3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Forrest gump 31.07.21 01:28 pm

Games with the best storyline (all platforms).

Something too many games are scolded for "stupid plot" ...
I wonder, and the plots in which games do you consider to be of high quality?

In theory, the main thing in the game is the gameplay (gameplay), so some games successfully do without a plot at all (casual first of all). On the other hand, for games of some genres (adventure, shooters), a fascinating story is highly desirable - otherwise, interest disappears.

Request: when naming games, write about the gameplay, because an interactive book, for example, can also be very interesting, only there is no gameplay there :)

As an example I will give [b] Outcast [/ b] - the original universe (parallel world), memorable characters, unexpected plot twists, various locations. The gameplay, if someone has not played, such as Gothic - you communicate with characters, complete tasks, earn credibility for yourself, solve riddles - one of the best representatives of the Action-Adventure genre.
123 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 31.07.21

I know what I'm talking about. Xenogears and nothing else. Xenosaga in comparison is trash, and in the American version it is also unfinished.

S
Stalk_er 31.07.21

Stop! I was sure what you wrote, XenoSAGA: razz: Night .... that's why I brought Xgear!
And you read it backwards: eek:

l
lonely_soul 31.07.21

Dark Sun 1/2 (RPG, pc, 1993-94), 1st Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Chrono Trigger, MGS, Starcraft ...

A
ACE HM 31.07.21

Fahrenhit somehow passed me by, and I was able to play it only last night, and finish it this afternoon. Well - not the best, but one of the best stories. I can justify, but here it seems they do not justify: wink:

R
Richy 31.07.21

Update to the previous list:

Forgot about Anachronox! And how much this freaky plot of this game brought unbridled fun, it's hard to remember. A mega project that just had no luck with the platform and the release date.

T
Tomba 31.07.21

Now the best plotter is LIFE ...

R
Retrokun 31.07.21

[quote]
Now the best plotter is LIFE
[/ quote]
and Xenogears and MGS

B
BlackSilver 31.07.21

The plot of the first metal gear was the best (further - some kind of insanity). Isho Mafia, yes. Recently impressed by Dreamfall: The longest journey and Fahrenheit

l
lil flip 31.07.21

Mafia definitely !!! 8)
The first game that took my soul !!

S
SsobGib 31.07.21

[b] MGS1 [/ b]

S
Sacred II 31.07.21

Gotica 1 and MGS of course

A
ACE 31.07.21

Legacy of kain

S
Sacred II 31.07.21

Prince tru

R
RuPoR 31.07.21

MGS
FF8 (yes, yes, exactly8)
Fallout
SH2

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] RuPoR [/ b], heh :)

R
RuPoR 31.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], in my opinion the best RPG in the story right after Fallout. In the rest of the finals, everything is somehow similar.

P
PLAYER X 31.07.21

Xenosaga Episode I & II - Good and evil, intrigue, betrayal, genocide, moral conflicts, mental instability, issues of religion, ethics and relations between people.
Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, 3 - A luxurious story that shapes the outlook of the player.
Silent Hill 1, 2, 3 - Mysticism, religion, occultism, constant ambiguity of everything that happens.
Final Fantasy X is a thin, branching storyline that spans many themes.

g
gurugosu 31.07.21

Shenmue storytelling

G
GRIGOR 31.07.21

MGS: love:, Fahrenheit (indigo prophesy): love:, Legacy of Kain series, FF (X): love:, shenmue (for some reason I'm sure of Yakyza): love:, Onimusha, RE, AItD, warcraft, X2, Gothic : love:, GoW, DMC, Max Payne, Echo Night 1, Shadow of Colossus: love:, ICO: love:, Alice, AQUA NOX: love:, Sacrifice: love:,

S
StopCloud 31.07.21

Finishing Another Game - Final Fantasy X