3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CyberTrasH 23.07.21 12:38 am

D2 Discussion (Disciples 2: Dark Prophecy)

Hello!!
There is no time to climb on topics (I have one question! Is it possible to take the capitals in any way? I haven’t found anything yet. And the steering wheel is quite good)
Thank you.
220 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aidar - Eventful 23.07.21

4. Abbreviated from Answer for PS
5. Better, either upload them to this site or send me the soap indicated in the profile.
5.A. Death VS Myzrael .....
6.Two Horns of the Incubus? It was not possible to find this combination, but I think not.
6.From the latter. But only if the damage is equal or greater.
6.And you, as two, want to pull the banner?
6. I can say that Bliser is more beautiful. And lately I do not pay attention to the effectiveness.

PS I saw how you do the tags ... in general, right now in the topic "about the D2 forum" a link to the HTML tags FAQ will appear. You will see there in order to type the tags correctly.

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

4). aaa
5). I sent the cards, take the mail ..
5a) heh, I glitched cheto with numbering ...
No, one is not spravitstsa, if he sits down in the Castle .. But if the armor is equalized, SPIT!
6.1. Yes, you chivo, did you play standard current cards? Or do you mainly cut at speed?
Exactly the Horns of the Incubus, two hits each (for example, the lorded card) ..
6.2. That's right?
6.3. To different heroes ... It says that, like, "restores the health of all units between moves" (and then the sealant had time) .. There is definitely no effect in battle .. So I think AT ALL all units can, like the spell "Winds of Restoration" Empires ..
6.4. That I, too, so I decided to find out .. Above all the creatures to list with these skills ..
So, Bliser: Suzerain, Taskmaster, "peasants on a catapult,
Frostbite: Son of Yarmir, Sentinel, Drullian (at the Elves) ..
Can't you forget?
6.5. Question: The magician of the Elves has an air blow + break .. Cheza RIP? Dap beat - did not understand ..

A

5. I uploaded the maps ... in the future I will look, I will fulfill your request and, with your permission, I will upload it to this site.
PS For information. Not Discipline, but Disiples.
5A Death will win, since the poison is not contained by armor. And in three moves Misrael will drown.
6.1 Basically standards. And mostly speed. The exception is the cards that my friends make for me, where I check the balance.
6.2 At least in the guards of light and guards of darkness, everything is so.
6.3Restoring the health of units during a skip turn only in a squad. However, I did not manage to see this action. A friend says that a patch is needed.
6.4 The blister is more effective like .... Go to the editor.
6.5 Destroy the armor. Gargoyles are knocked out in this way. Does not affect the defenders of the castle.

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

5. Duc they are not mine .. throw, essno, buit is more interesting ..)
Shl. Enta I yoke so affectionately, Disyuplyunchik is ours .. :))
6.1. But until I clear the whole map, I will not calm down .. It's not fun to play with a computer, AI nivsigda understands that even, say, one Spirit will destroy the army of Spiders, Orcs, etc.
6.3. I can send a save with the Banners entity ..
6.4. Bliser: Suzerain (Infernal Blade), Taskmaster (Fire Shots), Gumtik (Catapult)
Frostbite: Son of Yarmir (Ice Sword), Sentinel (Ice Shots), Drullian (Dragon Blade) ..
6.5. So, it is understandable, but somewhere I heard that the Elves Marauders also have this skill, but mine doesn’t have that, stopudov smiled! Or wrong where?
7. People, have a look at the map of Bezpredel !! Vasche is difficult for the Gnomes entih .. Maybe, kaneshna, but tell me, can there be a trick there ??
PS Aydar, and chivo have some kind of floppy disk appeared next to the asterisk ?? I also hachu very much :))

A

INCUBUSSS
5.Thank you))) By the way, you can throw it yourself, you will have the same floppy disk. To do this, go here - Add files. However, the reward will not appear immediately, and only if the editor adds it, and even this will not give you anything.
6.1 Earlier, I was also kept by cleaning the map, but now I spend mostly 30-40 days on pitching, generally enduring strong neutrals and then easily taking out computers, even at the most difficult level.
6.3 No thanks, no need.
6.4 Marauders do not have this skill.
7.There? Destroy the nearest bears, steal special potions with a permanent effect as a thief and go to the aid of a neighboring gnome.
By the way, the floppy disk appeared due to the fact that I uploaded a video about D3 to the site.

A

INCUBUSSS
6.1 The more difficult, the faster the leveling of wars becomes, and many attributes play towards the enemy. And how was the enemy 695 Napoleon from the 7th chamber. and so it remained.
7. The most relish will be when you get to that gnome, and so I say pump a strong army for the next 30-40 days, and then go fulfill the goal of the script.

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

6.1. Nee .. The more difficult the level, the less experience you give for neutrals!
7. Well, I don’t know, go around or something .. I have to edit the map and try it out from the zero level :)
8. I tried to upload files .. Damn, I must first upload them somewhere in the interest, and here's a link ... ugh. While I found a free entot hosting with good conditions, for now, for now ... I'm afraid I found a demo hosting, there are 10 days ... I hope the moderators will quickly download it .. There is only one clip :)

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

Mlyn, nothing came of it ..lan, fich with files :(

A

INCUBUSSS
6.1 I said that the computer is given more experience for neutrals.
8. Why didn't it work?

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

That half an hour loaded half a file on one site, then shob then give a link from there, and even everything hangs and nothing comes out, although the speed is from 128kb / s all the time ..

A

INCUBUSSS
Wasn't it easier to give a link from this resource -http: //blackknights.narod.ru/disciples2? Otherwise, ask my advice where is it better to fill? Where did you pour it?

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

yes, I already remember ... but how to fill in here ??
6.1. Senya tried it .. What on light, what on average, what on heavy - the computer was like a cudgel, and it went astray .. (I hope Dis3 doesn't repeat this! At least (!) A dull AI from the Demiurges is needed) The Damned had an army of Mage 8 -10 lv, Kr.Dragon 2-3ur and Incubus 5-7 from the BEGINNING of the game, at mine from scratch .. So while I got to him (!) I managed to get the Dwarves on the way .. most of all got (zs azm is Incubus :)))) .. Who cares, the Lord1 map (http://jiw.narod.ru/maps/LORD1.zip)

A

INCUBUSSS
Seriously? Well, I don’t know then. For me, for example, it is a little more difficult to conduct a battle with difficult ones (Well, this late time is not felt at all). And try, for the sake of interest, take any card and edit it so that the veins should be tattered ... and try to take it out (I, for example, created a map where every 5 days after two months a squad of 3 Ragnarok Monsters drives the capital to the capital)
About the card ... enter the link in the line - the link given above and try it.
PS However, there are other ways to get a reward.

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

So ethno is different, it is necessary that the computer understands and develops its own strategy for playing for a particular race, taking into account their advantages and disadvantages .. will not put healers in the army ... vot ..).
What for the monster of Ragnarok? The type of Galleon? The min in the editor does not have one, because the min is Rise of the Elves ..
Write his characteristics?
(by the way
: 1. somewhere I've already played this card, where through each time the lock rod of the army of the three pumped primitive giants kazhytsa ..
2. A Th so tough, the first thing to survive, otbitsa with Myzrael, in thee have krutoprokachennaya army and then lec go on self-coming kachazza meat ..)
about links: LORD1.zip - this one is already uploaded to the server, I understand, but here's how to upload my personally-made clip.
ZY Eee ... Why did you bungle for the drawing ?? Come on, I'm also hatsu nargadUUUUU ... :))))

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

PPS The map was added in general :) Lord1 which ..
PPPS By the way, I took out that army of the damned, having previously calculated every little thing mathematically .. I applied armor to a millimeter after calculating and extinguished the enemy with thieves not badly (for the Incubus only) .. Typically I run spiders there (Three spider: Giganskie + Paralyzer, and even commercials level 10 in the army .. And experience four to 300 .. Probably and rightly give less experience on hard :) over check, replay). For me: Diviners two 6-7 levlu each, Archmage 5-6, Angel 8. Angel is not a very good choice here, but I just wanted variety, palladins and inquisitors gave it already :))

A

The monsters of Ragnarok?
So when you play the dwarfs in the last mission, we meet him. His name seems to be Nidhogg. He still has 2000
roofing felts 4000. 1.Yes, there is still a weakened Myzrael and two races: undead and gnomes, and in the end, in order to get rid of you need to destroy some dragon.
2.About the clip, put it here - Rapida.
3. Go here Edit PIX Gallery.
In my life I seem to have only swung the angels 2-3 times +)

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

Aaa .. Nhiddog ​​... Well, clearly, I am ethno, I have been playing for a long time, I don’t remember ... And not all ...
Well, you can make lives you want, I asked:
Attack; Damage: 150/50 ..
Aydar, DarAgoy, this monster is 12th in terms of strength from neutral, you would take the attack to Galeans, Demon Uther or Drullian, fuck one at a time .. That would be ege-ge :))
1. I played schaz River Of The Damned, there everything is as you say, the current is attacked by Trolls .. You need to kill the Red Dragon, and then the Ocultist with the Demon :) The card is bullshit, not interesting, I suffered more with one of the dwarf heroes ...
2. I'm loading ...
3. uh..There are screenshots of cool sholes that can be loaded ??
4. Well Duc and I am the second time :)))
5. Help, help, in the editor I can’t figure it out ..
5.1.How to remove one race in them and stick another ??
5.2. Where in the events the time limit is spelled out ..
Inc.

A

1. You played as the undead. Because the gnomes have three ogres.
2. +) 3.
Yes there are pictures to load. Like something from the Imageshack server. Then you can copy the link and post it on the forum.
4.Padtulom +)
5.1. Impossible.
5.2 Now you will climb into your profile, I will explain to you.

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

2. no, it's a long time to load 20MB .. I'd better immerse the screenshots :)) Already to Sacred and Diablo I loaded it .. You can load it to Kale and load a lot of games :))

A

INCUBUSSS
Climb into your profile. The Limknoy messages function will be released in a new window.