3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gravemaker 28.07.21 11:02 pm

Are graphics important to you in games?

Vote :) I personally do not care what kind of graphics the game has, if it has a gorgeous plot and gameplay, what do you think? : fds:: gfs:
123 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandra 28.07.21

But don't care. :) The most important thing is that the game is interesting.

a
alpix 28.07.21

And where is the option with just "important"?

For me, games have 2 main indicators (unless they offer something fundamentally new): plot and atmosphere. If the plot does not depend on the graphics, then it still greatly influences the atmosphere.

a
aladdin 28.07.21

I don’t buy fig games and prodnyak because a license costs money, so from good games I choose those who have good graphics

C
Cayenne 28.07.21

It is important, of course. It's as if your car drove well, but it looked like it was picked up at a junkyard. Or a girl who is pleasant to talk to but awful in appearance ...
I would not say what is most important, but what is not the last is for sure.

C
Chieffy 28.07.21

[b] Miles-Tails [/ b], You need to be in PCs, there the grapheka is getting prettier

V
Vald 28.07.21

There are genres of games where you cannot do without a carefully designed visual component, but there are where this is absolutely not required.

K
KillEmotions 28.07.21

[b] Vald [/ b], I don't know, in my opinion even Tetris is more fun to play with beautiful changing backgrounds and music than its black and white version. Although hardcore Tetris fans will disagree with me, probably :)

S
Seraph 28.07.21

Nope, Tetris is the limit of my desires. : gigi:

C
Cart_Man 28.07.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] graphics are important. therefore I changed ps2 to ps3, tk. tired of spoiling your eyes ... [/ quote]
and you continue to spoil them looking at a small monitor ...: roll:

K
Kefka 28.07.21

I can even in a text adventure game.
graphics - the corrupt girl Nvidia.

X
XPEH 28.07.21

For me, the graphics of the first box are enough, since already square faces do not irritate, further from the evil one.

C
Chieffy 28.07.21

the rest is not only on PS3 but also on other consoles

C
Chieffy 28.07.21

I mean that PS3 is not the center of the universe, and I don’t consider myself an Ixbot (I play on all available platforms), it’s just that now there are more franchises on the box that interest me

S
Super puper 28.07.21

For me, the main thing is that the graphics look normal (in new games) compared to other modern games, in old games the graph is not important, since it is simply stupid to expect it there :)
PS and what does the last point mean?

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

Super Puper this expression was said by someone from Sony: D

K
KKK 28.07.21

Gameplay without a graph, please, but a graph without gameplay, hell!
Better yet, both taken together (ff7, mx2: wink :)

O
OREL-87 28.07.21

"Graphics are no longer important": wink:

G
GuessWho 28.07.21

"Graphics are not important anymore", but how damn good it would be if the Wii was displaying HD images ..: roll:

K
KKK 28.07.21

[b] GuessWho [/ b], really why do you need it, because cha has a Wii! Forget...

* Olessia * 28.07.21

A tough question. Sometimes the game is "catchy", including visually (example: Oblivion). And sometimes the visual gloss hides an empty set of stamps (Two Worlds). But before, games were taken for the soul simply by a set of pixels :) So, although graphics are important, they are not the defining criterion of a good game.
By the way, a similar topic was already remembered.