3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opposer 31.07.21 01:28 pm

Justification of the actions of the heroes

The goblin said powerfully:

"Motivation is always important in the actions of the heroes. The hero on the screen does this, and not otherwise, only because he cannot act otherwise - and the viewer understands this. It does not matter what the hero is doing - catching butterflies or building starships, but if he bites off the head of a comrade - the viewer should understand why he did it. Explanations in the style of "well, he is such a person" and "it happened" mean exactly one thing - the author's professional unsuitability. fiction, especially fiction. "There

is probably no better explanation of why the plot in FF, Silent Hill and DMC is stupid shit.
This is exactly why the stupid shit - all kinds of "horror" and "horror" - because the characters are constantly spanking nonsense.

This explains especially well why 95 percent of anime is shit.
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] SuperFedya [/ b], re-read my post before last, for you personally, I'm not going to repeat myself

A
Azzy 31.07.21

[quote] that due to the corporate lack of a plot [/ quote]
let's not exaggerate, as I already noticed the plot is secondary there, and the lack of a plot is related to games like Arkanoid and Tetris mostly :)

bad / good plot everyone decides for himself, the plot is original and secondary.

o
ok 31.07.21

So, summing up the
plot in cx2, there is no
replica of fail

alle, you were born yesterday or what?

L
LA 31.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], About AU and CX2 ... Most of the reviews of those times, and even now, do not have a separate rating for the plot, for often it is included in the presentation or concept, so it's okay to compare the plots of these two games by according to press estimates, it is simply not possible, so you shouldn't argue about this ...

As for my opinion, I am a big fan of CX, that says it all. The plot of the games in this series is still an ideal for me. In order to figure everything out, you need to go through each of the games more than once, read all the diaries, materials from Lost Memoris-type horses, and put everything together. In fact, I did not find a black hole in the plot, an explanation can be found for everything ...

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] Azz [/ b], and it may not exist either due to the fact that the developers were too lazy to write it, or due to the fact that they deliberately did this to make the player feel abandoned and confused and feel unpleasant an irrational environment as "in a fog", which is actually what the developers do.

o
ok 31.07.21

[b] Azz [/ b], approx. secondary plot in cx. secondary. that is, they were better. which?
I explain for the forgetful: James receives a letter from his deceased wife. comes to a place where they felt good. through various reflections and chance encounters, he realizes that he killed his tormented wife out of compassion.

this is a secondary plot. it's the lack of a plot. yes, there are gourmets.

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] LA [/ b], that's right - you see, the developers have not made a full-fledged plot in the game, in order to somehow understand it, you need to rummage somewhere. it is not in the game itself. solid holes. fans on the forums come up with it themselves.

S
SuperFedya 31.07.21

[quote] re-read my post last year, for you personally, I am not going to repeat myself [/ quote]
how you have already worn me out with your plums "re-read my post last year" ...
none of your VNSPs in this thread has anything about comparing ED plots and SH2.
answer the question - why is the ED plot better than CX2? Considering that you can't understand the ED plot in principle (you don't know English).

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] SuperFedya [/ b], do not command, your nagging is ridiculous

o
ok 31.07.21

cx2 is one of the best love stories. No? secondary?

A
Azzy 31.07.21

[quote] comparing the plots of these two games, according to the press, is simply not possible, so you are arguing in vain on this score ... [/ quote]
comparing the plots is of course the height of objectivity, and identifying the best in my opinion is an extreme degree of mazahism, the same as the side "A" never recognizes the right side of "B" in view of its own personal characteristics, simply speaking, if you don't like something, then it doesn't like it in principle, and it's very difficult to define a bad plot or a good one ...

L
LA 31.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], I didn’t seem to say anything about the forums ... I don’t even sit on the CX forms ... once I sat on the cutting machine and only ... The plot is fully revealed in the game, but if you want learn more about the world (city) of CX then, in addition to the diaries found in the game Konami, and sometimes releases material like Lost Memories ...

[b] Azz [/ b], We are not discussing whether it is good or not, we are discussing whether it exists at all presence in CX 2 ...: gigi:

A
Azzy 31.07.21

[b] oleg klopov [/ b], if the plot is secondary then this does not make it worse than its predecessor.

A
ACE 31.07.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] than the plot ED better CX2? [/ quote]
study of the world and mythology, the relationship between the characters, the lack of plot holes, motivated characters, the number of characters, the importance of each character for the general story ideas, the psychological perception of flirting with the mind of not only the heroes but also the player himself through the Sanity system.

S
SuperFedya 31.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], your plums are funny, the whole forum mocked you because you can't write 2 words in English without lulz (they drugs narcotic, technologyan, etc.). so you don’t know the plot of ED, that’s why when I ask you to compare it with SH2 (and you probably don’t know him, except that he killed his wife himself).

A
Azzy 31.07.21

[quote] one of the best love stories. no? [/ quote]
how do you define "BEST"?

o
ok 31.07.21

[b] Azz [/ b], here they deny the obvious. there cannot be two different opinions that have the right to exist. there is a plot in cx and it is cool. to deny this is to prove that the earth is flat.

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] SuperFedya [/ b], blah blah
[b] LA [/ b], no, the plot is not revealed in any way. everything remains mysterious and incomprehensible. the origin of many things is never revealed.

A
Azzy 31.07.21

[quote] the study of the world and mythology, the relationship between the characters, the absence of plot holes, the motivation of the heroes, the number of heroes, the importance of each hero for the general idea of ​​the plot, psychological perception, flirting with the mind of not only the heroes, but also the player himself through the Sanity system. [/ quote] ]
this is just your opinion and no more, I have a different opinion and you won't prove anything to me at least because [b] there is no objective criterion for comparing plots [/ b].

o
ok 31.07.21

[quote name = "Azz"] [quote] is one of the best love stories ever. no? [/ quote]
how do you define "BEST"? [/ quote] [b] Azz [/ b], I define it in comparison with other games, how are you?