3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opposer 31.07.21 01:28 pm

Justification of the actions of the heroes

The goblin said powerfully:

"Motivation is always important in the actions of the heroes. The hero on the screen does this, and not otherwise, only because he cannot act otherwise - and the viewer understands this. It does not matter what the hero is doing - catching butterflies or building starships, but if he bites off the head of a comrade - the viewer should understand why he did it. Explanations in the style of "well, he is such a person" and "it happened" mean exactly one thing - the author's professional unsuitability. fiction, especially fiction. "There

is probably no better explanation of why the plot in FF, Silent Hill and DMC is stupid shit.
This is exactly why the stupid shit - all kinds of "horror" and "horror" - because the characters are constantly spanking nonsense.

This explains especially well why 95 percent of anime is shit.
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
SuperFedya 31.07.21

[quote] elaboration of the world and mythology [/ quote]
examples! LOL, do you think I haven't played your ED ?! how is the elaboration of the world expressed in the plot ??! as?

[quote] relationship between characters, [/ quote]
an example is it possible?

[quote], lack of plot holes [/ quote]
tell me about the holes in CX2.

[quote] by the number of heroes [/ quote]
: lol: are you sane?

[quote] the importance of each character for the general idea of ​​the plot [/ quote]
examples.

[quote] general idea of ​​the plot [/ quote]
what is it?

[quote] psychological perception [/ quote]
what it is, explain.

[quote] flirting with the mind not only of the heroes, but also of the player himself through the Sanity system [/ quote]
keep me seven: lol:

A
ACE 31.07.21

[quote name = "Azz"] [quote] the study of the world and mythology, the relationship between the characters, the absence of plot holes, the motivation of the heroes, the number of heroes, the importance of each hero for the general idea of ​​the plot, psychological perception, flirting with the mind of not only the heroes but also the very player through the Sanity system. [/ quote]
this is just your opinion and no more, my opinion is different and you will not prove anything to me at least because there is no objective criterion for comparing plots. [/ quote]
here I was asked about my opinion and answered the
opinion of professional critics, I also cited. What other complaints do I have?

L
LA 31.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], well, maybe you just didn't find the answer to your questions ... Here, ask what interests you personally, what question did you not find the answer to in SH?

P.S. The critics' opinion about the plot of SH 2 is one: great ... Read, everything is written in the reviews, even in those who gave the game relatively low ratings! I just checked, reviews of IGN, Edge, Gamespot and Eurogamer ....

o
ok 31.07.21

[quote name = "Azz"] [b] oleg klopov [/ b], if the plot is secondary, then this does not make it worse than its predecessor. [/ quote]
Well, you defined it as secondary, but who is the predecessor?

A
Azzy 31.07.21

[b] oleg klopov [/ b], I'm not saying that the plot of SH2 is bad, I say that it is not possible to determine whose plot is cooler objectively, in SH a difficult plot is a fact, but it is not original, but the script presents the whole picture of the plot with a brilliant sides and this is the merit of the creators in this their plus, the plot is a concept and its implementation depends on many other aspects ...

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 37 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[ b] oleg klopov [/ b], the predecessor is banal SH1 + there were also a couple of films with a similar storyline, but they are certainly inferior to both SH1 and SH2.
By the way, I also think that CX2 is the best part of the series.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 4 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[off] I’m already sealed PPC, I’ll go to bed with the coming one, Temka is cool, but it’s not dirty :) [/ off]

S
SuperFedya 31.07.21

[quote] Here, ask what interests you personally, what question did you not find the answer to in SH? [/ quote]
he did not pass CX2 and did not understand, he won’t really answer you anything.

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] SuperFedya [/ b],
1) the plot in ED tells the story of 12 heroes who lived at different times from ancient Rome to our time in 2000.
each era is described and some historical events are shown in it, for example, the death of King Charles the Great as the intrigues of the ancient gods and their weaving of the fate of mankind, in which all 12 heroes of the game are involved. the heroes also take notes and study the creatures that attack them, and all their knowledge is described in the book Eternal Darkness. and it does. and how can this not affect?
here cx this moment is completely missed. the mythology of the world is not revealed, the world is not logical and incomprehensible. There is no logical explanation for how the plaster is falling from the surroundings and why everything becomes rusty.
in the same resident event there is a classification of all mutated creatures and the studies that were carried out by people from Umbrella are described.

2) all logical chains are disclosed in AU. each character knows their role. just do not say that you missed all the screensavers in the unit. listen to the same dialogues between Paus and the gods.
there are no lengthy conversations in the manner of the same meeting between gg cx2 and a woman with a knife, or a girl or Maria, when no one understands what is happening here. again in one fog.

3) yes simple. how did mary become a mutant? How did Claudia maintain her church in cx? where did the mutants come from on the streets? who is Maria? the fans came up with the answers to these questions on the forums: lol:

4) are you sane? : lol: 12 heroes who for 2000 years in ED fought against the coming of God from equilibrium or a dumb dude in a green jacket, a little girl and a fat dude with a gun who don't understand what they are doing in cx? I will choose an epic from AU

5) each of the 12 AU heroes in their short time, what was left for him after receiving the book of Eternal Darkness, did not much, but these unnamed heroes, whom no one remembers, did more for humanity than chuck noris: razz: everyone left a small legacy that helped the next hero, every action of a dancer from Cambodia through the centuries helped the 12th heroine fulfill her destiny. I wonder how you can then talk about the coolness of useless "stoned" heroes from cx and their usefulness in the plot, according to the plot they did nothing.

6) show the player how flat he thought before passing the game, and what a real trend everyone will be and that we are not ready to resist this in any way. true epic game. have you read lovecraft ED is lovecraft in the game world.

7) the intertwining of the plot into real historical facts (specifically, how the gods influenced the course of development of the history of mankind in the 2nd millennium) is more frightening than a walking mannequin. ED has a very subtle style like Lavrkaft.

8) this is an ingenious invention of ED, there is no such thing in any game. how the heroes' glitches are gradually transferred to the player is fantastic. but it is impossible to talk about them otherwise you will fill up all the pleasure.
did you really play the game? : confused: everyone who passed the game knows this

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 17 minutes 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] LA [/ b], my opinion - they confused the hole called "mysterious atmosphere" with the concept of "plot".

S
SuperFedya 31.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], respect!

[Quote] There is no logical explanation for how plaster is falling from the environment and why everything becomes rusty. [/ quote]
different time frames. the past is superimposed on the present.

[quote] for example, the death of King Charles the Great [/ quote]
well, it does not intrigue me, here is a letter from my deceased wife intriguing.

[quote] each character knows his role [/ quote]
and is that really interesting? when you know and understand everything at once?
much more interesting when the main character does not know nifiga and he only has to find out. the world of SH is mysterious.

[quote] how did Mary become a mutant? [/ quote]
[quote] where did mutants come from on the streets? [/ quote]
all the monsters in the CX are the imaginations of the heroes' heads. therefore, the crazier the hero, the more terrible the monsters.

[Quote] 12 heroes who for 2000 years in ED fought against the coming of God from the equilibrium [/ quote]
and even 120 for 2,000,000 years, this does not mean anything.

[quote] according to the plot, they did nothing. [/ quote]
Why would James save the world when he received a letter from his deceased wife ??! you really do not enter ...

[quote], and what a real trend all will be and that we are not ready to resist this in any way [/ quote]
banal. as well as the whole plot of ED.

[Quote] the
interweaving of the plot in real historical facts [/ quote] is banal.

[quote] there is no such thing in any game [/ quote]
In MZhS3 it is. there, too, the plot was built into real historical facts :-D and they were also built into Ancharted 2 :-D

[quote] did you really play the game? [/ quote]
yeah. everything is trite there. roofing felts mysterious case SH2.

F
FoxHounder 31.07.21

[quote name = "Azz"] this is just your opinion and nothing more, my opinion is different and you won't prove anything to me at least because [b] there is no objective criterion for comparing plots [/ b]. [/ quote]
Here! This is what I was talking about earlier.
But I would not call the SH plot secondary - it is something like a Lynch film, where a rather simple synopsis is overgrown with a whole garland of illusions. In SH, exactly the degree of the plot, in which it does not lose its saturation, but also creates a very mysterious atmosphere. The secondary plot is more like some "Killer Tomato Invasion".

And by the way, if you know at least about the existence of Lost Memories, then all the "understatements" disappear by themselves. The plot is quite clear for such a genre, just not everyone manages to track it.

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] SuperFedya [/ b],
1) where is it said?
2) this is one of the pieces of history, and not one piece for the whole game
3) they are not revealed in cx. but they are made in a background style, in food it is also not clear what happens at the beginning, but by the end of the game everything falls into place. there is no such thing in cx. some holes in the plot.
4) where is it written? and that is why there is no plot in the cx - the player must invent it himself
5) speaks about a lot. about epic and richness, for example
6) yes, he did nothing there at all. there is no plot - you walk around the hospital and in the park, etc.
7) prove it, but you do not need to prove anything. she has a prize from the academy of game arts for the plot and characters
8) there is no such thing in cx and read point number 7
9) I'm talking about the madness system. There is no such thing in any game, but we are here about cx like not?
10) since when have you been playing games with scores below 9/10? : confused:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 4 minutes 7 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] roofing felts the mysterious CX2. [/ quote]
Fedya, I said that cx is mysterious and all because there is a hole instead of a plot. I didn't say that he was shit: shock:: shock:

S
SuperFedya 31.07.21

[quote] where is it said? [/ quote]
here you see a green lizard, if they don’t tell you that it’s green, you don’t understand?

[quote] this is one of the pieces of history [/ quote] is
not interesting. banal.

[quote] some holes in the plot. [/ quote]
Yes, everything is fine there in the plot.

[quote] in the cx they are not expanded. [/ quote]
where is it written what should be? although I will reveal them to you: James is crazy. revealed?

[quote] where is it written? and that's why there is no plot in the cx - the player must invent it himself [/ quote] the
logic does not need to be described, do you think there are different monsters for different Persians for nothing?

do you think for nothing there after james understood everything the letter disappeared? the city plays with the creation of the Persians.

[quote] about epicness [/ quote]
I hate this word, it means nothing.

[quote] saturation for example [/ quote]
watched the movie oil, the big lebowski, etc.? there are 2-3 main Persians and they make the film hellishly saturated.

[quote] yes, he didn't do anything there at all. there is no plot - you walk around the hospital and in the park, etc. [/ quote]
did you go through CX2? Honestly.

[Quote] she has a prize from the Academy of Game Arts for the plot and characters [/ quote]
Does LO have such a prize? you said that there is the best story?

[quote] I'm talking about the madness system. there is no such thing in any game [/ quote]
there is in the horror film from the knights, but you have not played it and therefore you say that there is not in any game.

[quote] since when have you been playing games with ratings below 9/10 [/ quote]
I’m not playing in ratings but in games.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 4 minutes 23 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] that there is a hole instead of a plot [/ quote]
who is to blame that you did not understand it? Well I scattered you here how yes what. jays psycho and mystical city plays with his imagination. tochga. I patched all the holes. what else is still incomprehensible to you? you need a scientific formula where is the fog and why the radio reacts to the monster?

but I'm wondering where the magic comes from in LO and who's great-great-great will honor Kaim and also the formula of his DNA to find out why he is immortal, otherwise the plot is full of holes: sad:

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] SuperFedya [/ b],
1) there are no green boxes in the cx, so the example is not good
2) you are not an indicator
3) no, it is not there
4) in the game itself. the player himself comes up with a plot
5) read n number 4
6) the term epic means the scale of what is happening
7) cx it does not threaten
8) on pc and ps2. I have cx collectors edishen
9) I wrote that he is the most emotional and not the best, and at the same time I did not say that he is generally recognized by critics and players as the dark templar said, the conversation began with his false statement
10) since when? : shock:
11) read point number 4.

zs admit that you have never thought about the fact that there really is no plot in the cx, but only a hole, thanks to which each player has his own sealent hill.

zyy happy new year

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 20 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] but I'm wondering where the magic comes from in LO and who is great-great- kaim's great will and also the formula of his DNA to find out why he is immortal, otherwise the plot is full of holes: sad: [/ quote]
the game tells about it.

D
Darkiti 31.07.21

[quote name = "ACE"] this moment is completely missed. the mythology of the world is not revealed, the world is not logical and incomprehensible. There is no logical explanation for what kind of plaster is falling from the environment and why everything becomes rusty.
in the same resident ivile there is a classification of all mutated creatures and the studies that were carried out by people from umbrella are described. [/ quote]

Does the CX do not reveal the mythology of the world? And you do not know why the plaster crumbles and everything becomes rusty? From this I think it was necessary to start, you just did not play in SH1, but you are trying to prove that there is no plot in SH, play the first 3 parts, this is quite enough to understand the plot. In SH, the most elaborate mythology ever made in games, no resident was standing by.

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] DARK_TEMPLAR [/ b], I don’t need to fill it. if you know the answer, then tell me. just think before whether it was explained in the game itself or you thought up the answers yourself

D
Darkiti 31.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], this process is due to the ritual with Alessa. Her mother is a crazy sectarian who tried to summon a demon with the help of her daughter. The alternative world is a product of Alessa's consciousness, after the first part, when we were able to interfere with the ritual, all this energy breaks free and attracts people with darkness in their hearts, you tobish sinners. That's how James came to town.

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] DARK_TEMPLAR [/ b], dachshund, I ask again, did you think of this yourself or the game said it in plain text. I remember about the ritual, but not about consciousness, etc.

D
Darkiti 31.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], it was said and you yourself could see it perfectly, you need to play more carefully, if of course you played: gigi:

C
Cart_Man 31.07.21

[b] DARK_TEMPLAR [/ b], there are two ways to play, to play immersed in the atmosphere, and just play ... it remains to guess which way of playing Ace used ...

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 7 minutes 10 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] I'm not playing estimates, but games. [/ quote] a
familiar phrase: roll: .... only you, fed, it does not suit your face .... believe me!

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] DARK_TEMPLAR [/ b], I don't remember that. Which of the screensavers said this?

D
Darkiti 31.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], read the notes.