3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opposer 31.07.21 01:28 pm

Justification of the actions of the heroes

The goblin said powerfully:

"Motivation is always important in the actions of the heroes. The hero on the screen does this, and not otherwise, only because he cannot act otherwise - and the viewer understands this. It does not matter what the hero is doing - catching butterflies or building starships, but if he bites off the head of a comrade - the viewer should understand why he did it. Explanations in the style of "well, he is such a person" and "it happened" mean exactly one thing - the author's professional unsuitability. fiction, especially fiction. "There

is probably no better explanation of why the plot in FF, Silent Hill and DMC is stupid shit.
This is exactly why the stupid shit - all kinds of "horror" and "horror" - because the characters are constantly spanking nonsense.

This explains especially well why 95 percent of anime is shit.
124 Comments
Sort by:
C
CyHDyK 31.07.21

opposer has not only problems with his hands, but also with his perception.

E
Elzerd 31.07.21

Well, excuse me, there is an internal logic in delirium. She also seems delusional to us, tk. is mirrored to our logic. :) To come up with your own "delusional" logic is a skill, and not to poke various unrelated elements (although this punching may obey some kind of logic!: Gigi: Not very clear to us.). It seems to me.

A
ACE 31.07.21

[quote name = "opposer"] [b] ACE [/ b], Quite right. And if such a move will meet in the film - it must be said "the script shit, aftor moron" [/ quote].
Only under the condition that the hero is not aware of his unconsciousness
and even games and movies with plot holes besyat

F
FoxHounder 31.07.21

[quote name = "Elzerd"] Well, excuse me, there is an internal logic in delirium too. She also seems delusional to us, tk. is mirrored to our logic. :) To come up with your own "delusional" logic is a skill, and not to poke various unrelated elements (although this punching may obey some kind of logic!: Gigi: Not very clear to us.). It seems to me so. [/ Quote]
Well, at least such conclusions already make it clear that there is no point in linking to our logic of life in art.

M
Metal max 31.07.21

[quote] The hero on the screen acts this way, and not otherwise, only because he cannot act otherwise - and the viewer understands this. [/ quote] The
hero on the screen acts this way and not otherwise, only because the director "told him" adaptation. If the author and director are real "bad people", then his works are the same.
Compare our cinema (except for Timur) and the western one. Do you understand the chip? eight)

t
toni 31.07.21

[b] FoxHounder [/ b], why touch the matan? There is a variety of matology

k
kawa 31.07.21

[b] FoxHounder [/ b], you know, I'm too lazy to chew on everything. I thought that in my first post I explained my attitude to the problem quite popularly. And one more thing: video games are not art. There are, of course, brilliantly implemented games that blow away the roof or that someone wants to drag away into phrases. But cool games and art are completely different planes ...

In general, ACE, as always, cuts the truth. )) There are holes in games and films, and they pissed off. No more no less. And this is not a reason to call the plot - shit ...

M
Metal max 31.07.21

PS: why justify? As the author decides - so be it. Either you take it as it is, or you just say "fu".
In the best case, you can write a review on the result, no one will hear it anyway.

F
FoxHounder 31.07.21

[b] toni [/ b], nee, matlogic is for those who have matan - shit without a plot and logic. :-D

[b] kawa77 [/ b], prevent Cthulhu from losing your precious time to chew something for me. Cut with ACE the truth about the fixes and the KINGDOM OF BOGZ without me.

A
ACE 31.07.21

Foxy, the fixes are to Fedya

F
FoxHounder 31.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], and the topic about the technical drain of the PS3 by counting the fixes on the screenshots wasn’t there already?

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] FoxHounder [/ b], you wrote about the fixers. Fedya invented and counted them. by the way, how does this relate to the topic: confused:

k
kawa 31.07.21

[b] FoxHounder [/ b], happy new year!

F
FoxHounder 31.07.21

Here. And after that you are surprised that there is little logic in the plot!

A
ACE 31.07.21

[quote name = "opposer"] The best explanation of why in FF, [b] Silent Hill [/ b] and DMC the plot is stupid shit - perhaps you can't think of it. [/ quote]
He's not shit, he's just not there

F
FoxHounder 31.07.21

[b] kawa77 [/ b], you are also happy!

[quote name = "ACE"] he's not shit, he's just not there [/ quote]
If you can't prove it based on facts, then this statement is completely devoid of logic.
Something tells me that there is a plot in the Silent Hills. Think of it as intuition, not logic.

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] FoxHounder [/ b], the plot in cx is one big hole, which is correctly called a mysterious surrealistic atmosphere. this is the main feature of cx. it was specially made that way, and the fans invented the plot themselves

o
ok 31.07.21

the plot is an outset-culmination-denouement ===> ace utter lamer. there is no plot in cx lol. yeah, this is concrete.

N
NiGHTS 31.07.21

[b] oleg klopov [/ b], because of you, I dropped a dumpling on the floor laughing! can not be so! [img] http://s9.rimg.info/ca8806b192e69da3d865abb06490a404.gif [/ img]

o
ok 31.07.21

[b] NiGHTS [/ b], and the ending is a game about turn-based battles. like checkers.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 32 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

not like a SEA BATTLE!

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 29 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

I don't even know.
Opposer ace praised the latter, as the second broke through to smack nonsense.