good gulka!

A
Aidar - Eventful 23.07.21

CyberTrasH

I don't know. Personally, I take Yamir as my grandchildren and sons.

P
PAKHAN 23.07.21

Any troops can take the capital, the main thing is a combination of spells and jars.
Gnomes (in my opinion, I don't remember exactly now) ran 5-6 times until I won. That is, he ran over, fought, I see - they will kill soon, hit the road. He revived the dead, healed himself a second time. Then it accelerated and again, etc.
It was the coolest thing in Sacred Lands ...

A

PAKHAN
Gnomes ??? 5-6 times ??? Yes, there are Two Yamirs pumped, plus a hero with alchemic and that's it. From the first time I took it out like a Czech woman. The main thing before this is to demolish the first row by an outside detachment ... and there, if there is stuff in the bags, this is the only way ...

P
PaladinAleks 23.07.21

I think the capture of capitals is a free level for heroes with level> 25, since exp is already earned very slowly, and for the guard they give a whole level!
I play for the forces of light (defenders of the empire), I pumped the hero to level 35 and I have no problems with the assault, the more I have a soul crystal (finally a cheating artifact).

A

PaladinAleks
What's cheating about it? HERE I understand the spector who paralyzes everyone, cheating.

B
Bianor 23.07.21

The simplest way is by non-shouts - three maximal shklets, two deaths and a nosferat. Plus with magic or bubbles to catch up to at least 20 armor - in the campaign, the staff of holy armor can be dragged with you from mission to mission. The guard beats, everyone who has shkilets has a penny of health. Nosferat covers the crowd in the area, wets the magicians (if there are any) and eats them out (in case of dead archers, since the deaths don't care). We put the shkiletov for a while (if suddenly the death was slowed down, which is unlikely), we gnaw through the approach to the guard with deaths. Shkilets go on guard and at least one of the three, yes, paralyzes. Then on the paralyzed one again with deaths (and a good little one hits the guard with 10 pokes, plus 50 pokes with poison) and consider the guard carried out. For deaths and shkilets, there is a very high probability that after this fight they will get a level and turn out to be quite healthy,

A

Bianor
Poison is of course this class. The thing is cool.
Armor up to 20? yes there is more like maybe something.

B
Bianor 23.07.21

Aydar The
maximum you can tighten up to 90% of the armor - 10% ice shield, 20% - holy armor, 33% - the song of brothers in mind, 30% - a wooden potion. You can also find flags, a potion of invulnerability and other goodies ...
I'm just saying how to knock out the capital at minimal cost - in the saga I cut out all the capitals of opponents from the fourth map to zero, and bubbles and scrolls are enough for one assault at best.

A

Bianor
There is such a thing as magic.
That is, you can send a song of brothers in mind to increase your armor by 33%. There is a chance to find staffs with the spell ice shield and holy armor. + 30% more. And give the Potion of invulnerability to the hero who will be with us throughout the company.
Conclusion
For 63% of all armor.
73% from the hero.
They took the castle only after spending a certain amount of mana.

Well, if you play for the legions, then there is such a unit as the "onyx gargoyle", which already has a high level of armor.

A

Listen ... Is it possible with a tiurg from the elves to break the armor of the Misraeli, etc.?

B
Bianor 23.07.21

The trick is that armor is not the most important thing. In theory, you need just enough armor to survive the first round, and then paralyzers should work. Devils and corpses have such types (though it is better for corpses not to rely on the spectrum - oblique hefty, shklets are more reliable), but people and toddlers are dumb! So it turns out that the first two can knock out two or three capitals per map, people - no more than two (with the help of a mega-mother-healer), and only one toddler - the offspring of Ymir have to shred, and the hero does not always live to the end of the battle if not healed in the process by +100 or +200.

63% of the armor is a blow to the brains from a guard with about 93 pokes. How many such blows will a party take if it is not shut up as soon as possible? This means that everything again rests against either megamourner in 90% (which automatically means consuming all the strategic reserves of armor potions and scrolls), or a very nimble treatment, or, which is more profitable, paralysis. And the magic "transformation" does not work on the guard ... The

destruction of armor appeared only in ROE, and before that it was not. But the fancy is that in ROE, the capital's guards also have immunity to such magic! So it's a big bummer. I was hoping too. Sorcerers cut armor only from ordinary zoldates, for example, urkov-khans, paladins, etc.

A

Yes, in short, after taking the castle, I broke off in full.

the offspring of Ymir have to
slaughter these two rams, with such fucking garbage as frostbite, it's 60 + 20 for each game. Hero more + From 5 to 30 (because it is quite possible that in campaigns he will not have time to pump much), that is, from 85 to 110 in one round + let him wake up a hermit-type damp that likes to reduce the initiative. So we have here from about 90 to 140 + plus the ability to reduce the tenacious reptile. So there is from 10 to 7. During this time, Misrael takes from us 93 .... although no !!! There is also an opportunity to add + 20% armor to yourself with this .... This means that 83% for the living creatures in the squad and 90 for the hero. Also, all sorts of artifacts in general, even a hero can paralyze. So it is very possible.

It turns out I haven't broken off yet.

B
Bianor 23.07.21

If there is an artifact for paralysis, then it is better to pump a scout and only in the case of corpses - a warrior. For a nosferat or sorcerer, the probability of hitting paralysis is divided across all stacks and does not exceed 50% for each one individually. Therefore, if the sorcerer will paralyze the guard, then every other time, and this can only help with a good healer or transcendental armor. And if you give an artifact to a warrior - it's not a fact that he will get to the guard in the first round - usually, except for the guard in the capitals, all stacks are occupied. Therefore, it is better to paralyze the guard immediately and with a shot.

The question is to knock out the guard NOT using disposable items like scrolls or potions - they may be needed when you start shredding the main reptile. But staves or native magic is another matter.

A

Bianor
And if you use not one but, albeit several units with loser wars? So after all, you can break the first rows in the capital. And also there is the possibility of using summoning magic. So the chance to destroy opponents around the defenses is greater.

r
rionz 23.07.21

with the horn of the incubus of one misrael and others like it, petrification is 100%, a hero-magician with hp> 255 can be carried out alone and without magic, if there are no warriors in the capital capable of withstanding the magician's blow. Using support and magic, etc. business of course is simplified. the artifact is generally free, although I did not find it in campaigns ... in general, I put on a quick battle and the capital is destroyed ... not interesting ...

B
Bianor 23.07.21

Aydar The
guardian will bring down a trifle with one blow - and you will not endure the peel and you will give experience. If it’s very difficult, then it’s better in two rounds, stocking up on resurrection and healing remedies - attacked, gnawed to the maximum, you feel that in two blows you will die - fled. He recovered and took out the guard for the rest of the turn. True, there is one feint here - if any unit is crashed and you pick it up right in battle, it will only get half the experience.

rionz
With an incubus horn or soul crystal, even a warrior or archer is not 100% paralyzed. And the magician gets in two or three times. This is if you do not gobble up with goggles for accuracy. In addition, artifact paralysis only lasts for one round, and shklets can paralyze until the end of the battle.
A mage with 255 hits will only appear on the very last map. This time. He will have approximately 180-220 points of damage all over. Accordingly, in custody, he will beat by 18-22 points. In total, the entire fight will take from 41 to 50 rounds. It is more than likely that the hero will miss him with paralysis at least once, and then the khan!

I
Impudent cat 23.07.21

it is necessary to blame the capital for anyone with an artifact for paralysis. and before that, cut out all the enemy units, stand next to the capital and wait until a new fighter emerges from there, and then attack with the next move. there, as a rule, there is a guard and two suckers nearby. but, of course, it is desirable before this to raise the initiative to the leader.

A

Bianor
Began experimenting. He took the Empire and put an archer in there, found the hero with paralysis (a crystal of souls), took a healer, upgraded to that one, heals everyone with 70 OZ. And the knight. He pumped everyone, survived the first blow. And then the apgredny archer-assassin intervened. His poison attack increased immeasurably in Return of Galleans. Soaked with 4 rounds of Ashgana. At the same time, the armor of the boys in my squad was 63. And the hero was 90. Now I think to do something with demons.