3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rivezico 05.08.21 10:24 pm

REAL JRPG KING

I'm for DS.

and you? :)
120 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 05.08.21

[b] Osam [/ b], ps1 and 2 zhrpg are ps1 and 2 zhrpg. they have nothing to do with ps3.
and unfortunately, so far, even the Japanese zhrpg on p3 did not come out except for the port of enchanted arms from boxing.

MGS4 does not apply to ZhRPG PS3 has
merged ZhRPG.

A
Alf * 05.08.21

Behind DS, followed by Bogz

o
old_osam 05.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], but then what to argue? it is clear that there is no this genre on PS 3, but on boxing a lot of games have surprisingly appeared and boxing does not pull the real king and you agree with that, but if the king of this pokaleniay at the moment, then yes, and so the king was carrying, ps or ps 2 but not as box2.

A
ACE 05.08.21

[b] Osam [/ b], well, in terms of the number of games on ds, there is more zhrpg, but there is no LO
and LO is my favorite Japanese game of Karent Gene with the coolest heroes, atmosphere and music ever 8)
and here Temka is not about old consoles

O
OkaRin 05.08.21

[b] Osam [/ b], Kings from all generations - Nes (Demolition) and PS1 still remain. And it is doubtful that someone will surpass them ...
From the current one - 360DS.

A
ACE 05.08.21

[quote name = "Osam"] [b] ACE [/ b], but then why argue? it is clear that PS 3 does not have this genre [/ quote]
then I don’t understand your post
[quote name = "Osam"] ps3 of course [/ quote]
: confused:

o
old_osam 05.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], yeah LO as FF 8 on 4 disks.

A
ACE 05.08.21

[b] Osam [/ b], well, yes :)
I have all ff with ps1 / 2 and LO / DB on litsuh

o
old_osam 05.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], and poor ff 10-2? buyout I gave because it was expensive to throw away. at menay onli ff 7 and 8 in litsuhe and on ps 2 ff 10 castrated version. One way or another, there is no cooler ChronoCros, and I'm not a fan of RPG, but Japanese is tolerant. MGS flooded my brain, help me.

A
ACE 05.08.21

[b] Osam [/ b], 10-2 was on litsuh, but then he was exchanged for a non-platinum version of DMC1: D
I like chronotrigue more. there the atmosphere is cooler: roll:

play splinter sell: gigi: 8)

O
OkaRin 05.08.21

[b] Osam [/ b], [quote] my brain has flooded my brain, help [/ quote]
Zhzhosh :-D! Play something cool and large-scale 8).

A
ACE 05.08.21

in Hailo and Mass Effect: D

s
soliddante 05.08.21

[b] Osam [/ b], Play the xenosag trilogy.
Or do what I do - wait for mgc5 or another kojim game.

r
rivezico 05.08.21

What does the old consoles have to do with it? We speak from the living. So far, everyone is draining the pocket DS with a bang. And yes, LO is not an argument at all. The game is average slagism. And those who are crazy about him are just stupid phonics :-)

K
KrayZ 05.08.21

[quote name = "soliddante"] [b] Osam [/ b], Play the xenosag trilogy.
[/ quote] I
join! : up: Xenosaga is a masterpiece! : clever:

A
Azzy 05.08.21

[Quote] Azz, it seems to me that with your no knowledge of English in ZhRPG it is better not to play Gygy
[/ quote]
is this a hit? THIS IS SPARTA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A!
[spoil] [img] http://s55.radikal.ru/i150/0807/3d/e2df60158c0f.gif [/ img] [/ spoil]
In general, I haven't said anything about the plot, I'm only talking about mechanics and entourage. The fact that I did not like the game is my personal opinion and I do not impose it.
And about english, in general, I have to say lately my knowledge in this area has tightened up. All the same, the passage of Folklore, MGS, etc. with the dictionary had a beneficial effect.

r
realalbedo 05.08.21

PS2
PSP
PS3

g
gravemaker 05.08.21

of course Nintendo DS, by the number of all,
but I'm secretly for xbox: gigi:

d
dolphin 05.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] Azz [/ b], it seems to me that you shouldn't play in zhrpg with any knowledge of English [/ quote]
Said a man who is known on the gamespot as "Russian Borat".

F
Fat ninja 05.08.21

[quote name = "dolphin"] [quote name = "ACE"] [b] Azz [/ b], it seems to me that with your no knowledge of English in zhrpg it is better not to play [/ quote]
Said a man who is known at gamespot "Russian Borat."
You have already shown everyone your insanity, now you use the gamespot to evaluate people because you yourself believed in the inoperability of your brains?

on the topic, forest zhrpg, barely forced himself to sit down to pass lo, if there was no super music in battles, even the desire to see the story to the end would not help. and this is the case everywhere, it is necessary to rework the genre. from the current only story, cut scenes well, and boss battles can be left, and jerking off on cheap mobiles for hundreds of hours and jerking the action buttons in all corners go through the forest. the king of zhrpg will be the platform where more new zhrpg will appear. and this is rather a dispute who is the king of the underworld: gigi: