3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 07.08.21 11:31 pm

Ghost of tsushima

Platform - Playstation 4
Genre - Action
Publisher - Sony
Developer - Sucker Punch
Release Date: July 17, 2020

Trailer :

Modified on July 14, 2020 by Sh1nn
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 07.08.21

Unfortunately, the only valid announcement of the whole event. But what a!

S
Shibito 07.08.21

I'm not sure if a western studio will get something suitable for a Japanese theme

x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21

3 minutes ago, Shibito said:

I'm not sure if a western studio will get something suitable for a Japanese theme

Well, they are clearly not mediocre at all. Moreover, what is the problem with hiring consultants?

G
Greenfrogy 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Kirsan said:

And thus, Yubiki almost lost the assassin in nichondiya.: trollface-new:

Did I understand correctly that during the Korean invasion of Tsusshima?

Mongols invade Japan, not Koreans 

J
Jordan. 07.08.21

5 minutes ago, Shibito said:

well xs i'm sure it won't work

M
Manson 07.08.21

Just now, Jordan. said:

well xs i'm sure it won't work

You are not sure about all sonieks lol

J
Jordan. 07.08.21

Shepard where did you get lol

it is written that

6 minutes ago, Jordan. said:

sure

M
Mr. Objectivity 07.08.21

I hope for the presence of a dismembered 

D
DriverUFO 07.08.21

1 hour ago, iFrosten said:

I hope for the presence of a dismembered 

probably will, the setting has)) I'm waiting for the game straight intrigued) On e3, the gameplay will be 100%)

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

I was really looking forward to a new game from the Sackers, but I never expected to see such a cool one: troll_face_4:

R
Raggamuffin 07.08.21

cool, I immediately remembered shinobido  : icon_rolleyes: and tenchu ​​z here, of course ..

after a dozen years there is a chance to finally get a game of such a setting, otherwise you will not wait from yubisoft with their shitty egypt.

L
Luther 07.08.21

omae wa mou shindeiru

: 57a8bd5a43147_FROG2:

P
Piero 07.08.21

I got the impression from the video that the samurai will lose his master and go to take revenge on the shinobi with a style.

What is difficult to make a Japanese setting, a couple of Japanese will be hired and there will be norms.

You can always take a look at hentai.

K
Kolobas 07.08.21

Nobody expected such a topic from the Sackers, but I will still wait for the gameplay. Mechanics will decide a lot.

H
HappyFrog 07.08.21

The setting is just a bomb, in the masses of culture it seems that it was not illuminated at all.

Apparently the game will be largely about stealth. Hopefully there will be a lot of emphasis on gameplay and mechanics close in spirit to MGSV, and not a copy of Assassin's open world.

D
DARKSIDEATH 07.08.21

For me, it's generally good that a western studio is making a game about samurai. 

I love Japanese culture very much, but true Japanese games have features that not everyone can enjoy. Here I think the Japanese will not give away so much, no matter how paradoxical it sounds within the framework of the setting.

Modified October 31, 2017 by DARKSIDEATH

S
Stepan 07.08.21

17 hours ago, Sh1nn said:

v0gKzT7.gif

Smoke and fire effects from Second San. 

Images for request infamous second son GIF

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

Date please, date!

m
musicant 07.08.21

15 minutes ago, Stepan said:

Smoke and fire effects from Second San. 

Images for request infamous second son GIF

this is unrealistically cool. in the summer he finished off the platinum in his son and so far no one has been able to do such effects. And the game is still beautiful

T
Tarnumius 07.08.21

Don't forget that the Sackers have a Japanese parent company. I think hiring Japanese historians for consultations is definitely not a problem.