3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CyberTrasH 23.07.21 12:38 am

D2 Discussion (Disciples 2: Dark Prophecy)

Hello!!
There is no time to climb on topics (I have one question! Is it possible to take the capitals in any way? I haven’t found anything yet. And the steering wheel is quite good)
Thank you.
220 Comments
Sort by:
h
hott 22 23.07.21

But in Disciples II - Servants of The Dark, the last mission for the devils there is to kill some guy in the library, but how to get to him, rocks interfere there, and for the purpose it is written that you need to meet with Crowley, but where did you find him?

A
Aidar - Eventful 23.07.21

EMINEM21
This is probably a glitch ...

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

Hello!
Stumbled upon entu Temko, decided to draw up a result for everything (essno my version)
So, For fans of "cleansing cards" undoubtedly the best option are by priority:
People, Elves, Undead, Damned, Clans.
And just do it in terms of speed undoubtedly Undead wins ..
I read all the options ..
Chopped, that you CHIVO ??
Yarmir, shkilets ..
This is the first level then what ?? Pasletnyy ... while you give it up, and Death and the Ghost at the Undead are already here, almost at once and kachazza on spiders, trolls, etc. easy ..
Further, Misrael has 90 armor, Two Yarmirs MAXIMUM 350 with frostbite - damage 40-45 approximately + hero 30-35 with alchemist twice ..
Total, 200 LIMIT, and Misrael in two moves zip and corpses, so sho at least 70% -80% armor is needed !!
Someone there cursed the armor, kazhytsa ..
In general, in my opinion 1). Undead leads (Lich, Death, Ghost !!)
2). Alliance (Mage + Palladin / Warrior + BlackMage, two Diviners)
3). Elves (analogous to people, just the healers are weaker, but with protection)
4). Damned (A couple of Abyssal Demons paralyze)
5). Mountain clans (I still did not understand how to take castles with them without armor)
I am waiting for criticism.
Inc.

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

to Bianor
Damage 300 - the limit, and if also Poison / Blister installation / Frostbite, etc.
Already more damage up to 300 + 300 (probably) !!
And yet, what kind of Claw-artifact?
ps fse all the same, your idea from shkilets + vampires is more difficult for me, but interesting to try :)
to NeoStalker
Why Ghost, when the Ghost is at the first stage is best, and accuracy - you will find an elixir and it will be more accurate .. Current know, even 100% is the most interesting DOES NOT GIVE 100% HIT!
Such nonsense!

to Aydar is
not a Succubus, but an Incubus ..
Against Succubus, Guardians have Immunity!

A

INCUBUSSS
Gnomes ... Frostbite of Yamir's descendants, alchemist are small, but the pluses when using the dwarf magic polygon, the armor of the dwarfs will be fucking normal. Count 150 ... for 900: 150 - 6 horses ... 6 x 250 = 1500 lives. If the armor is 70, then 1500: 100x70 + 1050. That is 450 damage if the gnome's armor is under 70. And the gnomes have more than enough life.
Claw artifact popularly appointed "Besresen's Claw" Increases the hero's attack by 50% and increases the hero's initiative by 25%.
Guardians have no immunity against Succubi. I can't vouch for ROE.

r
rionz 23.07.21

in general, I just wanted to say that Incubusss is right about the undead - skeletons and everything else is nonsense, even with paralysis, in general, the best option for deaths is to keep to the maximum, they swing quickly without loss, and then they endure everyone, even ghosts are not necessary - they are chopped freely, and hard opponents - with a magician and flasks, I don't know, but how many I tried about for the undead, this option comes out the best, and yet, Bianor, but still with the incubus horn, the magician is paralyzed by 100 percent, if there is only one enemy! Of course it smears, but not on one, in short, the guard is taken out, but the fact that the damage of 18-22 is nonsense - it dies on a fast battle and you don't need to sit, I look at the gallean retern, where we can change what, hmm ..

A

rionz & INCUBUSSS & Bianor
Here we are arguing with each other .... but isn't it better for us on the battlefield to find out which of us is right? To forget a map in the editor in order to capture capitals and play a battle?

M
MitT9 23.07.21

I have already made such a map and declare that it is POSSIBLE to capture the capital for the
Hero - the blade of thanatos (or whatever I don’t remember, which paralyzes in short)
There are several ghosts in the army (level 20 or whatever it takes to have more than 250 lives). And FSE

A

MitT9
Fill in a map somewhere and create a new topic with a link to it. I'll check the balance.

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

Hey hey Aydar !!
And if ponazhrazza potions of armor, blow, initiative, then any race to soak the Guardian spit ..
And if you pump units up to level 99 and puff them with arts, then the Hurley is the difference what a race!
We're talking about a minimum of cost, Undead enough to withstand 1 hit, for example, and Death and Ghost have more than 250 lives around to 6 and 40, respectively levla .. It's not so much pachti minuscule ..
Dap there with your Yarmira Alhimichkoy swing eh ?? ?? I remember a bunch of summoned creatures I threw into the experience for the dwarves, until I waited for these creatures ..
ZY. Succubi - polymorph-immunity to tearing by the Guardians, but incubus-petrification-no one has protection! I have Rise of Elves, maybe it is different for you :)
ZYY You see (about the on-line game), here it is different, you cannot overplay, but with misses with an almost strong army, you can miss out on a weak one .. here the best of all are People and Elves, because you cannot miss in treatment!

PEOPLE, try the cards LORDED, Great War and Devil's Earth .. Wasche PLAGUE ..

rionz, bingo! at least someone agrees :) You are right, you checked the hay, the ghost is simply not needed soon, the enemy does not have time, he took out three dragons without damage ..

MitT9, send me a card to [email protected], plizz, do the Guardians everything to the maximum! (90 armor, 250-300 damage, 1555 life or more, hop is possible) I would be grateful!

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

Quarrel, for a flood, just add information for thought:
Death, 50-55 leveled, damage 300death / 300yad, 600-700hp, up to the level always 900 exp,
WHERE YOUR CENTAURS are THERE! :))
pS I will try all the races lorded to go through abizably! Then we will draw a conclusion :)
PPS And Disciplines-3 where to get mona ?? If only to have a look at the letters?

A

INCUBUSSS
http://forums.playground.ru/disciples3/126775/
Fakyu on the third disypls forum.
Let's seriously try who will make whom on the map with a limit of 3 months?

The goal is naturally to capture the capital.

B
Bianor 23.07.21

Someone take the trouble to read CAREFULLY what I wrote. I talked about capturing the capital with MINIMUM costs:

1. NO BUBBLES,

2. NO ARTIFACTS,

3. MINIMUM MAGIC (only +20 armor)

And try to play on such conditions with any of the troops listed by you.

A

Bianor Has
returned at last ...
With your conditions ....
Undead is more convenient. Next, the demno with their onyx gargoyles and the lords of hell (or incubus), then the empire with the healers, as well as the elves. Well, in the last place are my gnomes ... It's a pity, of course, but the gnomes will not win without strengthening the standards (But + from the gnome that already at 6-7 levels, almost every gnome has more than 250 lives).

M
MitT9 23.07.21

2 Aydar I
said everything correctly, the undead are in the first place along with the demons (due to paralysis / petrification) The
card will not work, I recently scored on Disipless and deleted everything ... along with the card.
And the map was good, with triggers = (
PS I have a question, what do you think is the best Warrior, Mage or Guild Leader?

B
Bianor 23.07.21

From my point of view, at all levels except the last - a magician. At maximum difficulty - a warrior. First, magic rules, and at maximum difficulty, the recovery of 15% per day outweighs. The guildmaster (in my opinion) pamper more - the thieves are expensive and "disposable" - you will not run away.

But I usually swing the glavger "scout" - fast movement is usually more important than personal coolness

A

It is more convenient for undead to swing a knight. Since he is flying (in the literal sense) and I got 60 moves with two skills and boots + 40%.
The demons agree - a scout.
Elves have magic.
The gnomes have a Scout to their liking, since he has 50 initiative and more moves than his congeners.
The Empire has a knight. The situation is the same as that of the undead.

From the modes I always choose the glavger, as I am very annoying to spend a lot of money on the treatment of my warriors. Sometimes the truth for fun or banter can be taken by the Head of the Thieves Guild, because horribly cool to poison the defenders of the enemy (though the chances are small, but ....).

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

that Aydar, well, I don’t know, work clogs all the time, so quarrel ..
But in general , with the conditions of a minimum of heroes and not using thieves - it would be possible, current I am still one of those who like to savor cards, and not from the type strategists ", although 3 months = 90 days is not so little .. :))
pS Lords of Hell or Abyss ??
PPS Why do the Demons of the scout, kada all cast there ?? Why spend money if you can respawn warriors in the MAIN castle with the help of a scout ?? Yat sometimes I don't build a TEMPLE, 35% - a lot ..

that Bianor, I tried the current hay: People, I used 20 armor current, Guard Na'Akshsheel card, 8-10 levels of creatures, maybe less, just like that, mine was .. In principle, and the undead mona, dozhdatstsa 200 lives of a ghost and that's it .. :)

that MitT9, choose the Mage mode the best because of double witchcraft .. Warrior - plus the current in regeneration, although I PERSONALLY see how the MAG respawns daily, and the Thief in the online game has few advantages, except for the cheapness of buildings, the rest is 20- 30% of thieves in total, the current will die like this: (So sho MAG .. PS Bianor, wrote my post, then I realized that yours was duplicated :)) Respect :))

Why no one wants to agree that each race has its own charms and "lope man, drain and opinions", abizetno to argue chtoli ?? I just liked the opinions of a share, successes, saves of this or that card .. No, everyone beats them in the chest and proves something .. People, let's live hard :)) gyy ..

A

INCUBUSSS
AF PS: Which one does the petrification?
AF PPS: Because the Scout has 35 moves and the skills are at the level of outsiders in the Legions of the Damned.

At the expense of the last paragraph.
This is a discussion that is helpful. Although this is a controversy, a controversy can also be useful in exchanging opinions. Here opinions are expressed and, if not final, then some of the correct decisions are built.
Do you have cards? Give me the link.

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

Aydar
1). Well, apparently all pyrivods are different :) At the mine of the Abyss, you have Hell ...
2). The scout is the shooter, and the Magician hits everyone with fire .. I don’t know, but I didn’t use the shooters in games, sales of units ... well, except for the assassin, perhaps :) the
last) In one forumchik we discussed this topic, without disputes, there was a letter interesting ..
even .. 4). and what is AF PS ??
five). Here's a link, there are maps of HUGO and all the sea, and if kama is too lazy, I will come to my favorite maps :)
http://blackknights.narod.ru/disciples2
5). Information (Undead):
Death at 70-75 levl has a damage of 300/400 (written differently) and this is its limit, then the current of life grows .. To 99 levl, the streamer is to 800hp ..
6). Questions for you experts:
6.1. Does the Two Horns of the Incubus increase the chance of Petrification or not?
6.2. When two units hit with poison, what is the damage inflicted on the enemy by the poison: the first inflicted, the last, accidentally or otherwise?
6.3. There is such a Banner "Health Banner" (RiseOfElves) .. So I did not quite understand its meaning .. If it gives the regeneration of ALL units per day, then two Banners - summiruyutsa or what?
6.4. Which is more effective: Frostbite or Blister machine?
_______
Inc.