3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rivezico 05.08.21 10:24 pm

REAL JRPG KING

I'm for DS.

and you? :)
120 Comments
Sort by:
i
ivanov 05.08.21

[quote name = "Fat Ninja"] the genre needs to be reworked. from the current only story, cut scenes and boss battles can be left, and jerking off on cheap mobile phones for hundreds of hours and pushing the action buttons in all corners go through the forest [/ quote]
It seems to me that what you need is called God of War.

F
Fat ninja 05.08.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], I laughed at your recklessness: wink:
no offense, it was a good laugh

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 19 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[ b] ivanov [/ b], the year of the thief is a zadrochka impact block and 1 combo, and the game is good, but it doesn't even pretend to be an RPG

i
ivanov 05.08.21

[quote name = "Fat Ninja"] [/ quote]
Well, you yourself suggested leaving only stories, cut scenes and boss battles in the game, throw out the rest -)

r
rivezico 05.08.21

[quote] no offense, it was a good laugh [/ quote]

thanks for a piece of good laugh, you're a good guy :)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 12 minutes 4 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], by the way. it's laugh after laugh. just when the liver is already clogged with idiotic everyday life in the expressions of fickle people, all that remains is to laugh. so take a wider view to notice all the details of the landscape :)

F
Fat ninja 05.08.21

[b] ivanov [/ b], in the year of the thief it's just dreary to wet mobs: wink:
[off] [b] RiveZico [/ b], a little out of the box office, I just live here a little longer and know a little more, ace many narrow-minded people do not like him because he is not ashamed of his opinion, so statements about his intelligence put you on the same rank with them. try to follow your advice and look at things from a broader perspective :) [/ off]

N
Nazi 05.08.21

[quote name = "Fat Ninja"]
[off] [b] RiveZico [/ b], a little out of the box, I just live here a little longer and know a little more, many limited people do not like ace because he is not shy his opinion, so that statements about his intelligence put you on the same rank with them. try to follow your advice and look at things more broadly :) [/ off] [/ quote]
[off] He is not liked at all not for the opinions expressed, but often for the lack of political correctness and respect for the interlocutor. In addition, his opinions very often turn out to be unfounded, and the evidence given by the opponent that contradicts the asyno TK are ignored ... [/ off]

R
RD 05.08.21

I think DS. : roll:

r
rivezico 05.08.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b]:

I understand that you and ace are friends, but your friend, who is normal at times (very rarely), and often speaks complete nonsense, requires education on your part, you are wise :)
I doubt that players like you think the same way. and he is a fluder, a holivarshchik, a troll, and most of them laugh at them. and you can be sure that the billboys are not laughing. he is his own, a small child from a common home, requiring guidance from adults.
and since you are adequate and think correctly, which I have no doubt about, it is better for you to give him a couple of tips. in how best (for him, the same) to behave in a decent society. and how not to say nonsense, so that others do not point a finger.

[quote] a little out of the box, I just live here a little longer and know a little more [/ quote]

well, if you tell me something new, in which I sincerely would like to believe, then write in a personal. although I doubt that I will hear from you some other truth :)

[quote] many limited people do not like ace because he is not shy about his opinion, [/ quote]

well, let's hope that among the "limited" you are me you do not enter just because I say that your friend often writes garbage. :)

[quote] so the statements about his mind put you on the same rank with them. [/ quote]

no, I was wrong

A
ACE 05.08.21

So hold the preliminary results of 8)
First place went to Xbox360 8)
on the second place of honor - Nintendo DS 8)
of the third place is shared by Chuck Norris and death PS2

in Sliven:
PS3
PSP
Wii

S
Shen. 05.08.21

PS3 is the king of zrpg! WKS will come out and tear everyone up!
[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=bawnwSYOCFU [/ youtube]

r
rivezico 05.08.21

[b] shenhaZ [/ b], killed :-D

g
grasa 05.08.21

in focus :-D

R
Renamon 05.08.21

Xbox 360 personally for me, oddly enough, for future projects. On NDS, there are only TWEWU and Pokemon of interest to me, not enough.

P
PCgamer! 05.08.21

[quote name = "lalilulelo"] DS ONLI. Sakaguchi - die. : gigi: [/ quote]

: agree:

A
Alexandra 05.08.21

DS DQ4 drives oiulio

A
ACE 05.08.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], Sakaguchi was doing chronotrigger. and lalilulelo: lamer:

t
toni 05.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], Junior Assistant Senior Supervisor.

Damn, nothing has really changed in six months.

A
ACE 05.08.21

[b] toni [/ b], I have it written "Supervisor - Hironobu Sakaguchi". and what nafik junior? he was the president of the square

P
PCgamer! 05.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b],

well, since a chrono trigger then let him live, a preferential loaf of bread and a monthly enema from "the state insurance grew" are provided to him 8)

A
ACE 05.08.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], you need to learn more console hardware and you will work:
gigi : zs. he has a discount stay in Honolulu, Hawaii: gigi: