3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rivezico 05.08.21 10:24 pm

REAL JRPG KING

I'm for DS.

and you? :)
120 Comments
Sort by:
o
old_osam 05.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], and I have ff 12 but I couldn’t play it in the sea I played for 2 hours and how I tested Sigma and everything still FF 12 lies and will lie I was scared off by the battle reminded online PC gaming which I tolerate nemagu, I have a complex on a PC.

[b] KrayZ [/ b], [b] soliddante [/ b], the fact is that I’m not at home yet, but PS 2 did not appear long ago for certain reasons, and who would have thought of it only MGS games, help me, I’m here I'm already thinking of buying a blank and rolling something big, but the WTO is plugged into PS 2, is there such a thing?

here in Odessa for 3 months the ba has already typed MGSa, although I posted a photo somewhere, but then there was an addition, I found MGS 3 in Fritz-language, you must hear it.

[url = http: //img77.imageshack.us/my.php? image = dsc00023fy1.jpg] [img] http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/4387/dsc00023fy1.th.jpg [/ img] [ / url]

E
Elzerd 05.08.21

Option PS3 must be excluded from the vote, as unnecessary :-D

A
Azzy 05.08.21

[Quote] but this is rather a dispute who is the king of the underworld Gygy [/ quote]
: sad: :-D ahhh, pepets! it was necessary to say so: lol:
[quote] it is necessary to rework the genre. [/ quote] they are
altering it, only the joke is that 2-3 old school fans shout down everyone and it seems that it will not break out for everyone.

g
grasa 05.08.21

[b] Osam [/ b], forget about RPG I think you need god hand and killer7, killer7 is made in the spirit of the first residents of the mystery and wild complexity and psychedelic style I think you will have to taste

o
old_osam 05.08.21

[b] grasa [/ b], yes, I haven't played Killer7, I have to check it out, it's from the Japanese, but from which office?

A
ACE 05.08.21

[b] Osam [/ b], from Capcom

C
CyHDyK 05.08.21

PS2 living king jrpg.

g
grasa 05.08.21

oops, exactly from the capcom, I confused it with the year hand, he is from the clovers

F
Fat ninja 05.08.21

[b] grasa [/ b], is the rezik wildly complex? :-D

K
KrayZ 05.08.21

[quote name = "Osam"]
[b] KrayZ [/ b], [b] soliddante [/ b], the fact is that I'm not at home yet, but PS 2 did not appear long ago for certain reasons and who would have thought of it Only MGS games, help me, I'm already thinking of buying a blank and rolling something large-scale, but is it broken on PS 2 is there such a thing?
[/ quote]
Xenosaga is a VERY large-scale jrpg trilogy. And also, get ready to buy seven blanks instead of one. : mrgreen:

g
grasa 05.08.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], well, everyone was once young and everyone once thought he was difficult: gigi: now of course not, but the killer seemed to me difficult not in terms of the resident aspects: gigi:

F
Fat ninja 05.08.21

[b] grasa [/ b], got rid of :)

m
megasnake4 05.08.21

RPG King - Chuck Norris

d
dolphin 05.08.21

[off] [b] Fat Ninja [/ b], [quote] you have already shown everyone your insanity, now you use the gamespot to evaluate people because you yourself believed in the inoperability of your brains? [/ quote]
It is a pity that you think so, I did not think that a small joke without a drop of anger or an attempt to humiliate someone would be taken with hostility.
[/ off]

A
ACE 05.08.21

All Famitsu scores for Tales of. Black highlighted those that have exceeded 35/40

Phantasia (SFC) -8/7/6/9 (30)
Destiny (PS) -8/7/8/8 (31)
Eternia (PS) -9 / 8/8 / 8 (33)
Destiny 2 (PS2) -9/8/8/8 (33)
Symphonia (GC) -9/8/8/9 (34)
Rebirth (PS2) -8/8/8/8 (32)
Legendia (PS2) -8/8/8/8 (32)
[b] Abyss (PS2) -9/9/9/9 (36) [/ b]
Tempest (DS) -7/7/7/7 ( 28.)
[b] Innocence (DS) -9/9/8/9 (35) [/ b]
Symphonia (Wii) -8/8/8/7 (31)
[b] Vesperia (360) -9 / 9/9/8 (35) [/ b]
: D

i
ivanov 05.08.21

[quote name = "RiveZico"] LO is not an argument at all. The game is average slagism. [/ Quote]
LO is insanely happy with at least one fact that in it for once there are no STUPID CHILDREN SAVING THE WORLD, because they are really already sick of it.

g
grasa 05.08.21

well, no game where there are no stupid children: roll:

d
dolphin 05.08.21

But there are gays there.

A
ACE 05.08.21

[quote name = "ivanov"] [quote name = "RiveZico"] LO is not an argument at all. Shlakovizm game average. [/ Quote]
LO insanely happy at least one fact that in it once, no stupid children, save the world, because they really have zadolbali. [/ Quote]
reveziko became quite inadequate
ps there are children in LO, but they are not the main characters of
such a game as lo has not been since ff10 8)

g
grasa 05.08.21

yes it wasn’t, so it’s very upsetting to see the degradation in the genre: gigi: