3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Forrest gump 31.07.21 01:28 pm

Games with the best storyline (all platforms).

Something too many games are scolded for "stupid plot" ...
I wonder, and the plots in which games do you consider to be of high quality?

In theory, the main thing in the game is the gameplay (gameplay), so some games successfully do without a plot at all (casual first of all). On the other hand, for games of some genres (adventure, shooters), a fascinating story is highly desirable - otherwise, interest disappears.

Request: when naming games, write about the gameplay, because an interactive book, for example, can also be very interesting, only there is no gameplay there :)

As an example I will give [b] Outcast [/ b] - the original universe (parallel world), memorable characters, unexpected plot twists, various locations. The gameplay, if someone has not played, such as Gothic - you communicate with characters, complete tasks, earn credibility for yourself, solve riddles - one of the best representatives of the Action-Adventure genre.
123 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glebdog 31.07.21

the first Metal King.
first Silent Hill.

played in all parts of this and that, but they are not already in terms of ideas.
about any other games just do nothing to say can not stand out.

r
realFOX 31.07.21

1.Shenmue
2.MGS
3.DMC, except for the second part

S
Sasha @ FOX 31.07.21

[b] Fahrenheit [/ b] !!! : crazy:
IMHO! The best plot, a bunch of endings! : wink:

R
Raipper 31.07.21

[quote name = "hellpanda v0.69"] Fallout 1/2, whoever disagrees, just haven't really played ... [/ quote]

Oh yes ...

And also Omicron.
And TEC, of ​​course, all together.

S
SuperFedya 31.07.21

[quote]
And also Omicron.
[/ quote]
Where did you see the plot there? : shocked:
Also say that he is in a foul: lol:

B
Baguslav 31.07.21

PC
Fallout 1/2, Ice wind dale 1/2, Wing Commander, Planscape Tornment. BG 1/2, C&C, Red Alert, System Shock 2, Deus Ex, Max Payne 1/2, HL 1/2, Disciples 2, Homeworld, Freelancer, Warcraft 3.
PS1 / 2, Dreamcast.
RE, RE2, RECV, RE4, SH1 / 2, Shenmue, Fahrenheit, Syberia1 / 2, Broken Sword,

G
Glebdog 31.07.21

[quote name = "Baguslav"] PC
Fallout 1/2, Ice wind dale 1/2, Wing Commander, Planscape Tornment. BG 1/2, C&C, Red Alert, System Shock 2, Deus Ex, Max Payne 1/2, HL 1/2, Disciples 2, Homeworld, Freelancer, Warcraft 3.
PS1 / 2, Dreamcast.
RE, RE2, RECV, RE4, SH1 / 2, Shenmue, Fahrenheit, Syberia1 / 2, Broken Sword, [/ quote]

and in C&C there is an outstanding plot of chtoli ???
Better than "TORENTO la BOMBA" then wrote. :-D

B
Baguslav 31.07.21

and you are fully aware of the story universe TsyTs ???
and it finally can be discussed ??? everyone expresses their opinion and that's it, here many MGS put it as an example (a bunch of heroes of Marvel comics in the service of the ussr america, etc., in search of battlemech, the inflamed Japanese mind of the current forgot about the little dead girl for completeness of the picture) DMK can? (and pashool brother on brataaa ...), I personally have a very different opinion, to put it mildly, but I don’t breed palemics here, although I went through all 3 parts, and dmk passed and a lot of other things about the ridiculous plot because I love healthy and good laughter drive ...

o
opposer 31.07.21

Metal Gear Solid. No options

S
SpiritofICQ 31.07.21

KiK is really a good story ... I like Tiberium San better ... the whole film was even filmed)) and all the JRPGs that I listed as I know banal tales and did not go far from games for shogi and for demolished ... and stopped for banalities play fantasy star 4 ... a
well-made chrono trigger ... and the number of endings ... well, a lot, very much ...

F
FRoSTLiKe 31.07.21

Love Shenmue; MGS.

t
turik 31.07.21

Fallout 1, 2
Halo 1, 2

S
StopCloud 31.07.21

FF 7.8.9. and MGU!

t
the end 31.07.21

As for me, so MGU, all series and Grandia z.

S
Spriggan 31.07.21

[spoil] Of course, the 7th final!
Well, MGS2, yeah. [/ Spoil]

0042 31.07.21

... Another World. Better I have not seen.
And the plot of Warcraft.

G
Gamer No. 17289 31.07.21

Of course, Shenmue!
There is such a strong philosophy that with each repeated passage you discover something new for yourself ...
By the way, I noticed that the older you get, the better the plot of this brilliant epic you understand and assimilate.
In general, I have long wanted to write a book on Shenmue, at least on the first part ... I hope I can master it ...

h
hellpanda v0.69 31.07.21

[b] Gamer # 17289 [/ b], uh-huh, coloring or at best a comic :-D

G
Gamer No. 17289 31.07.21

[quote name = "hellpanda v0.69"] [b] Gamer # 17289 [/ b], yeah, coloring or, at best, a comic :-D [/ quote]

Laughing ...
Don't underestimate the capabilities of a real fan.
But what about coloring or a comic book, you can tell
Hideo Kojima ...
It’s easier for me to master the plot and write a book, because
I draw only weakly.

M
Maximiliano 31.07.21

DreamFall: The Longest Journey