3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gravemaker 28.07.21 11:02 pm

Are graphics important to you in games?

Vote :) I personally do not care what kind of graphics the game has, if it has a gorgeous plot and gameplay, what do you think? : fds:: gfs:
123 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lain 28.07.21

if the game has an awesome plot, then it doesn't matter

but there are few such games, and in them the graphics are also important.

S
StopCloud 28.07.21

Somehow do not care.

g
grasa 28.07.21

graphics are important, but design is even more important. If there is a graph without an excellent design, then as if it were realistic, it did not look waking up sad and wretched.

S
Sultan 28.07.21

For me, graphics are important. : roll:

m
miksar 28.07.21

No. Only the general game design is important, everything else is secondary.

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

Sultan then it is strange that you are a fan of code4, there are terrible graphics

V
Vina sora 28.07.21

The principle does not give a damn about the graphics.
But it should be pleasing to the eye, not a high-tech demo with poor game design. There must be a balance.

E
EVIL DEVIL 28.07.21

graphics are not really important, they only affect the experience of the game and affect the feeling.

c
czpukmen 28.07.21

[quote] graphics are not entirely important, it only affects the impression of the game and affects the sensations. [/ quote]
: agree: If the game does not have super technologically advanced and beautiful graphics, but it has an excellent plot atmosphere gameplay, then on I just don't focus on the graphics. Kane & Lynch is a great example.

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

Some people also play text RPGs: gigi: they definitely don't care about graphics

A
ACE 28.07.21

the graphics should be nice, I am for the 2nd option.

but if there was an option "I won't sit down to play without a cool design", I would vote for it :)

K
KalbasNICK 28.07.21

Far from decisive, but a very important factor.

A
Alchemiss 28.07.21

The technical side (number of fields, texture resolution, etc ..) is not important

S
Seifer -BDD- 28.07.21

It depends on which game. For example, if you go crazy in Far Crisis, then the current for the sake of graphega, tk. there is nothing else. And if in the game, for example, the plot is zachotny, then don’t care about the graphega. FF7 proves. However, everything has already been written above.

m
mjlame 28.07.21

Graphics shouldn't sag against the background of everything else.
Since I play on consoles, I voted for the second option.

S
Sultan 28.07.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] Sultan then it's strange that you are a fan of code4, there are terrible graphics [/ quote]
What nafig is terrible? : shock: The graphics in CoD4 are superb.

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

[b] Sultan [/ b], graphics from the first part have not changed

J
Jaspar 28.07.21

Now everyone will say that the graphics are not important, and in 5 minutes they will again go to discuss her own

L
Lain 28.07.21

now playing in Kane & Lynch the game is awesome, very atmospheric.

and the press seems to always evaluate the game mainly on the basis of graphics.

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

[b] Lain [/ b], and the game also has a banal plot, zero atmosphere, and poor gameplay