3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Forrest gump 31.07.21 01:28 pm

Games with the best storyline (all platforms).

Something too many games are scolded for "stupid plot" ...
I wonder, and the plots in which games do you consider to be of high quality?

In theory, the main thing in the game is the gameplay (gameplay), so some games successfully do without a plot at all (casual first of all). On the other hand, for games of some genres (adventure, shooters), a fascinating story is highly desirable - otherwise, interest disappears.

Request: when naming games, write about the gameplay, because an interactive book, for example, can also be very interesting, only there is no gameplay there :)

As an example I will give [b] Outcast [/ b] - the original universe (parallel world), memorable characters, unexpected plot twists, various locations. The gameplay, if someone has not played, such as Gothic - you communicate with characters, complete tasks, earn credibility for yourself, solve riddles - one of the best representatives of the Action-Adventure genre.
123 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leon_666 31.07.21

so, it will be Resident evil, then MGS, and for some reason I liked the plot in the first part more, also with Silent Hill in the first part, the rest suck. : D

M
Mikki69 31.07.21

Think Metal Gear Snake Eater

0042 31.07.21

[quote name = "Maximiliano"] DreamFall: The Longest Journey [/ quote]
I'm waiting for localization. Will have something to play in the fall.
True, there is very little pure playing time.

J
JayDi 31.07.21

1. [b] Silent Hill 2 [/ b] (very complex, mysterious and ambiguous plot - I just love these things)
2. [b] Final Fantasy 8 [/ b] (the first FF - it will never be forgotten)
3. [ b] Final Fantasy X [/ b] (great love line, worked out to the smallest detail - I just want to play and play)
4. [b] DreamFall: The Longest Journey [/ b] (I love intricate plots - see SH2 above)
5 . [b] Fahrenheit [/ b] (great game, great story, exciting cutscenes - ideal for all future projects)
6. [b] Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, 3 [/ b] (complex and elaborate characters, exciting plot , just gigantic freedom for thought)
7. [b] Ace Combat 4 [/ b] (I really liked the presentation of the plot in the form of pictures and the story of a little boy - something hooked).

M
Maximiliano 31.07.21

[quote name = "0042"] [quote name = "Maximiliano"] DreamFall: The Longest Journey [/ quote]
I'm waiting for localization. Will have something to play in the fall.
True, there is very little pure playing time. [/ Quote]
I played cool in English, the ending is very unexpected (at least for me)! Apparently lock. it will be good to read about her in some kind of game magazine ...

-
-Mag 31.07.21

Having passed Silent Hill 2 - I can say that it is difficult to evaluate such a plot as the best ... If by the principle - a bunch of riddles and no answers - then yes. but a good plot is where everything is tortured and there is an answer. no matter how deep he is. and then the plot according to the principle - and then think out for yourself.
Although the plot of the game is certainly interesting.

h
hukoo 31.07.21

FATAL FRAME 2: dark red moth (Project Zero2, USA), unambiguously ..... I have not seen this, and even better, for 3 years, FFX is beautiful, but too long:? , and the story of the moth attracts and repels at the same time, this is an excellent localization, the graphics are identical to commercials, it is like a terrible dream from which you cannot wake up, a fairy tale that you are afraid to hear before going to bed, this is a masterpiece from TECMO .....

[color = green] [ size = 75] Posted after 10 minutes 51 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

sorry I completely forgot ICO ... those who have not played do not understand the beautiful :)

T
Tomba 31.07.21

The best of the plots for me is naturally Metal gear 1,2,3,
Final fantasy X
Grandia 2
:)

0042 31.07.21

All of the above games PS1 and PS2 ...

S
Stalk_er 31.07.21

Probably all the same, METAL GEAR SOLID ALL (MGS2or3 is difficult to chooseOne-gamesetak), but I can't give an answer on this topic, the forum is too flooded, they are not interested in topics either

S
Shizatul 31.07.21

Falaut 1, 2 - you do the plot yourself!
Silent Hill - the wildest mix and atmosphere of
Plain Scape Torment - gothic setting and hellish quests
Vangers - pure psychedelic
Ultima 9 - very hooked
as a child And so did the Baldurs

A
Atarim 31.07.21

FF - an interesting plot in the spirit of JRPG and anime
Silent Hill - the most mystical plot of
Advent Rising - Very epic)
Legacy of Kain - the most twisted plot
Farenheit - unusual, but no more
Rezik - you can't call the plot strong, just dynamic (it's interesting to follow its development , does not immerse)
MG is a spy fighter, he is also a spy fighter in Africa. Interesting, exciting, but after passing it does not ponder and does not remember

T
Tomba 31.07.21

And yet a mega plot in PC games.
On a PC, you can count them on your fingers ...

I
IS 31.07.21

I just finished MGS2 yesterday: D. I thought the storyline of this game was amazing, but actually ... it's just mega amazing. I have never seen such a gorgeous ending (forgive Mafia!). MGS3 wasn't even lying around.

R
Richy 31.07.21

Hmm ... Good question. Probably, I'll forget something, but the most vivid impression was left here:

System Shock 2 - for that very moment in the first third of the game, when you realize that the voice that was leading you around the ship was actually Shodan.

Deus Ex - for silent black helicopters and ingenious juggling with all the conspiracy theories that exist in the

Omikron world - for the history of resistance and an amazing start when you are really afraid to ask passers-by about their attitude to the

Outcast government - for a fairy tale about a parallel world that is so similar and not like our

Longest Journey - for leaving Arcadia with tears in my eyes

Eternal Darkness - for a clear understanding that we are all a big space skiff, which has been advancing for a long time and does not depend on us

Wing Commander IV - oh, for the hero Malcolm McDowell who committed suicide in the "positive" ending and for how the hero Mark Hamilla gives the order to destroy the rebels, to which he belonged, in the "negative" ending.

If you choose one thing ... Yes, Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom. For a quote from Churchill that "the price of freedom is eternal vigilance." For the way the hero McDowell, being the victor in the war with Kilrathy, suddenly realized that the Earth no longer had enemies. And if there are no enemies, then there is no progress in weapons of destruction and protection. If you are not ready for war, then you will lose it - the aggressor may appear out of nowhere, as it once was with Kilrathi ...
And since there is no enemy, you need to create one. Let them be your fellows, it doesn't matter. The main thing is eternal vigilance ...

F
FaST-FaST 31.07.21

[b] hukoo [/ b], I agree, the game is just fucking scary and interesting, the plot is true. I had nightmares for a week ... I was scared nipadetski!

* Olessia * 31.07.21

[b] Richy [/ b], Omikron, Deus Ex, System Shock 2 - hit the spot.

S
Stalk_er 31.07.21

Yes, worthy competitors 8)

-
-Mag 31.07.21

oh well ... worthy competitors all around. Go through Xenogears, and tady and you will know that there is a twisted plot. The main thing is not Silen Hill, for example - you can understand everything, but it is far from easy.

S
Stalk_er 31.07.21

Maybe XenoGear? and not Xenosaga? (here some may consider it pop ...)