3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rivezico 05.08.21 10:24 pm

REAL JRPG KING

I'm for DS.

and you? :)
120 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fat ninja 05.08.21

2dolphin [spoil] [off] if it's really so, then I'm sorry, it's just that srach is already in the liver [/ off] [/ spoil]
there are gays in life too, so now you can't live?

d
dolphin 05.08.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], [spoil] hammered :) [/ spoil]
well, stupid children also exist in life: D

A
ACE 05.08.21

[quote name = "Azz"] [quote] and this is rather a dispute who is the king of the underworld Gygy [/ quote]
: sad: :-D ahhh, pepets! it was necessary to say so: lol:
[quote] the genre needs to be reworked. [/ quote] they are
altering it, only the joke is that 2-3 old school fans shout down everyone and it seems that it will not run into everyone. [/ quote]
The funniest thing is that in fact, not 2-3, but most of the voters want an old-school step-by-step combat
[url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/poshagovye-ili-realtime-boi-vt817652.html] http://forums.gamemag.ru/ poshagovye-ili ... 17652.html [/ url] by the
way I voted for realtime there

A
Azzy 05.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], I can’t understand why you didn’t like the battle ff12, because the same thing happened only with gambits and without separate arenas.
You can turn off Gambits and issue each attack yourself, and then you get a combat like in the old FF, a
scale is typed, then you act, and so on. I've tried like this.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 4 minutes 30 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] and most of the voters want an old school step-by-step
combat although step-by-step, but very simple and minimum tactics, and if we take FFT for example, then yes, I will play such a step with pleasure because I really need to think.

F
Fat ninja 05.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b] to play, then try again in ff12. but in general, let the battle be turn-based, only without anonymity, when you need to spend 2 full moves by a party of 5 people to take out the lohomobs: ass:

L
LeonCrus 05.08.21

King - PS 1, Queen - NES (in all faces), prince - PS 2, nephews - portable. The rest are not yet part of this royal family due to the wildly small amount of ZhRPG-shnoy blood.

B
Blink 55 05.08.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b],
how else is it? there will always be such garbage.
I'm for realtime.
in it, the world is somehow easier to study, more interesting.
although there is zhrpg, for example, like SMT where the world is whole, there is no open.
corridors, offices, stairs.
there is certainly more convenient step by step.

A
ACE 05.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], because at 12 there is no point in moving, and if there is no point in moving then nafik "realtime". pseudo realtime and without hero racks and other atmospheric chips of old ff is not true.

About the old school - I am very happy with boevka ff10 and LO. and battles in tactics do not look beautiful, and besides, tactics are not zhrpg, but tactical zhrpg, different things.
which step-by-step zhrpg is so different that makes it true unlike the fears of finaloks and lo?

zs in LO beautifully staged battles due to the cool work of the camera, graphics and animation.
let's see what ff13 will give out, for now I want to have combat like in Ninja Gaiden 2: gigi:

A
Azzy 05.08.21

[quote] Azz, in which to play, then try again in ff12. [/ quote]
Kory passed both.
[Quote] but in general, let it be a turn-based battle, only without anonymity, when you need to spend 2 full moves by a party of 5 people to take out
lohomobs. ... just today, people working in the gaming industry work according to the herd instinct, if, for example, someone came up with a slowdown ala matrix in games and everyone started using it, and whether or not it’s the third question, the main thing is what it would be, "and what we zhezh fuckers chtol? Everyone has and we don’t have a slower "... So here, wakes up ..." There is a measure for all things "(c) King Solomon

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 4 minutes 49 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] about old school - I am satisfied with the ff10 and LO
combat. once you go through the second, as it were, there is only one tactic of waging a battle with a specific Boss or a cool monster.
[quote] zs. in LO beautifully staged battles due to the cool work of the camera, graphics and animation. [/ quote] you
can't argue with that, it's really cool, but over time it gets boring.

[Quote] let's see what ff13 will give out, so far I want there to be combat like in Ninja Gaiden 2 [/ quote]
I'm all for it, because Slashers are my favorite genre, but it's not easy to do this because you have a team at your side, but playing one dude in FF (hello FF7KK) is somehow not interesting, all the team should be.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 44 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] which step-by-step zhrpg is so different that makes it true, unlike the fears of finaloks and lo? [/ quote]
did not understand the question: oops:

F
Fat ninja 05.08.21

and I did not write that riltime is bad, it was a compromise. for me a dream game is a zhrpg with side-effects a la pc rpg, freeplay and combat a la gaiden. well, actually a little twisted shengmu turns out :)

A
Azzy 05.08.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], I share your point of view completely and completely, hold +: up:

o
ok 05.08.21

[quote] because at 12 it makes no sense to move [/ quote]
well, as usual.
two partners stand in front and attack and distract, you yourself run behind the monster and begin to hang him painlessly. if, begins to attack the leader, then change the leader in a matter of seconds. hunting for large animals was the only way to take place at a small level.
same. there is a formation: knight-magician-shooter. dissolve around at a distance from the victim, while the knight takes over, not allowing the entire party to receive damage.

A
ACE 05.08.21

[quote] the battles are formulaic, that is, after going through once you will go through the second, as if there is only one tactic of waging a battle with a specific Boss or a cool monster. [/ quote]
not one, but several, although the differences are not strong and in RPG it does not bother me, and so in 99% of games by the way. in slashers, too, there are not very many options. and often not at all. in the same NG, DMK and HS, bosses are defeated by the same tactics, although you can change weapons / styles. in zhrpg you can use other skills and magic. so there is not much difference here.

[Quote] you can't argue with that, it's really cool, but over time it gets boring. [/ quote]
Well, I went through the game 2 times and will still go through. ff10 also passed a couple of times. and past finals and so on too. it depends on preference.

[Quote] I'm all for it, because Slashers are my favorite genre, but it's not easy to do because you have a team at your side, and playing with one dude in FF (hello FF7KK) is somehow not interesting, all the team should be. [/ quote]
Of course I would like adrenaline and the party is needed. Bioware made Jade Empire And it was the alpha version of the next gen jrpg (: gigi :) and there was a partner. Maybe someone will finally continue the idea. Soon the infinite Andiskaveri comes out. there seems to be what I want. sorry in this game there is no umatsu music and sakaguchi script. the atmosphere is not the same, but the gameplay seems to be what I want

L
LeonCrus 05.08.21

Hmmm, the topic smoothly flowed into the discussion of combat ... PEOPLE, there is another topic for this.

A
Azzy 05.08.21

[off] [quote] there is a formation: knight-magician-shooter. [/ quote]
I use Tank * + 2 damage dealers ** + everyone has a skill cross section.
in general, the basic team looks like: Bash, Balte, Fran

* MMO terminology, an analogue of your knight, that is, Strong defense and a relatively weak attack
** DD or Demage Diller, the main striking force, usually with a weak defense [/ off]

[color = green ] [size = 75] Added after 9 minutes 48 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] Bioware made by Jade Empire And it was the alpha version of the next gen zhrpg (Gygy) [/ quote]
here I also agree, although JE this is not a Japan style RPG, but a China Style RPG ...
then the abbreviated form is cRPG: D

[Quote] Well, I went through the game 2 times and will still go through. ff10 also passed a couple of times. and past finals and so on too. it depends on preference. [/ quote]
Well, I also went through the finals several times, but I was always not happy with this aspect, I must say they bored me later than all else, usually this happens after a couple of hours, and in LO I got tired of somewhere after 5 hours.

r
rivezico 05.08.21

too much offtopic.
but one thing pleases.
no one disputes that there is only one jRPG house.
DS. 8) the

rest are disabled or stillborn :)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 3 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] oleg klopov [/ b], for ace ff12 is too complicated, it does not have time to think. and he also needs to have the camera fly around the heroes for 5 minutes before each battle, showing all their "beauties" (... while the download is in progress, you can captivate yourself ....) :)

F
Fat ninja 05.08.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], :-D neighing, over both points

r
rivezico 05.08.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], what are the points? there is just a presentation of information :)

and so well done that he laughed, happy for you :)

F
Fat ninja 05.08.21

about ds and about the mind of the ace :)

r
rivezico 05.08.21

It's better not to laugh at this, a person may be offended :)