3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DGQ 28.07.21 10:49 pm

Games you buy consoles for

banner.jpg

I decided to open such a topic. In it you can tell what games you bought for and will buy consoles. I think it will be interesting.

I'll start with myself.

NES (1990) Everything is simple here. I was 4 years old. my parents bought the console because it was cool, and I was delighted to watch my friends play Super Mario.

Snes (1992) Starter exclusive - Super Mario World. Until now, one of my favorite games. And, of course, Street Fighter 2. But that was later.

Playstation (1999) There are two games: Resident Evil 2 and Siphon Filter. I saw RE at work with my parents. There one guard brought PS with him and played this game. I was amazed at such a bloody tin, which I immediately wanted. A month later, my friend also found this console. He showed me SP. This was already the last straw. I had to go after my parents for a month and beg for money for PS. I started with RE2, SP, Silent Hill, Driver and WCW Mayhem.

Playstation 2 (2003) This console was sold to me by 2 franchises and one game. The Budokai series based on the Dragonball Z universe, the WWE Smackdown and Metal Gear Solid 2 series of wrestling games. But the nice thing is that later on this console I discovered even more games.

Xbox360 (2008) 2 exclusives decided everything - Ninja Gaiden 2 and Gears of War. NG2 is still one of the favorite games of the outgoing generation. I spent many hours behind her. GW was the game that showed what the next gen is. Also, the second part of the gears was waiting. Everything was a foregone conclusion.

WiiU (2013) in general, it turned out that he took the console primarily for the Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge. Because I really wanted to play normal guyenne, but, as it turned out, it was later released on other platforms. Now, the console is waiting for the next masterpieces from Nintendo in the universes of Mario, Zelda, Metroid, as well as Bayonetta 2, X and smash Brol.

Xbox One (2014) A little look into the future. As I already wrote on the forum, this console was sold to me by the game Killer Instinct. For the first time, for the sake of a fighting game, I buy myself such equipment. But what can you do? Well, I look to the future. Quantum Break and D4 are on the way.

now it is worth noting other consoles that I did not buy, but was close to this and games for them.

Sega Genesis wanted to take for the sake of sonic and some other game, but not destiny. over the years, I constantly had to rent it from someone to play.

Xbox wanted to take for the sake of Ninja Gaiden Black and Fable, but no luck. As a result, Fable never made it, and NGB dressed up for 360.

I wanted to take the Playstation 3 for the sake of Metal Gear Solid 4 and Heavy Rain, but 360. However, for the sake of exclusives, I still had to take away the console from different friends and play games.

Wii did not even think about taking it, as at that moment it was completely cooled to Nin. But when he saw Mario Galaxy 1-2 he could not resist and took the console from a friend for a couple of months to go through these masterpieces. As a result, I discovered many other great games that I played on this console and I still play, only now on WiiU.

3DS rhm ...... still glancing at her, licking my lips hungrily.

something like this.

Modified January 19, 2015 by DGQ
119 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jelektronik 28.07.21

First time I took a console for a particular game last year, it was an Xbox 360 and I took it for Halo. Recently took over WiiU mainly for Metroid as well as other Nintendo franchises.

Before that, there was a dandy that my parents bought me along with a black raincoat and duck hunting, and a PS3 that I took without looking at specific games, I just wanted a console, I did not even suspect the existence of alternatives at that time.

Modified Nov 23, 2013 by Shaitan

M
Manson 28.07.21

PS1 - Resident Evil series

PSP - Final fantasy: Crisis Core

XBOX 360 - Fable 2, Gears of War 2, Lost Planet, RDR, Dark Souls, Bayonetta, but in general they just got tired of the pitch problems, so I bought an Xbox.

t
tromgar 28.07.21

For good exclusives. 

K
KIT-9 28.07.21

I will write games for which I bought these consoles. Those. I knew about these games and wanted to play them. 

PS1 - Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy, Ace Combat, Front Mission, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, C&C Red Alert, Twisted Metal, Spyro the Dragon, Siphon Filter, Tekken, Driver, Metal Gear Solid. You can continue for a long time.

PS2 - Gran Turismo, Burnout, Ace Combat. 

PS3 - I took it for Gran Turismo, but after years of waiting it disappointed me.

Xbox 360 - Forza.

PS4 and Xbox One are a very big question. 

Z
Zexion 28.07.21

PS2 - Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts

PS4 - Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III

B
Bogoroditsk 28.07.21

ps1 at one time bought not just because of a specific game, but rather because of the graphics seen). at that time I had sega mega drive 2

I was still in school and one classmate had ps1. once I called him to me with a console and just precipitated.

he brought with him a gran turismo 1, a saifon filter 1 and something else (I don't remember already). he also spoke with admiration about the resident ivl

after about a month, I still begged ps1 from my parents)

I bought ps2 specifically because of the game, it turned out to be a resident ivl 4. by itself, I already knew that it had gran turismo 3 and 4, and I was also very impressed by the series of bastard of thief (but before buying ps2, I was talking about the series didn't know anything)

and, well, the first thing I did with the resident was buying a saifon filter.

I almost forgot, then I also saw metal weights 2 and 3 in the store

ps3 bought because of the continuation of the bastard of the thief, tourism, mgs4. I didn’t seem to have heard about killson before buying, but I didn’t know anything about Anch

PS4 I will buy because of the drive club (I have long wanted to race on beautiful natural tracks), rt7, new anch, to some extent because of the infamos and of course because of the order.

werewolves were my favorite topic as a child. recently revisited van helsing and the league of extraordinary gentlemen (albeit not entirely appropriate here). in general, I'm really looking forward to order 1886

Boxing 360 interested me only in a series of gears of a thief. but the hands never reached the point of buying. passed the first part on pc, and recently took boxing from a friend and passed gears 2 and 3

portables were never interested, so by

Juan intrigues only with a quantum break

in grandfather raising, forza and rus, of course, I would also like to play, but I will not buy it because of this

b
brgvc 28.07.21

Dendy. Sega MD2 and PS One begged their parents simply because everyone was playing everything back then.

PS2 already wanted specifically for the sake of NFS, Tekken, MK, Gran Turismo.

+ I had it chip - on PS2 I played at least a hundred games: icon_lol:

I sold my last PS2 slim with a package of 50 discs.

I bought the Xbox360 in April 2008 before the release of GTA IV, played all day.

It turned out that it has Forza and many hits in general.

The first Playstation 3 was acquired by Ancharted 2.

Only then did the first "own" money appear.

Now I'm getting ready to take the PS4. Just because nexgen.

Of the games, after all, there is already a solid and beautiful KZ, Drive Club is on its way.

Modified January 1st, 2014 by Bergovic

B
Beloved and respected by 28.07.21

PS3 - Mortal Kombat

E
Elyonorro 28.07.21

PS one - Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy 7-9;

Sega Saturn - Dragon Force, Shining Force 3;

PS 2 - Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Final Fantasy X;

Xbox - Dead or Alive 3, Ninja Gaiden, Shenmue 2;

Gamecube - Resident Evil Zero, Resident Evil Remake;

Dreamcast - Shenmue 1-2;

PS 3 - Valkyria Chronicles, Metal Gear Solid 4;

Xbox 360 - Dead or Alive 4, Dead Rising;

Wii - Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

N
NightmareRUS 28.07.21

Interesting topic.

PS1 - MGS

PS2 - Final Fantasy X, Dark Alliance

Xbox 360 - Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey

Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Monolith X (wait)

I don't remember the rest.

Modified on December 3, 2013 by NightmareRUS

R
Roman 28.07.21

ps one - resident evil

dreamcast - resident evil

gamecube - resident evil

360 - gears of war 

ps3 - mgs4

Xbox One - KI, DR3, Halo

PS4 - Uncharted 

O
Oops 28.07.21

ps1 - NFS 2

ps2 - GT3

ps3 - BFBC

ps4 - helldivers

xbox - splinter cell

xbox 360 - nfs mw pgr3

dreamcast - truck racing and tokyo xtreme

i
iswift 28.07.21

PSOne-MGS, Crash.
PS2-MGS 2, MGS 3, Tekken 5, Def Jam FFNY, FNC3.
Xbox 360-Fable 2, Halo Series, Sports Sims.

J
JoNa 28.07.21

Wii U - Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, 

Nintendo 3DS (XL) - Animal Crossing: New Leaf, all mario, zelda ocarina of time, mario kart 7 and + another 100,500 franchises))

Q
Qutoku 28.07.21

PS1 - Tekken 3

PS2 - I took a console for myself, having already passed most of the games interesting to me on the consoles of my friends. just to be able to replay this or that masterpiece if desired)

PS3 - Final Fantasy Versus XIII -_- '

PSP - PS1 games

I haven't bought it yet, but I plan to:

PS4 - Battlefield 4, Final Fantasy XV

Wii U - X, Bayonetta 2

PS Vita - Persona 4 Golden, Final Fantasy X HD, Soul Sacrifice 

S
SScream 28.07.21

I took the consoles not for the sake of specific games, I just got tired of getting out of the PC and wanted comfort. However, there were some expectations.
Dendy, PS One - taken by parents. Nothing specific.
Xbox 360 - Fable 2, GeoW 2, Mass Effect
PS 3 - Uncharted 2, FF 13 (expectations did not come true), GoW 3, Valkyria Chrincles
Wii - Mario Galaxy, No More Heroes, Zelda TP (never worked, seemed tiresome)
PSP - GoW, FF7 Crysis Core, NFS MW
PS 4 - nothing specific, just picked up for future multi and eks.

K
Knuck knuck 28.07.21

why did I take the consoles

well, sega mega dandy ps1 my mom dad took me, then already

ps2 - you can't list everything, tons of cool games

xbox 360 - gta4, bioshock, grandfather raising 1. The main reason is still bioshock

ps3 - gta5. Again I took it right after the trailer

ps4 I will also take it when the rocky announces something

M
MaXiDRoM_90 28.07.21

Absolutely all my prefixes were given to me. Therefore, no choice)
Well, if you think about it, then this:
Dandy - Mario

Psone - Vigilante8

Xbox360 - GeoW, Halo

Ps vita - LBP and connect to ps4. Modified on January 12, 2014 by MaXiDRoM_90

0000 28.07.21

GIRI, HAYLO, METALGIR.

So look, almost everyone buys consoles because of Metalgir.

S
SENEL 28.07.21

Dandy - presented

Sega md - just to play something

PS2 - just to play something, but there were already ff and other zhrpg

Boxing360 - just to play new items

PS3 - Japanese, i.e. zhrpg, yakuza, etc.

Wii - again Japanese, zelda, zenoblade, fatal frame, but also as a full-fledged acquaintance with Nin's products.