3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CyberTrasH 23.07.21 12:38 am

D2 Discussion (Disciples 2: Dark Prophecy)

Hello!!
There is no time to climb on topics (I have one question! Is it possible to take the capitals in any way? I haven’t found anything yet. And the steering wheel is quite good)
Thank you.
220 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aidar - Eventful 23.07.21

INCUBUSSS You
say a little? You know, an attempt to make a thief (which costs only some 200 gold (or how is money counting?)) Is not torture.

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

Well, on-line, this makes no sense ... 7 out of 10 will die, but in practice, I will say those, and more ...

A

INCUBUSSS
It makes no sense to find a lot of dough online. The battles there with my friends ended at the stage of the 2nd, 3rd levels. Because it's not funny to sit in one card for several hours. There you mainly pump magic.

L
Litkill 23.07.21

to: incubusss Darova! ;)
more about thieves: just today I played from 9 to 16:30 for elves (my race!) G.G. as usual was the ruler.
and so we managed to pull it off
- 2 oak elixir.
- elixir of restoration 10 piece.
- and a sphere of poison 1 piece.
After that, my thief died suddenly and was immediately enrolled in the party and posthumously awarded the hero of Disiples.
these are the pies ...

L
Litkill 23.07.21

BUT! I also wanted to try zheksit the guard in the castle. took the witch's talisman and entered the castle without knocking ...
nothing happened! insulting!

A

Litkill
And how much did you get for all the stuff? Or you didn't sell them.

B
Bianor 23.07.21

Hmm ... I remembered here ... Here are a lot of my screenshots from Disciples:
http://centaurs.ru/print.php?id=7
http://centaurs.ru/print.php?id=8

L
Litkill 23.07.21

Ha! as they say, you need such a cow yourself, but with the help of simple mathematics you can calculate ...

A

Litkill
How much is it?
Bianor
Creature site .... Respect

I
Impudent cat 23.07.21

who found the betresen's claw, prick where it is stuck!))

A

I found it ... where I don't remember the current - I'll tell you right away - in sheds, citadels ... or whatever ...

I
Impudent cat 23.07.21

Balin, you will not believe - every saga has passed five times. everywhere he opened all the cards, cut out everyone up to the goblins) ... nowhere ((by the way, in the saga for the empire, where you need to wet Hubert, did you take the artifact for paralysis?)

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

Stepan! Well, you give a brother! You open the map editor, finally look for the arts, maybe the version is not the same for you? There art is not a current of paralysis, but stone is there and everything. give such a magician and otpaad! if those are boring to look for and do all this, I will make a map of those, I will stick the claws of the beggar into each squad))))

A

"I took the artifact for paralysis" - I took it ... On the next one I already threw it out ....

"I cut everyone out" - no one tried to pass at speed?

INCUBUSSS
haven't seen each other for a long time)

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

Darova, Nameless, have you changed your nickname? )) I just lost the Internet, I’m going out through the fucking TTS .. and I’m completing my studies, I’ve left the girl’s diploma, I’m a lot - so it wasn’t that way (by the way, I subscribed to the mailing list of answers and as you can see, everything is in the subject I keep under control)

"I took it ... On the next one I already threw it out ...." Are you going through the company? or what? what for entot art, there is much better!

"nobody tried to pass at speed?" - in dissyblez eo is just not very interesting ... I love it purely because of the opportunity to enjoy the long cleaning of the card.

B
Bianor 23.07.21

I wonder how you passed for the empire without the soul crystal? Or at minimum difficulty without taking out the capitals? A ranger with it can freeze the enemy with almost one hundred percent probability, so the main thing is to survive the first blow of the guard, and then you can slowly but surely bite him, and the treatment will also heal everyone.

A

Bianor
I remember the first time I passed ... the 6th or 5th mission ... on the 219th day I went to the capital, which means ... dibiloid missed ... the guard would give a current ... and then I pressed skip on autopilot ... then all these 219 days had to pass again ...

I
Impudent cat 23.07.21

why didn't you start? ((I have the capture of capitals - like the Japanese have a tea ceremony)) everything is thought out .. the truth is, what is interesting - spells after the destroyed capital are sometimes not given, although the race really had them! Another interesting fact - in the last mission for the empire, if you destroy the capital of the demons, Uther makes one move and then no longer moves - I don't want to walk !!
INCUBUSSS so I saw this claw in the editor - and what the hell is it not in any company? !!

A

Well, play it again. What's the problem? I’ve lost track of how many times I went through which company ...

I
Impudent cat 23.07.21

I also. five times each stopudov) but there is no claw ... but you write what is there. remember, at least in what company did you take?