3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gravemaker 28.07.21 11:02 pm

Are graphics important to you in games?

Vote :) I personally do not care what kind of graphics the game has, if it has a gorgeous plot and gameplay, what do you think? : fds:: gfs:
123 Comments
Sort by:
M
ModernRising 28.07.21

I want everything in the game to be balanced. And cool graphics, and interesting gameplay, and an exciting plot.

R
Rokudze 28.07.21

Graphics are important where there is a great game. For example, krayzis does not hold me in any way. There is no zest there. However, it happens that due to the graphics, the game is immediately rejected (for example: the recently released Kingdom's of Amalur, which has a third-person torchlight graphics). It seems that there is something in it, aroused some interest, but because of the graphics I did not take it. The same anch first, I liked it, but not for the graphics, but for the excellent gameplay and interesting story, also further, but with the graphics. Graphics + great gameplay + great plot = very cool mega-great game) Something like that. Graphics allow you to see and feel the game better, stronger, so you can't do without it.

W
Wario 28.07.21

no not important i'm a nintendo fan!

G
Ganoes 28.07.21

For me, it is not so much the power of the graphics engine of the game that is important, but how well its potential is realized. Superior art design can transform the most primitive game (Aiko, Shadow of the Colossus) into a work of art. Therefore, I am often surprised when games are scolded or praised for good or bad graphics, without taking design into account at all. For example, I am currently playing Forsaken World; KK and all midges, its graphics are weak, but at the same time the game is awesomely beautiful, and, most importantly, its visual part is very subtle and well-tuned to the gameplay, thereby enriching it many times over. Unlike the much-praised Aion for the graphics, whose acid flickering gives me a headache.

M
MasterSword 28.07.21

no, the graph is not important to me

008 28.07.21

Are graphics important in console games?
IMPORTANT resolution in games and frame !! Zadolbal already this upscaling. Broke all eyes playing on the meter panel.
Give honest 1920 * 1080 at 40 fps in Next Gen !!! Don't give a damn about Next Gen's graphics !!! In general, all to the rally !!!

V
Valtron 28.07.21

graphics are not important to me, but when the game is very beautiful, but not interesting, I can only go through it, only fapa on the picture, as it was with krayzis 1 and battle 3
Oh yes, in one game multiplatform, I always play on the platform, on which she is the most beautiful. Now this is a PC in 90% of cases, it is natural if the game comes out at the same time as the consoles, and of course if the game just comes out on the PC.

D
DIAL1 28.07.21

Graphics are important if the gameplay and story are bad. And if these two parameters are at their best, then I can even play 10-15 years old games.

X
Xopek 28.07.21

Yes, it is important, otherwise I would be playing on PS 1 now and not steaming

V
Vincent 28.07.21

if the game is not interesting in terms of plot and gameplay, then no graphics will ever save it

for me personally, the gameplay itself and the plot are important, this is the basis of a cool game,
but of course good graphics, coupled with the above, makes the game even better,
and of course the design should be on height.

and so, for example, in fall new vegas, me3, bioshock2, the graphics are not great, but the games are still some of the best in this generation (except for the ending me3, bggg)

R
Radec 28.07.21

Of course, it is important, in a good game every component should be at the appropriate level, graphics are no exception.

A
Awkward 28.07.21

Graphics are not particularly important for me, but the main thing is that the eyes are pleasant : hehe:

L
LeGaTo 28.07.21

Of course, the graphics are important, because we always pay attention to it in the first place, according to the graphics, you can immediately determine the final quality of the product, the cinematography of the game, the amount of technology and dollars thrown into the game, this of course does not mean that if the graphics are not very good, then it cannot be played, but it is still the main criterion for buying.

V
Valtron 28.07.21

[b] [member = legato] [/ b], yeah, you didn't see the ds.

A
Alex gray 28.07.21

I pay attention to the graphics only in two cases:
- if it is very beautiful (battle 3 and krayzis)
- if it has a vomit color scheme (Hellgate London and a couple of other games)

And so calmly I play games that were released before 2000 : gigi: Changed on July 7, 2012 by Leha_Shkurov

L
LeGaTo 28.07.21

[b] [member = Valtron] [/ b], there are no graphics on the portables, I didn't write about them

V
Valtron 28.07.21

[b] [member = legato] [/ b], so we write: vita without grafon : icon_smile:

m
mordor 28.07.21

Graphics are no longer important. Of course, it's nice to play a project with good graphics, but the main thing is that the design is good and the plot is good. Especially after getting acquainted with the prefixes from H, this led to this opinion. And for some games, nostalgia, just due to the graphics (Blitzkrieg and Heroes of M&M 3).

T
Tesla_F 28.07.21

How can I tell you .... Yes))

S
SpaceRanger3 28.07.21

The graphics are not that important to me. Gameplay is more important.