3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Forrest gump 31.07.21 01:28 pm

Games with the best storyline (all platforms).

Something too many games are scolded for "stupid plot" ...
I wonder, and the plots in which games do you consider to be of high quality?

In theory, the main thing in the game is the gameplay (gameplay), so some games successfully do without a plot at all (casual first of all). On the other hand, for games of some genres (adventure, shooters), a fascinating story is highly desirable - otherwise, interest disappears.

Request: when naming games, write about the gameplay, because an interactive book, for example, can also be very interesting, only there is no gameplay there :)

As an example I will give [b] Outcast [/ b] - the original universe (parallel world), memorable characters, unexpected plot twists, various locations. The gameplay, if someone has not played, such as Gothic - you communicate with characters, complete tasks, earn credibility for yourself, solve riddles - one of the best representatives of the Action-Adventure genre.
123 Comments
Sort by:
M
M0rr0 31.07.21

[b] GRIGOR [/ b], well tell the plot of the first Warcraft'a. And there is a warning for emoticons, use the "edit"

R
Reggie 31.07.21

Silent hill 2-no 1 spot: razz:

F
FISNEO 31.07.21

Shenmue to anyone you love.

S
Sultan 31.07.21

The best story in Hitman.Blood Money.

g
gravemaker 31.07.21

Sultan are not funny)) there is a plot at the kindergarten level

S
Sultan 31.07.21

Well then MGS3. [B] gravemaker [/ b], and the plot in Hitman.Blood Money is normal. : mrgreen:

A
ACE 31.07.21

The hitman has a great plot, especially when you consider that for this game, the plot is not even a secondary matter.

g
gravemaker 31.07.21

no, not normal,
there are good plots, but there are bad ones, here in the hitman-bad

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], don't be stupid, great plot, especially in 2 and 4 parts.

S
Sultan 31.07.21

I completely agree with you [b] ACE [/ b]. eight)

g
gravemaker 31.07.21

in the 4th part of a good, smart plot, it was not noticed
at close range, although everyone has their own concept of a good plot, if better than in Tetris, for someone else it is already a masterpiece

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], well, look how interesting it develops. From the main menu, the player is immediately shocked - agent 47 lies in a coffin: shock:
Then it turns out that the organization that killed the employees of the Agency got to him and it is they, Franchise, who are guilty of this. Further - more - they have proof of 47's presence in the White House during the assassination of the vice president and they want to disclose it so that the president does not decide to allow mass cloning. Damn it goes so much longer that I sat and waited with a sinking heart what will happen next :)

g
gravemaker 31.07.21

corny, boring but the ending is beyond praise

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], wow. I'm shocked. Then what is Splinter sat down and World War 2 games? : shock:

g
gravemaker 31.07.21

the plot is terrible in a splinter, but about bb2 games ... I didn't play a lot: wink:

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], and yet you're wrong. The Hitman has a great storyline. :)

g
gravemaker 31.07.21

and yet no, I did not leave memories after the passage, and I did not admire during the game ... in short, the hitman for the plot

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], credit. dot. : fight:: twisted:

S
SeYazh 31.07.21

Xenosaga I-III
MGS 1-3
FF VII, VIII and X

B
Bernyfox 31.07.21

prince of persia - the plot is excellent for the whole series. also at mgs and, of course, ff