3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gravemaker 28.07.21 11:02 pm

Are graphics important to you in games?

Vote :) I personally do not care what kind of graphics the game has, if it has a gorgeous plot and gameplay, what do you think? : fds:: gfs:
123 Comments
Sort by:
s
soliddante 28.07.21

It really looks like halo2 xd. : lol:

o
opposer 28.07.21

the first 10 minutes are important to me

H
Humble 28.07.21

[quote] Really looks like halo2 xd. [/ quote]
Justify

T
Tremere 28.07.21

fanboys, look at the voting results, and learn)

T
The_Nik 28.07.21

Important, but not critical.

A
Allmighty L 28.07.21

Important-important as a part of the gameplay. A good picture is always needed. The same WoW does not have a super-technological picture, but due to the incredibly cool design it looks damn cool.

N
Neversmile 28.07.21

yes important

l
lul 28.07.21

[color = # 5A5A5A] Yes, I won't play at all without cool graphics [/ color]

A
AlexRG 28.07.21

This topic has already been raised for the hundredth time.
And I write here for the hundredth time: - Yes, the graphics are important and should be at their best!

And to whom the graphics are not important, let them go to play Minecraft.

O
Oops 28.07.21

Several grafon is important as far as its quality application is. And so yes, without a grafon anywhere
[offtopic] I think where the people disappear from the gomak ... and they are banned forever ... hmm [/ offtopic]

D
Darkgenetic 28.07.21

the graphics are not that important.
more gameplay, it also captures.
in this generation, graphics began to be counted by pixels in many respects, or God knows why, games came out that were graphically beautiful examples, but most of the process this game was stupid shooting or something else ..
Of course I'm waiting for the next gene, with good games, and the gameplay component, but also take a look at the graphics:)

k
kamui 28.07.21

Graphics are important, it's silly to deny it. Another thing is that one schedule will not pull out a failed project by all criteria.

I
Isaac 28.07.21

Yes, it is important, since graphics are one of the fundamental factors in the competent design of locations.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 2 minutes 18 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = '' timestamp = '1200920210' post = '768521']
"Graphics are no longer important" - now almost all games that come out look great. Of course, everyone is comparing, but the differences are now minimal.
But it's always nice to look at a good picture.
Now, if you take for example halo3. Yes, of course, somewhere the graphics let him down. Where textures are blurry, where something else .. But the gameplay ..
These are games that rarely come out nowadays.
Although here are screenshots of gameplay - and here it is quite difficult to find fault with something. Is that the background is slightly blurred on the second screen and the ground is a little angular.
[url = "http://ipicture.ru/Gallery/Viewfull/363395.html"] [img] http://ipicture.ru/uploads/080121/thumbs/8IS2mtdjrF.jpg [/ img] [/ url]
[ url = "http://ipicture.ru/Gallery/Viewfull/363363.html"] [img] http://ipicture.ru/uploads/080121/thumbs/D2i62zRWwN.jpg [/ img] [/ url]
Especially the second I was hooked - it turned out very cinematically.
[/ quote]
Or take the same MGS4, with its smear and subHD. Despite this, visually, the game is much more attractive than the tasteless Ancharted

A
Allmighty L 28.07.21

[quote] And to whom the graphics are not important, let them go to play Minecraft [/ quote] the best game in the last few years. And the graphics are exactly what they should be

K
Kityun45 28.07.21

You can't really play with the graphics, in films / cartoons it is important, yes.
And in games, in my opinion, the gameplay is important, and only then the graphics.

S
Soni 28.07.21

[color = # 282828] "Graphics are no longer important" [/ color]

G
Ganoes 28.07.21

The graph is of course good, but I can also play the old game, even Mood, I'm not in scrap :)Well, Minecraft

d
doRn 28.07.21

Of course important, but paramount.

g
gelöscht 28.07.21

No, not important. Of course, no one will refuse a beautiful shell, but it does not play the main role.

M
MRDrama 28.07.21

Cool graphics are undoubtedly good. Cool graphics often determine the quality of the game, as some people think, but ... I had a case: I sat down to play Darksiders, ran for 10 minutes and looking at this crooked graph, I just didn't want to play, but thank God I continued and stayed very satisfied. This is perhaps a vivid example of the fact that graphics are not very important. Hell, I even prefer the original version of the first RE - a remake, to be honest.

PS but Crysis 2 didn’t make much of an impression on me.