3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rivezico 05.08.21 10:24 pm

REAL JRPG KING

I'm for DS.

and you? :)
120 Comments
Sort by:
S
SoulGrabber 05.08.21

for DS 8)
although by the end of the year-beginning of 2009 (tails, old ocean4), for a while, boxing will become king 8)
let's localize111 !!!
tired of going through japa :(

r
rivezico 05.08.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], at first I thought not to include ps3 at all. there seems to be no zhrpg at all :)
but then I thought people would not understand. and after all, many believe in distant prospects 8)

S
SoulGrabber 05.08.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], did not add a couple of letters with a number - added 10 pages of flood: gigi:
[quote] and in fact many believe in distant prospects [/ quote]
me too :) ...
I believe that vii will become king zhrpg 8)

g
grasa 05.08.21

duck is still on peespe!

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 11 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

I believe that the king wakes up ps3, because apart from it I can't buy anything else so far: sad:

Q
QuiCly 05.08.21

I don’t consider portables for serious gaming platforms, but past-gene = the past. Total, vote for X360

L
Lich_king 05.08.21

ds, of course, even if one chrono trigger comes out there, but there is still dk4,5,6,9 (white 7.8), ff3,4.5 (and white 6,7,8,9), not counting all the rest.

O
OkaRin 05.08.21

DS from portables and Boxing from stationary of course.

r
rivezico 05.08.21

[Quote] duck is still on peesepe! [/ quote]

added

[b] Lich_king [/ b], one DQ 9 is a huge plus, although I never really liked this series.

[b] Taelsien [/ b], would you separate portable and home consoles? and why, it is interesting to know. I myself do not have much experience in the performances and in jrpg there. are they lighter on DS and PSP (short, simplified?)? Or do you divide purely by the type of consoles? :)

L
Lite 05.08.21

NDS

O
OkaRin 05.08.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], I would not say that they are lighter and smaller, etc.).
There are different types. I rather divided them by the type of consoles :).

g
grasa 05.08.21

[b] Taelsien [/ b], and what do you think is the most sensible zhrpg on psp? except ffkk

O
OkaRin 05.08.21

[b] grasa [/ b], Hmmm. Well, I still can't say for sure and for sure - I somehow run more on emulators on it: gigi: although I've filled in everything, I'll have to get there.
What can I say for sure - Dragonirs Aria is a very, very good zhrpg.
In everything.
Jeanne Dark is also a good tactic.
Well, Brave Storey is not bad, although not for an amateur.
I haven't played the rest yet - but I know that there are a couple more things that are strong.
From the ports - Disgaya, Bres of Fire3, and FF1 and FF2 are also great, besides everything else, sprites of everyone and everything were redrawn!
I'm still waiting for Suikoden and Star Oceans.
Not enough current Fantasy Starov: gigi:.

C
Cain 05.08.21

I am for SNES - there will be no more games like that, except in the form of remakes - i.e. you will have to vote for NDS: lol:

A
Azzy 05.08.21

jRPG in its purest form, I think we will see mainly on portables,
on large consoles in super-duper JRPGs, I don't just don’t believe, just in my opinion,
the way they were played in the 90s will not be played so well now,
because archaism is only needed fans, in general, I think that modern jRpg is any rpg in the Japanese style.
It's just that some specific features of the gameplay are a thing of the past.

S
Sus_scrofa 05.08.21

DQ IV, V, VI, IX = EPIC WIN

There have never been so many numbered DQs on any platform)

I will probably not write that DQ is the best role-playing series, that Akira Toriyama is a god, etc. and so on ... Not so understand))

What's the funniest thing, DQ is not everything that is on DS, there is also the last masterpiece of Squara, and the new project Monolith and so on, so on ...

A
ACE 05.08.21

Is the real KING jRPG

real? : shock: the

king of zhrpg is 360 for Blue Dragan, Lost Odisi, FF13, CO4, etc., and the disc is feminine: gigi:, that is, the queen 8)

K
KillEmotions 05.08.21

DS from portables and Boxing from stationary of course.

S
Sus_scrofa 05.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] the
king of zhrpg is 360 because Blue Dragan, Lost Odisi, FF13, CO4, etc., and the disc is feminine: gigi:, that is, queen 8) [/ quote]
lol zhzhosh: lovebeer:
So I like agree better:

l
lalilulelo 05.08.21

DS ONLY. Sakaguchi - die. : gigi:

C
Cain 05.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], sakaguchi slag and unreleased multi - this is, of course, an argument: lol: