3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 07.08.21 11:31 pm

Ghost of tsushima

Platform - Playstation 4
Genre - Action
Publisher - Sony
Developer - Sucker Punch
Release Date: July 17, 2020

Trailer :

Modified on July 14, 2020 by Sh1nn
124 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 07.08.21

A very unexpected project from them. They write that open world

S
Sh1nn 07.08.21

v0gKzT7.gif

S
Sofia 07.08.21

This graphone, Lord

This setting

S
SSpace 07.08.21

They told there that there will be a stealth action in the open world. I want to believe that I was inspired by the classic tenchu : up:

V
VLQ 07.08.21

interesting

A
Azzy 07.08.21

First Nioh, now Ghost of Tsushima, I'm very glad that the samurai theme is back. I'm really looking forward to the project.

K
Kirsan 07.08.21

And thus, Yubiki almost lost the assassin in nichondiya.: trollface-new:

Did I understand correctly that during the Korean invasion of Tsusshima?

S
Stepan 07.08.21

Sacker punch makes his Nioh with grafon and stuff. I'm glad. I love katanas and samurai. 

S
Sh1nn 07.08.21

S
Stepan 07.08.21

Take a look at the gameplay -: ((

J
Jordan. 07.08.21

suddenly : cq:

I hope everything is serious

without any kind of hipsta snot and yob diarrhea

D
Darkiti 07.08.21

I understand that there will be no supernatural element? And so the Colossus thought straight in the Asian setting, especially where he is on horseback in the forest in front of a Japanese building. 

M
Manson 07.08.21

Hopefully there will be something like a witcher or tenchu ​​in the open world

G
Gefus 07.08.21

from the announcement ofigel, well, I definitely did not expect this,

now I am more interested in what kind of combat there will be, and really in 2018 too? 

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21

I went to take ps4 pro on credit :)

A
Azzy 07.08.21

19 minutes ago, Rawshocker said:

I understand that there will be no supernatural element? And so the Colossus thought straight in the Asian setting, especially where he is on horseback in the forest in front of a Japanese building. 

Something doesn't look like Spikes at all. There are exploration of the world and battles with bosses, there will rather be a continuation of the ideas of inFamous with some intersperses from The Witcher, Nioh and / or Soulsborne. 

I think there will be two branches of the development of the hero as in inFamous, such as a good savior of Japan or an evil one. Perhaps, according to the eastern philosophical movement, good and evil will not be obvious as in Jade Empire. 

G
Grindders 07.08.21

Everything shown in the video is from the game, it is not a sijia and not an in-engine. Open world, emphasis on stealth (but it's optional, sort of).

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

I'm waiting for the wildest.

A
Azzy 07.08.21

2 minutes ago, Grindders said:

Everything shown in the video is from the game, it is not a sijia and not an in-engine. Open world, emphasis on stealth (but it's optional, sort of).

Judging by the mask and not the longest sword, the character will be something like a ninja, or at least will have such a development option.