3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Forrest gump 31.07.21 01:28 pm

Games with the best storyline (all platforms).

Something too many games are scolded for "stupid plot" ...
I wonder, and the plots in which games do you consider to be of high quality?

In theory, the main thing in the game is the gameplay (gameplay), so some games successfully do without a plot at all (casual first of all). On the other hand, for games of some genres (adventure, shooters), a fascinating story is highly desirable - otherwise, interest disappears.

Request: when naming games, write about the gameplay, because an interactive book, for example, can also be very interesting, only there is no gameplay there :)

As an example I will give [b] Outcast [/ b] - the original universe (parallel world), memorable characters, unexpected plot twists, various locations. The gameplay, if someone has not played, such as Gothic - you communicate with characters, complete tasks, earn credibility for yourself, solve riddles - one of the best representatives of the Action-Adventure genre.
123 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkaRin 31.07.21

Hmm ...

Xenogears
Metal Gear Solid series
Chrono Cross
FFX
FF7
Shin Megami Tensei series ...

-
-Mag 31.07.21

[b] Taelsien [/ b], it's not fair, you cheated: mrgreen:

O
OkaRin 31.07.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], Ay, what shall I do, that you also like it all: razz:!
In that case, you read my mind ^ _ ~!
I also adore all these projects) - I went through ^ __ ^ several times.

S
SuperFedya 31.07.21

[quote name = "Fat Ninja"] [b] SuperFedya [/ b], the most delicious part of the plot was given to us to smell the current, it should have been in 3-4 parts: sad: [/ quote]
Which will never blow out ...

F
Fat ninja 31.07.21

[b] SuperFedya [/ b], let's rob the bank and sponsor?

-
-Mag 31.07.21

Shenmu's plot does not really make sense yet ... which is a pity.

*** I also agree to rob a bank ***
*** but generally good offtopic ***

O
Olderman 31.07.21

2Blink 55
What if a cute fairy tale, then the plot is threshing floor? Need something straightforward that is abstruse? And why at once the middle hand? If you approach from a serious point of view, then most of the games are a medium-sized plot player, everything is somehow hackneyed, or vice versa pseudointelligent. In the game IMHO, in addition to the plot outline, which for me is quite good and clearly gives off a kind of light banter over the stamps (or is it current I see everywhere? whether, there such scenes are staged - just the highest piloting, I personally did not expect this from the game.

B
Blink 55 31.07.21

And who spoke about the threshing floor? stick your finger.
This story is not bad, but not the best, in any case, I did not see something like that there.
So tell me.

A
Aziphov 31.07.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], Fahrenheit does not shine with the plot. he is good at gameplay. : wink:

B
Blink 55 31.07.21

but for me it shines so much.
It starts as a detective, and then not a bad departure into mysticism, and the fall is good, then you play for the "killer", then for the cops

o
ok 31.07.21

I agree that Fahrenheit is strong in its plot, I don't remember anything like that in ... well, maybe 3 years

* Olessia * 31.07.21

[b] Don Reba [/ b], at the expense of Mor. Utopia agrees :) Our fellows, I don't remember such elaboration of characters in other games. It was interesting for me to complete the game for all three characters. And the idea with the plague is so good! And finally, none of the GG saves the world and only cares about saving his ass. It was cool. In general, I wrote off all my praises about this game on the off-site :)

M
Makc 31.07.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] [b] Taelsien [/ b], it's not fair, you wrote it off: mrgreen: [/ quote]
And even in the same order :-D
In general, I support: D

O
OkaRin 31.07.21

[b] Makc [/ b], Not well, EPT, it really matches)))! I didn't mean to: razz:.
By the way, the same kind of more like FF8 like, huh)?

And by the way, the Magician doesn't like Shin Megami ^ __ ~.

M
Makc 31.07.21

Shin megami - yes, I read it already, fortunately he spoiled it a little :)

As for the eighth - there the plot is not so deep, there even Squall turns out to be a normal person: mrgreen: For me she was just a revelation :) There is a combat system (completely free), cards (IMHO the best mini-game I've seen), music (I really like the soundtracks there), love stories (where can I go without it :)), summons (a lot - actually 20, if I don't confuse anything) - that's what for me the best in the eighth final, but here they ask about the plot. He is clearly weaker there :)

D
Def jam 31.07.21

Resident Evil
MGS 2

T
The REAL 31.07.21

Resident Evil 4, in Silent Hill 2 and Fahrenheit, a good story in terms of the beginning, then the truth is lost ...

O
Olderman 31.07.21

2Blink 55
Strange you, I like it, I expressed my opinion, why should I convince you of something? How they grit the taste and color ...
Look Olesya identically about the elaboration of the characters grit;) And this is not something that would be a plot ... In general, I see no reason to convince someone of something. Hmm ... I do not come from Dostoevsky, anime X and Evangelion, I think that Le Guin has the best Left hand of darkness, not Earthsea, I hate Tolkien's dull black-and-white cardboard texts and now what to convince everyone? : D

F
FaST-FaST 31.07.21

SH2, MGS 1-3, FFX :)

H
HD 31.07.21

Silent Hill 2, Half-Life 2, Max Payne, SWKotOR 2.